"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

There are some times when the disgusting hatred that's shown every day on this board really gets to me.

This is a fucking kid were talking about, not a terrorist. You disgusting infantile children make me ashamed to be an American, and you subvert everything this country stands for.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

He's an awkward teenager. Just like the Columbine shooters were.

The problem is that you dont support going after awkward white kids because of it
You're an idiot, the kid walked into a school with a fake bomb. It was handled the way it was suppose to. The left is making a big deal out if it. I mean an invite to the white house?

Did he?
WHO suggested it was a bomb? Who?

It ticked and it was inside a box or briefcase. It was a fake bomb.

Again I repeat.... WHO says it's a "fake bomb"? WHO mentioned "bomb" at all.

And one additional question:

--- Since when does a digital clock "tick"?
You guys literally live in a comic book, doncha?

Last edited:
Actually, I've got a pretty good idea of what you're going to say. But I'm not going to argue against my assumptions.
Does your pretty good idea have some relation as to why there are thousands of "Je suis Charlie" stickers around the world?

Probably not in the way you mean.
How could it not be in the way I mean? What other way is there to mean it?

I'll put it this way:

I'm sure that in your argument, you may attempt to connect and relate "Je suis Charlie" stickers to why you believe that Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed and his family took the cartoon drawing convention "pretty personal".
Well, the females in Ahmed's family do cover themselves from head to foot, minus the face and hands.

Ok... so?

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

--- All of which is fine.

The problem comes when you've done your cursory investigation, have easily established that there is no threat -------------- and then you go on pretending there is. What in the fuck is up with that?

Now if they asked him "what's in the case" and he replied "a bomb", THEN you have a case.
But .......... he didn't.

Banjo.

So just how far did they go in the investigation to determine the poptart was harmless?
You DO know that the kid had several run ins with administration for disruption, right? You DO know that it's the enabling parents who made a big thing out of the "gun" pop tart, right? Again....you guys are easy.

This shit is going to come out as a hoax and dipshits such as yourself will pretend it never happened.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

The problem comes when you've done your cursory investigation, have easily established that there is no threat -------------- and then you go on pretending there is. What in the fuck is up with that?

Now if they asked him "what's in the case" and he replied "a bomb", THEN you have a case.

Banjo.

So just how far did they go in the investigation to determine the poptart was harmless?

That kid wasn't suspended because the poptart was harmful, he was suspended because he was running around the classroom being disruptive, as he had on many previous occasions. He would have gotten the same punishment if he'd chewed the poptart into the shape of a bunny rabbit.
Or....gasp!....a clock!

It doesnt sound natural when you say it with the L .

You liberals are a laugh riot.
This is so a set up
Liberals bamboozled by a 14 year old Jr. Jihadist and his agitator father.
What a bunch of ignoranuses.

Go fuck yourself, you disgusting piece of shit. Seriously.

Does attacking 14 year olds make you feel like a man?

Since when has age been a factor when it comes to Jihadist or kids shooting up a school?

Link to Achmed's connection to "Jihad" is where?
Link to him "shooting up" anything, even a gun range target, is where?

Exactly. Because USMB does not allow a link to your own sphincter.

We know your mouth meets your sphincter every time you post.
And your brain obviously hooks to CNN when it comes to ME topics.
Evil Moooslims are under your bed! :alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::scared1:

Actually, I've got a pretty good idea of what you're going to say. But I'm not going to argue against my assumptions.
Does your pretty good idea have some relation as to why there are thousands of "Je suis Charlie" stickers around the world?

I'll put it this way:

I'm sure that in your argument, you may attempt to connect and relate "Je suis Charlie" stickers to why you believe that Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed and his family took the cartoon drawing convention "pretty personal".
Well, the females in Ahmed's family do cover themselves from head to foot, minus the face and hands.
OMIGOD!!!!!!! OMIGOD!!!!!!

Young suicide bomber doing a trial run at his school, next time, new school....Around Christmas so we will be sure to notice....

nNRGCPN.jpg
Carry on, white christian boy....carry on.

He's a moooslim convert, can't you tell?... I know, the HAT through you off!

kdpDNKb.jpg
Birther goes to his ODS Happy Place.

Banjo.

That kid wasn't suspended because the poptart was harmful, he was suspended because he was running around the classroom being disruptive, as he had on many previous occasions. He would have gotten the same punishment if he'd chewed the poptart into the shape of a bunny rabbit.
Or....gasp!....a clock!

It doesnt sound natural when you say it with the L .

Perhaps to you. But that's your issue.

This is so a set up
Liberals bamboozled by a 14 year old Jr. Jihadist and his agitator father.
What a bunch of ignoranuses.

Since when has age been a factor when it comes to Jihadist or kids shooting up a school?

Evil Moooslims are under your bed! :alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::scared1:

Nah...dont think so.

Yep. The more i read...the more it seems that way. They send their kids to be suicide bombers.

Sufis do this?

In this picture Ahmed is actually looking at his sister.
150916162853-muslim-student-arrested-clock-crop-exlarge-tease.jpg

And you know what that look is? Him thinking "You (sister) never told me it would cause THIS to happen"!!

His family put him up to this. It's getting more clear by the day. The more clear it becomes...the more I really think Ahmed didnt realize what he was doing....but his family did.

Just like in the Middle East when Muslims send their children up to troops wearing a suicide vest and blow them up. His dad and sister sent Ahmed to do this stunt...and I'm really thinking he didn't know what would happen. THAT makes more sense than anything.

Again --- Sufis do this?

Fucking wacko. :cuckoo:

Looks like a setup to create a victim. The kid was most likely used by his family and didn't even know it, just like the suicide bombers they train at their camps. I hope the entire family moves to Saudi Arabia and doesn't come back.

Again .... Sufis do this?

I always get crickets on this question. If you need help, your line is this:
"They all look alike to me".
It's like thinking Episcopals are fire-breathing Southern Baptists. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do you know the fundamental differences in the teachings of Mohammed and Jesus? Are you aware that Islam and Christianity are fundamentally different religions.

I'll put it this way:

Ok... so?
Does your wife/mother/sister/daughter/whoever walk beside you covered from head to toe? Would you insist that they do? Always. No exception.

The problem is that you dont support going after awkward white kids because of it
You're an idiot, the kid walked into a school with a fake bomb. It was handled the way it was suppose to. The left is making a big deal out if it. I mean an invite to the white house?
IT was not a fake bomb...it was a home made clock.
It ticked and it was inside a box or briefcase. It was a fake bomb.
It was in a briefcase? You sure about that? And are you sure it ticked? Because....a) it was in a PENCIL case...a little PENCIL case...and b) it plugged in to work...show us how electic LED clocks "tick".

It has battery back up.....like most clocks you buy at the department store.

Thought you just said it was a fake bomb? Now it's a clock?

I'll put it this way:

Ok... so?
Does your wife/mother/sister/daughter/whoever walk beside you covered from head to toe? Would you insist that they do? Always. No exception.

Well, no. I'm not a Hasid.

Look...you made a claim that "Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state...blah blah blah" And when I ask why they are killing each other, you say "because it is Islam". You DO realize those were contradictory statements of yours, right?

Doublethink.

Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state, stronger than family. A concept you probably can not comprehend, although you probably think you can.
If that were true, why are they all killing each other in the Middle East?
Because it is Islam. (If you really are interested I can walk you through how the religion is actually designed to self-destruct. There is actually a valid reason all our ME policies backfire on us. Research the Ottoman Empire some time as one example.)
Look...you made a claim that "Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state...blah blah blah" And when I ask why they are killing each other, you say "because it is Islam". You DO realize those were contradictory statements of yours, right?

I think I can decode it for you. Just replace "Islam" with "evil", and it'll make more sense.

No ....the kid and family jerked everyone around over the denial of Sharia law in Irving.

On the basis that you thought that up, huh?

Before you go back to the asylum can you give me tomorrow's mega lottery numbers?

So?

What's the connection?
You know what that is a picture of?

Yes.

How is it connected to a kid bringing a clock to school?
You are going to play dumb this whole thread and now you know what it is with no caption? Let me know which doctor I am speaking with before you have me run in circles.

The picture you posted is of the aftermath of the attack in Garland Texas last May.

Now, I will ask again: What does that have to do with a kid bringing a clock to school?
Well, I am guessing that the Ahmed family took that cartoon drawing convention pretty personal. What do you think?

The key word being "guessing".

Actually I can corroborate one aspect of Cuban's story. I heard an interview with Achmed on CBC yesterday. At least it was supposed to be an interview; ended up very short. After about two questions he says, "I'm going to put my sister on now" and she takes the phone and says "we're going to have to call you back, he's got a lot of calls to take" or words to that effect. Same sister? I dunno. But clearly there's a script management going on for whatever reason and it seems to be consistently from a sister.

Sister is code for pops.
Muslim females can be three times that antagonist males are. Females are second class in the society and if they are unwed and not a virgin they are not worth the food to feed them. Some Muslim females try to show their worth by being hyper-Muslim. Either that or being a Muslim female just makes them mad at the world. Islam is a destabilizing system on all levels.
Again -- and this still hasn't changed in the last few hours -- you're talking about cultural values, not religious ones. And you don't know theirs.
In Islam the only values are religious values. Islam dictates everything.

Horse. Shit. There's nowhere on this planet that works that way.

Yep. The more i read...the more it seems that way. They send their kids to be suicide bombers.

Sufis do this?

In this picture Ahmed is actually looking at his sister.
150916162853-muslim-student-arrested-clock-crop-exlarge-tease.jpg

And you know what that look is? Him thinking "You (sister) never told me it would cause THIS to happen"!!

His family put him up to this. It's getting more clear by the day. The more clear it becomes...the more I really think Ahmed didnt realize what he was doing....but his family did.

Just like in the Middle East when Muslims send their children up to troops wearing a suicide vest and blow them up. His dad and sister sent Ahmed to do this stunt...and I'm really thinking he didn't know what would happen. THAT makes more sense than anything.

Again --- Sufis do this?

Fucking wacko. :cuckoo:

Looks like a setup to create a victim. The kid was most likely used by his family and didn't even know it, just like the suicide bombers they train at their camps. I hope the entire family moves to Saudi Arabia and doesn't come back.

Again .... Sufis do this?

I always get crickets on this question. If you need help, your line is this:
"They all look alike to me".
It's like thinking Episcopals are fire-breathing Southern Baptists. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zackley. It's like them Lutherans and their snake handling screaming "TESTIFY!" while they're burning witches.

This is so a set up

It very well may be. And if it was you and your ilk not only were the target, not only did you completely fall for it hook, line and sphincter, but .... you're still getting played by it now, voluntarily, even after figuring out you got played.

Talk about imbecilitude... this is like RW's Obamgas satire thread, where y'all get told straight out what the joke is ....... and then still continue to fall for it. :rofl:

SMH

Actually I don't have a TV.
Know what I use instead?
A brain.

Yeah....the ones calling them out on their fake outrage are the ones who lose.
What a first class dumbfuck you are.

When the authorities (school/police) go on with a "bomb" ruse --- that nobody but them suggested --- WHO is generating the fake outrage?

WHO suggested "bomb"?
WHO took the kid down to a detention center to interrogate him --- about a device they knew full well was not a bomb?
WHO plugged in "Jr. Jihad" and "shootings" and "bombings" to a Sufi kid who's never been associated with any of those?

you-are-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif

Banjo.
livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif
Twangy twangy. Y'all got punked. Big time.

Forum List

Back