🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clock boy meet with Sharia PM

[QUOTE="Vigilante, post: 12414476, member: 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le
Okey dokey

Please tell me we don't have team left wing.

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

Been there. It was frustrating but not traumatizing. My sons friends misbehaved and my son was taken for questioning as he had been with them a few minutes before.

The boy knew others might be concerned it looked like a bomb but too it to school anyway. Why should police not have been called? Why should he not have been questioned?

He has been all smiles since then. He has had wide spread attention and benefited from the publicity. So where is the trama? Where is the harm? Where is the injury physically or mentally? Other kids have gone to jail for less. He got questioned for a short time at the police station. Even handcuffed he was grinning from ear to ear.

So where is the case if the school has a zero tolerance?

I seen only one image where he looks at all confused about the process, but not traumatized, in tear, scared, or upset in any way. he seems to thrive on the attention.
You son was pulled in and YOU were not notified? How long was he held?

This same kind of situation happened here several years ago about a murder....the victim's brother and best friend were called in and grilled and grilled w/out parents or lawyers. They eventually were charged based on the things they said when grilled WITHOUT representation...................and then they caught the real murderer. You bet the parents sued! and won.

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

Been there. It was frustrating but not traumatizing. My sons friends misbehaved and my son was taken for questioning as he had been with them a few minutes before.

The boy knew others might be concerned it looked like a bomb but too it to school anyway. Why should police not have been called? Why should he not have been questioned?

He has been all smiles since then. He has had wide spread attention and benefited from the publicity. So where is the trama? Where is the harm? Where is the injury physically or mentally? Other kids have gone to jail for less. He got questioned for a short time at the police station. Even handcuffed he was grinning from ear to ear.

I seen only one image where he looks at all confused about the process, but not traumatized, in tear, scared, or upset in any way. he seems to thrive on the attention.

This was a set up.
Afterwards...by the Right? I agree.

Little terrorist muslim kid, and his folks KNOW how our system works... Worth Millions to the pond scum!

• Ahmed Mohamed’s family hires lawyers to sue for inventor son’s rights
    rinf.com ^ | September 24, 2015
    The parents of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14-year-old Muslim boy who was detained for bringing his homemade clock to school, have retained legal counsel to sue over religious persecution. Mohamed, who is the son of a Muslim immigrant from Sudan, was arrested earlier this month after his clock was mistaken for a bomb by a teacher at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas. The boy was led out of school in handcuffs, sparking outrage on social media and attracting the attention of President Barack Obama, who later invited the boy to the White House. “We should inspire more kids like you...
Clockmed's father ran for President of Sudan, his Muslim homeland,
several times. Indicating he has dual citizenship.

th

Father is second left. US immigration laws permit
him to travel to his homeland on the taxpayers' dime.
And?

Little terrorist muslim kid, and his folks KNOW how our system works... Worth Millions to the pond scum!

• Ahmed Mohamed’s family hires lawyers to sue for inventor son’s rights
    rinf.com ^ | September 24, 2015
    The parents of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14-year-old Muslim boy who was detained for bringing his homemade clock to school, have retained legal counsel to sue over religious persecution. Mohamed, who is the son of a Muslim immigrant from Sudan, was arrested earlier this month after his clock was mistaken for a bomb by a teacher at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas. The boy was led out of school in handcuffs, sparking outrage on social media and attracting the attention of President Barack Obama, who later invited the boy to the White House. “We should inspire more kids like you...
Clockmed's father ran for President of Sudan, his Muslim homeland,
several times. Indicating he has dual citizenship.

th

Father is second left. US immigration laws permit
him to travel to his homeland on the taxpayers' dime.
And?
And what?

I've been on this for so long. Has no one been listening? Has no one been listening at all? I am a failure then. I don't get it.

can you be more specific? how many hours before the parents were informed.
What are acceptable policies in dealing with a 14 year old suspected of being
used by terrorists?

Do you have any proof that this kid is somewhat connected to a terrorist aside from your lunatic accusation?

1. That's not illegal.
2. Questioning him without a lawyer ONLY matters if they use that statement against him in court. You libs don't understand Miranda warnings at all.

You son was pulled in and YOU were not notified? How long was he held?

This same kind of situation happened here several years ago about a murder....the victim's brother and best friend were called in and grilled and grilled w/out parents or lawyers. They eventually were charged based on the things they said when grilled WITHOUT representation...................and then they caught the real murderer. You bet the parents sued! and won.

He was at the police station for well over an hour before calling me. He did nothing wrong but he was questioned about his friends. If Ahmed did nothing wrong, why should he not speak to police? He was not charged. He has not even picked up the "clock" even though they told lawyers they wanted it back.

Ahmed has become famous and benefited from the publicity. Where is the trama? Have you never been questioned by police? I was always taught to cooperate with police and provide information that might be of help in a crime or information about a suspect. Was the boy so unstable that a few hours at a police station would cripple him for life? He is beaming for the camera since he took his clock to school.

He knew it would look like a bomb to some so why did he take it to school? It was not even a school project. There was not reason to walk into school with a timing device that went off during class. Even if it was not attached to an explosive device of some kind. Student are not allowed to have their phones ring during class. If nothing else it is disruptive. Teachers don't want the distraction or to be interrupted by phones. Schools can confiscate phones for the rest of the school year. Students can be suspended. Students can be arrested and spend time in jail for even mentioning the world bomb in school. Not os different at an airport if the word hijack is spoken in any context.

For such a smart kid, why would he take the gutted clock to school? Why should he not be in trouble for the fuss it caused?

White kid makes a CLOCK in 20 seconds!

ZpjtyZ.gif

but daddy, I just wanted to see how it worked.......and scare my friends at school
  • Judge Napolitano: Potential fraud if kid’s clock was ‘purposeful hoax’; electronics experts weigh in
    Biz Pac Review ^ | Sep 2015 | Tom Tillison
    The family of 14-year-old Muslim student Ahmed Mohamed is planning to take legal action against the school for calling police after a teacher discovered a “homemade clock” that looked eerily similar to an explosive device, while questions continue to be raised about whether the incident was a “purposeful hoax.” Amid comments from electronics experts who say it appears that Mohamed simply took apart a 1970s era alarm clock and reassembled it in a pencil box, Judge Andrew Napolitano said the family may face charges if the incident is proven to be a publicity stunt.“If this was part of a purposeful...

How many kids get in trouble taking a toaster, vacuum cleaner, radio, of some other device apart. Do they get to take it to school after that and not expect to be questioned about it?

We don't live in the same world as we did before 9/11, Columbine or even Kaczynski.

Forum List

Back