🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clock boy meet with Sharia PM

[QUOTE="tinydancer, post: 12413984, member: 25451"]So father hates mayor. SIGH WANTS SHARIA. and now the rest of us have to put up with all this bullshit.

I don't know about you guys but I am really getting sick of bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Link?

How many kids get in trouble taking a toaster, vacuum cleaner, radio, of some other device apart. Do they get to take it to school after that and not expect to be questioned about it?

We don't live in the same world as we did before 9/11, Columbine or even Kaczynski.

Do they get arrested and questioned by police WITHOUT their parents knowledge? This is the U.S.

How many kids get in trouble taking a toaster, vacuum cleaner, radio, of some other device apart. Do they get to take it to school after that and not expect to be questioned about it?

We don't live in the same world as we did before 9/11, Columbine or even Kaczynski.

Do they get arrested and questioned by police WITHOUT their parents knowledge? This is the U.S.

He was questioned at school. After the police took him to the station, he waited for his parents.

Bomb or no bomb, to many it looked like the workings of a bomb. Police should not have been called? They should have just given him a pat on the head (oh wait, that would have been police abuse). His clock had no business at school and not disrupting class by going off.

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

can you be more specific? how many hours before the parents were informed.
What are acceptable policies in dealing with a 14 year old suspected of being
used by terrorists?
Wait.....you think there's a set time period where it WOULD BE OK to hold your child and interrogate them without you being notified? Or a lawyer being called? And that boy was never suspected of being used by terrorists....that all came later by people like you setting up a story to cover for how he was treated.

Lame dodge.

YOU said he was "questioned for hours." It was the source of your "outrage." Irose had the temerity to ask how many hours and rather than answer the question you climbed aboard your sanctimonious high horse.

So how many hours?
Was he water boarded?

Last edited:
So father hates mayor. SIGH WANTS SHARIA. and now the rest of us have to put up with all this bullshit.

I don't know about you guys but I am really getting sick of bullshit.

oh-----I had forgotten-----the family was known by the cops for their
MUSLIM DRAMAS-----that's why they hesitated in calling the parents (???)
Oh? Evidence of such "dramas"? And also could you point out where the Bill of Rights states that the police can hold off providing a lawyer or a child's parents because of perceived "drama"?

that is an issue for the courts

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?
How would you feel if your underage daughter was given an abortion without you knowing about it or giving your permission?

So father hates mayor. SIGH WANTS SHARIA. and now the rest of us have to put up with all this bullshit.

oh-----I had forgotten-----the family was known by the cops for their
MUSLIM DRAMAS-----that's why they hesitated in calling the parents (???)
Oh? Evidence of such "dramas"? And also could you point out where the Bill of Rights states that the police can hold off providing a lawyer or a child's parents because of perceived "drama"?

How about the perceived threat of a terrorist conspiracy?

He was questioned at school. After the police took him to the station, he waited for his parents.

Bomb or no bomb, to many it looked like the workings of a bomb. Police should not have been called? They should have just given him a pat on the head (oh wait, that would have been police abuse). His clock had no business at school and not disrupting class by going off.

Can't be.
Bodecea said he "was held by the police and questioned for hours" and as we all know, no loony lib would lie here at USMB.

How would you feel if your underage daughter was given an abortion without you knowing about it or giving your permission?

at home by phone, meds sent by mail......

they can get an over the counter pill for the first 72 hours after sex. they can buy some form of birth control, even get free condoms.

some states require notification of one parent, but not permission

"So father hates mayor. SIGH WANTS SHARIA. and now the rest of us have to put up with all this bullshit.

Link?

5477868_1.jpg

Can't be.
Bodecea said he "was held by the police and questioned for hours" and as we all know, no loony lib would lie here at USMB.

After his parents got the police station, I don't know how long he was questioned. He was questioned before at the school, but when he was taken to the police station where anything he said would be recorded, they waited for him parents.

If a girl can spend a month in jail for just saying the word bomb, why should ahmed not have been taken to the police station for bringing a device unrelated to class that looks at least like it might have been part of a bomb?

Police Violated Ahmed Mohamed’s Civil Rights by Keeping Away His Parents

The law is clear: Juveniles in Texas may have a parent, guardian, or attorney present during interrogation. Mohamed was repeatedly denied this request.

Irving, Texas, police violated Ahmed Mohamed’s civil rights by denying his repeated requests to speak with his parents during his detention for a purported bomb that was in fact a clock.

Mohamed, a freshman at MacArthur High School, insists he repeatedly asked officers to call his parents while being interrogated. Mohamed was questioned at the school, then taken in handcuffs to a juvenile detention center, where he was fingerprinted and interrogated without his parents present, according to police and Mohamed.

Texas Family Code is clear this was not supposed to happen.

“A child may not be left unattended in a juvenile processing office and is entitled to be accompanied by the child’s parent, guardian, or other custodian or by the child’s attorney,” Section 52.025 (PDF) states.

Mohamed did not see his parents until he was released from a juvenile detention center, according to police and his family.

Furthermore, a “person taking a child into custody shall promptly give notice of the person’s action and a statement of the reason for taking the child into custody, to the child’s parent, guardian, or custodian.”

Irving Police Chief Larry Boyd said he did “not have answers to [that] specific question” when reporters asked him Wednesday why Mohamed was not allowed to speak to his parents.

The executive director of the Texas chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union said that answer is not good enough.

“Once they’re being questioned, they have a right to refuse answering,” Terri Burke told The Daily Beast. “And, unless it’s something like a traffic violation, [police] immediately need to release the child to their parents.”

Can't be.

After his parents got the police station, I don't know how long he was questioned. He was questioned before at the school, but when he was taken to the police station where anything he said would be recorded, they waited for him parents.

If a girl can spend a month in jail for just saying the word bomb, why should ahmed not have been taken to the police station for bringing a device unrelated to class that looks at least like it might have been part of a bomb?

Link?

Shut up CAIR girl. We used to get paddled in front of the class without parental permission... Fraud:slap:

Last edited:

The law is clear: Juveniles in Texas may have a parent, guardian, or attorney present during interrogation. Mohamed was repeatedly denied this request.

Irving, Texas, police violated Ahmed Mohamed’s civil rights by denying his repeated requests to speak with his parents during his detention for a purported bomb that was in fact a clock.

Mohamed, a freshman at MacArthur High School, insists he repeatedly asked officers to call his parents while being interrogated. Mohamed was questioned at the school, then taken in handcuffs to a juvenile detention center, where he was fingerprinted and interrogated without his parents present, according to police and Mohamed.

“A child may not be left unattended in a juvenile processing office and is entitled to be accompanied by the child’s parent, guardian, or other custodian or by the child’s attorney,” Section 52.025 (PDF) states.

Mohamed did not see his parents until he was released from a juvenile detention center, according to police and his family.

Furthermore, a “person taking a child into custody shall promptly give notice of the person’s action and a statement of the reason for taking the child into custody, to the child’s parent, guardian, or custodian.”

Irving Police Chief Larry Boyd said he did “not have answers to [that] specific question” when reporters asked him Wednesday why Mohamed was not allowed to speak to his parents.

The executive director of the Texas chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union said that answer is not good enough.

“Once they’re being questioned, they have a right to refuse answering,” Terri Burke told The Daily Beast. “And, unless it’s something like a traffic violation, [police] immediately need to release the child to their parents.”

questioned at school before hand cuff or police station

>>
“They interrogated me and searched through my stuff and took my tablet and my invention,” the teen said. “They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’ I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

But his questioner responded, “It looks like a movie bomb to me.”

Mohamed said that he was taken to police headquarters, handcuffed and fingerprinted.<<

So how many different ways has he told the story?

Shut up CAIR girl. We used to get paddled in front of the class without parental permission fraud:slap:

ah...poor baby...still haven't gotten over it have you? :)

questioned at school before hand cuff or police station

>>
“They interrogated me and searched through my stuff and took my tablet and my invention,” the teen said. “They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’ I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

But his questioner responded, “It looks like a movie bomb to me.”

Mohamed said that he was taken to police headquarters, handcuffed and fingerprinted.<<

So how many different ways has he told the story?

traffic accident vs potential bomb, or bomb scare

hmmm........ which is more serious?

traffic accident vs potential bomb, or bomb scare

hmmm........ which is more serious?

It was pretty clearly not a bomb - after all, the teacher he initially showed it to didn't think so and nobody evacuated the school.

Forum List

Back