🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clock boy meet with Sharia PM

Little terrorist muslim kid, and his folks KNOW how our system works... Worth Millions to the pond scum!

• Ahmed Mohamed’s family hires lawyers to sue for inventor son’s rights
    rinf.com ^ | September 24, 2015
    The parents of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14-year-old Muslim boy who was detained for bringing his homemade clock to school, have retained legal counsel to sue over religious persecution. Mohamed, who is the son of a Muslim immigrant from Sudan, was arrested earlier this month after his clock was mistaken for a bomb by a teacher at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas. The boy was led out of school in handcuffs, sparking outrage on social media and attracting the attention of President Barack Obama, who later invited the boy to the White House. “We should inspire more kids like you...
Clockmed's father ran for President of Sudan, his Muslim homeland,
several times. Indicating he has dual citizenship.

th

Father is second left. US immigration laws permit
him to travel to his homeland on the taxpayers' dime.

Are they playing the game or what?

Little terrorist muslim kid, and his folks KNOW how our system works... Worth Millions to the pond scum!

The parents of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14-year-old Muslim boy who was detained for bringing his homemade clock to school, have retained legal counsel to sue over religious persecution. Mohamed, who is the son of a Muslim immigrant from Sudan, was arrested earlier this month after his clock was mistaken for a bomb by a teacher at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas. The boy was led out of school in handcuffs, sparking outrage on social media and attracting the attention of President Barack Obama, who later invited the boy to the White House. “We should inspire more kids like you...

th

All they can see is the money rolling in from the stupid white Christian liberals, and the MSM playing up the muslim hatred part! Don't need glasses to see that coming!

Of course, the Bush family knew this, so did the intelligence committee in congress. This is why they STILL classify those 911 documents. It would reveal the nefarious goings on over at PTECH. Heaven forbid the name of the Saudi's get involved.
I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

can you be more specific? how many hours before the parents were informed.
What are acceptable policies in dealing with a 14 year old suspected of being
used by terrorists?

Which terrorists? Islamic terrorists, or the government? :badgrin:

How the hell can anyone tell the difference anymore?

I'm going to walk on a hill now with my poltically non PC dog called Raven. She's a bitch. She's a black and tan coon hound. Whoa geeze theres a biggie. When I walk back in this room can we talk?
If you are prepared with an opened mind. ;)

September 9, 2014
The Twenty-Eight Pages
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/twenty-eight-pages

Software Company Officials Indicted for Allegedly Concealing Terror Financier’s Assets
Software Company Officials Indicted for Allegedly Concealing Terror Financier’s Assets

The key here is Ptech. . . .

Not allowed to embed this one either. lol
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money
'

I have never seen this.

Holy toledo.

By the way just for fun you can't have a more PC outside than having a bitch called raven who is a black and tan coonhound.

I'M FUCKING TOAST HERE.
Fuck political correctness... and that little towel head muzzie is a terrorist in training... fuck them all.

th

All they can see is the money rolling in from the stupid white Christian liberals, and the MSM playing up the muslim hatred part! Don't need glasses to see that coming!

Well obviously I'm an asshole. Thank you. I did not know this.

Aye carumba. Glad you guys are out there.

Of course, the Bush family knew this, so did the intelligence committee in congress. This is why they STILL classify those 911 documents. It would reveal the nefarious goings on over at PTECH. Heaven forbid the name of the Saudi's get involved.
How would you feel if one of your darlings was held by the police and questioned for hours and you not notified and no lawyer there either? You'd be ok with that?

used by terrorists?

Which terrorists? Islamic terrorists, or the government? :badgrin:

How the hell can anyone tell the difference anymore?

I'm going to walk on a hill now with my poltically non PC dog called Raven. She's a bitch. She's a black and tan coon hound. Whoa geeze theres a biggie. When I walk back in this room can we talk?
If you are prepared with an opened mind. ;)

September 9, 2014
The Twenty-Eight Pages
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/twenty-eight-pages

The key here is Ptech. . . .

Not allowed to embed this one either. lol
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money
'

I have never seen this.

Holy toledo.

Of course not, for real journalism, you have to dig. lol

I see his daddy said the little fraud was "traumatized" from all of it.....lawsuit in 3, 2..1

I wouldn't have sent my little darlings to school with a clock that looked like an explosive device. Nothing good was going to come of that, nothing

th

You white christer insects sure are getting riled up!!

:lmao:

What type of pussy are you that you couldn't meet me at Hamilton Tigercat game?

That we couldn't have a Barb and Eds hot dog with fun?

I wouldn't have sent my little darlings to school with a clock that looked like an explosive device. Nothing good was going to come of that, nothing

This was a set up. Now my darling really is........I thinky ou know this....the Saturn guy. Developed water born which is so totally cool.

th

I'll meet you, and I'll even pop for the hotdogs... :lol:

th

I'm agnostic, shithead!
Just report him and move on... in fact report it EVERY time you see a LEFTARD trolling, insulting, and adding nothing to the discussion. It's against the rules, and they've gotten away with it for far too long, while all the board conservatives are getting warned.

Let's see if this board is actually FAIR or not.

Naw, half the fun of being here is bitch slapping them when they get uppity! :badgrin::badgrin:

We are going to have an song.

Its called Good Night you Mean Light Ladies.............................

I'm agnostic, shithead!
Just report him and move on... in fact report it EVERY time you see a LEFTARD trolling, insulting, and adding nothing to the discussion. It's against the rules, and they've gotten away with it for far too long, while all the board conservatives are getting warned.

Naw, half the fun of being here is bitch slapping them when they get uppity! :badgrin::badgrin:
That would be fine if they weren't reporting it every time we did that, and we didn't get warnings. But they cry to the mods every damn time someone trolls and insults them. Might as well play their game.

I'm agnostic, shithead!

That would be fine if they weren't reporting it every time we did that, and we didn't get warnings. But they cry to the mods every damn time someone trolls and insults them. Might as well play their game.

That's why I was banned for 4 months! It's their forum, and their mods, so you play by their rules, even if you feel it's unfair!

th

I am so glad you are out there.

th

I'm agnostic, shithead!

That's why I was banned for 4 months! It's their forum, and their mods, so you play by their rules, even if you feel it's unfair!

Ok I'm missing a whole batch of shit here.

used by terrorists?
Wait.....you think there's a set time period where it WOULD BE OK to hold your child and interrogate them without you being notified? Or a lawyer being called? And that boy was never suspected of being used by terrorists....that all came later by people like you setting up a story to cover for how he was treated.

So father hates mayor. SIGH WANTS SHARIA. and now the rest of us have to put up with all this bullshit.

I don't know about you guys but I am really getting sick of bullshit.

oh-----I had forgotten-----the family was known by the cops for their
MUSLIM DRAMAS-----that's why they hesitated in calling the parents (???)
Oh? Evidence of such "dramas"? And also could you point out where the Bill of Rights states that the police can hold off providing a lawyer or a child's parents because of perceived "drama"?

Forum List

Back