🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clock boy meet with Sharia PM

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

can you be more specific? how many hours before the parents were informed.
What are acceptable policies in dealing with a 14 year old suspected of being
used by terrorists?

Trump Sues at the drop of a hat...Republicans support him.

Kid gets harassed at school and they dont support lawsuits. Or an even better dodge is to ask how long was he harassed, how hard and was it really that bad?
I still wonder how any of them would take it if their own kid was taken in handcuffs by the police from school and interrogated for hours before they or a lawyer was notified.
The lying little bastard set a trap, and they walked right into it.

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

used by terrorists?

Kid gets harassed at school and they dont support lawsuits. Or an even better dodge is to ask how long was he harassed, how hard and was it really that bad?
I still wonder how any of them would take it if their own kid was taken in handcuffs by the police from school and interrogated for hours before they or a lawyer was notified.

maybe he had handlers

Imagine if a 14 yr old girl came in with a wonder bra that gave her that "Perfect Boob" look. and it was something she invented? I think Joe Biden would of called her ASAP!!!

Bombs have been hidden in sneakers, why would a padded push up bra not be used. Baby diapers have been used. A bra with the wire might be over looked and the kid waved through. Without a pat down to be sure it was just a bra, kids might sneak a lot of things into school.
I'd rather a police dog than just a metal detector.

Some schools probably have scanners along with the metal detectors. Kids used to have to open their packs and bags, but more school may have opted for scanners now.

If Ahmed had been searched there would have been immediate police and transport to station, not questioned at principals office first. They would have had him on the floor in handcuff within seconds and a bomb squad to take the clock.

When it come to the safety of a thousand students in a zero tolerance school, it should have been instantaneous.
It is not like he could have said it was a class project. It had nothing to do with school and no student would have a project like that in the first couple of days at school. Office would have cleared a list of students with projects and a of the class and type of project might be brought to school.
The clock had no business being in school at all.

He also lied about building the clock, not a good start if being questioned about a potential bomb. Not a smart move to lie to a teacher, principle or police.

What did he lie about?

Debunking the Muslim Clock Kid and the Obama Block Kid

Then, there was the criticism that Ahmed kept saying he “invented” this clock, when really all he did was transplant the guts of some other clock into a pencil box that looked like a briefcase. It was this critique that Weigel cited, retweeting a link to a very thorough article describing just how Ahmed had probably accomplished the feat, right down to the model of clock Ahmed probably used. Iconic atheist Richard Dawkins also floated this critique on Twitter, and Maher cited it on his show Friday night.

For all the difference it makes, I’m almost prepared to concede this point, but not quite. I’ve heard Ahmed talk about “building” the clock, which he clearly did, and I don’t know exactly how many times he referred to it as an “invention,” but let’s say he did it a lot. You can actually take an existing product, modify it, and get a patent for it, depending on how novel and useful your modification is. This might not fit the commonly understood definition of “invention,” but it does qualify. In Ahmed’s case, he made a clock that allows you to see what goes on inside it, an improvement whose utility and novelty are at least open to debate.

It was obvious from his first interview that this lying little bastard was predisposed to make a statement about his perceived oppression. A clock? Are you fucking kidding me or what?

used by terrorists?

maybe he had handlers
He didn't need any, he's a smart ass who got over.

used by terrorists?

And whenever someone walks into a trap who's fault is it?

If That little bastard was smart enough to exploit white peoples fears then Kudos to that kid for being smarter than the adults

used by terrorists?

If That little bastard was smart enough to exploit white peoples fears then Kudos to that kid for being smarter than the adults

you are sick-----did you also cheer the brilliant sky jackers of 9-11?

used by terrorists?

you are sick-----did you also cheer the brilliant sky jackers of 9-11?

Are you comparing a clock to an event that killed real people?

used by terrorists?

He got what he wanted, he was never any kind of victim.

used by terrorists?

Those are 2 separate things that have nothing to do with each other so...

Those are 2 separate things that have nothing to do with each other so...
He didn't need all that shit to make a clock, he made a clock to look suspiciously like some other kind of device. I think the little bastard's parent's should be held liable for the cost incurred wasting police resources and taxpayers money.

and what if this kids name was John Smith or Mike Andrews? you think Obama would of invited him to the white house along with a nobel peace prize?

used by terrorists?

If no charges are pressed, do you realize many kids would consider it a badge of honor?

used by terrorists?

If no charges are pressed, do you realize many kids would consider it a badge of honor?

oh----you know my son------well --no handcuffs----but he did foment an
"incident"------the principle did call the cops-------I was called----eventually---
I saw no reason to COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

and what if this kids name was John Smith or Mike Andrews? you think Obama would of invited him to the white house along with a nobel peace prize?

slim to none

There is a chance the invitation to the WH will be rescinded

>> On September 14, Mohamed brought his device — a dismantled, 120-volt, commercial clock stuffed inside a metal-looking pencil case — to show off to his teachers. The clock’s display cannot be seen when the box is closed. But if the box is opened, it creates a hazard because it contains an unshielded 120-volt transformer that could electrocute people who reached inside the box.

The clock-in-a-box is still being held by the local police. They’ve repeatedly asked Mohamed’s family to pick it up, but the family has shown no desire to show the useless device to their audiences in New York and the Arab world.<<

used by terrorists?

oh----you know my son------well --no handcuffs----but he did foment an
"incident"------the principle did call the cops-------I was called----eventually---
I saw no reason to COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

At least four school incidents in the first month of the school year, that made major news.

Schools cannot be too careful.

I'd rather kids get investigated and released than have more students killed

Guess where America's top inventor is today?

At the clock makers convention.

2rf36zs.png

Forum List

Back