"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

You liberals are a laugh riot.
This is so a set up
Go fuck yourself, you disgusting piece of shit. Seriously.

Does attacking 14 year olds make you feel like a man?

Since when has age been a factor when it comes to Jihadist or kids shooting up a school?

Link to Achmed's connection to "Jihad" is where?
Link to him "shooting up" anything, even a gun range target, is where?

Exactly. Because USMB does not allow a link to your own sphincter.

We know your mouth meets your sphincter every time you post.
And your brain obviously hooks to CNN when it comes to ME topics.
Evil Moooslims are under your bed! :alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::scared1:

Nah...dont think so.
Well, if you are already under there, I guess you'd know.

Yep. The more i read...the more it seems that way. They send their kids to be suicide bombers.

Sufis do this?

In this picture Ahmed is actually looking at his sister.
150916162853-muslim-student-arrested-clock-crop-exlarge-tease.jpg

And you know what that look is? Him thinking "You (sister) never told me it would cause THIS to happen"!!

His family put him up to this. It's getting more clear by the day. The more clear it becomes...the more I really think Ahmed didnt realize what he was doing....but his family did.

Just like in the Middle East when Muslims send their children up to troops wearing a suicide vest and blow them up. His dad and sister sent Ahmed to do this stunt...and I'm really thinking he didn't know what would happen. THAT makes more sense than anything.

Again --- Sufis do this?

Fucking wacko. :cuckoo:

Looks like a setup to create a victim. The kid was most likely used by his family and didn't even know it, just like the suicide bombers they train at their camps. I hope the entire family moves to Saudi Arabia and doesn't come back.

Again .... Sufis do this?

I always get crickets on this question. If you need help, your line is this:
"They all look alike to me".
It's like thinking Episcopals are fire-breathing Southern Baptists. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do you know the fundamental differences in the teachings of Mohammed and Jesus? Are you aware that Islam and Christianity are fundamentally different religions.
As is Judaism and Buddhism and Hinduism.....but they all have different sects, some firebreathing fundamentalists who are a danger to the world, to more laid back, get along sects.

But feel free to continue to "school us" on your Islam expertise.

Yep. The more i read...the more it seems that way. They send their kids to be suicide bombers.

Sufis do this?

And you know what that look is? Him thinking "You (sister) never told me it would cause THIS to happen"!!

His family put him up to this. It's getting more clear by the day. The more clear it becomes...the more I really think Ahmed didnt realize what he was doing....but his family did.

Just like in the Middle East when Muslims send their children up to troops wearing a suicide vest and blow them up. His dad and sister sent Ahmed to do this stunt...and I'm really thinking he didn't know what would happen. THAT makes more sense than anything.

Again --- Sufis do this?

Looks like a setup to create a victim. The kid was most likely used by his family and didn't even know it, just like the suicide bombers they train at their camps. I hope the entire family moves to Saudi Arabia and doesn't come back.

It's like thinking Episcopals are fire-breathing Southern Baptists. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do you know the fundamental differences in the teachings of Mohammed and Jesus? Are you aware that Islam and Christianity are fundamentally different religions.

Hmm... Abrahamic... Monotheistic... Middle East, 15-20 centuries ago.... Jesus exalted... proelytizers/Crusaders/warmongers .... why yes, they couldn't be more different.

It's as clear as ... black and onyx.

Last edited:
How could it not be in the way I mean? What other way is there to mean it?

I'll put it this way:

I'm sure that in your argument, you may attempt to connect and relate "Je suis Charlie" stickers to why you believe that Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed and his family took the cartoon drawing convention "pretty personal".
Well, the females in Ahmed's family do cover themselves from head to foot, minus the face and hands.

Ok... so?
Does your wife/mother/sister/daughter/whoever walk beside you covered from head to toe? Would you insist that they do? Always. No exception.

Well, no. I'm not a Hasid.
Hasids do not believe people who do not dress as they do should be killed. Muslims do.

I'll put it this way:

I'm sure that in your argument, you may attempt to connect and relate "Je suis Charlie" stickers to why you believe that Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed and his family took the cartoon drawing convention "pretty personal".
Well, the females in Ahmed's family do cover themselves from head to foot, minus the face and hands.

Ok... so?
Does your wife/mother/sister/daughter/whoever walk beside you covered from head to toe? Would you insist that they do? Always. No exception.

Hasids do not believe people who do not dress as they do should be killed. Muslims do.
All muslims?

Ok... so?

All muslims?

No Muslim that I've ever met has believed that. Where do you come up with this shit?

Ok... so?

All muslims?

No Muslim that I've ever met has believed that. Where do you come up with this shit?
While hiding under her bed?

Sufis do this?

Again --- Sufis do this?

As is Judaism and Buddhism and Hinduism.....but they all have different sects, some firebreathing fundamentalists who are a danger to the world, to more laid back, get along sects.

But feel free to continue to "school us" on your Islam expertise.
There is an ideal in each religion.

Ok... so?

All muslims?

Islam teaches a female must cover her hair in the presence of a man. Islam teaches non-believes should be killed. ISIS is not making stuff up. They are getting it straight from the koran. Just as every other Muslim is. It is a question of who is being a better Muslim.

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

--- All of which is fine.

The problem comes when you've done your cursory investigation, have easily established that there is no threat -------------- and then you go on pretending there is. What in the fuck is up with that?

Now if they asked him "what's in the case" and he replied "a bomb", THEN you have a case.
But .......... he didn't.

Banjo.

So just how far did they go in the investigation to determine the poptart was harmless?

That kid wasn't suspended because the poptart was harmful, he was suspended because he was running around the classroom being disruptive, as he had on many previous occasions. He would have gotten the same punishment if he'd chewed the poptart into the shape of a bunny rabbit.
What about this one?

13-Year-Old Suspended For Doodling Gun

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

The problem comes when you've done your cursory investigation, have easily established that there is no threat -------------- and then you go on pretending there is. What in the fuck is up with that?

Now if they asked him "what's in the case" and he replied "a bomb", THEN you have a case.

Banjo.

So just how far did they go in the investigation to determine the poptart was harmless?

That kid wasn't suspended because the poptart was harmful, he was suspended because he was running around the classroom being disruptive, as he had on many previous occasions. He would have gotten the same punishment if he'd chewed the poptart into the shape of a bunny rabbit.
What about this one?

If the details in that story are true, the administrators are dumb as shit.

All muslims?

Islam teaches a female must cover her hair in the presence of a man. Islam teaches non-believes should be killed. ISIS is not making stuff up. They are getting it straight from the koran. Just as every other Muslim is. It is a question of who is being a better Muslim.

No, ISIS isn't making it up -- you are.
No Muslim I've ever met, worked with or traveled with would agree with any of this crapola. You need better sources. Like maybe meeting some.

All muslims?

No Muslim I've ever met, worked with or traveled with would agree with any of this crapola. You need better sources. Like maybe meeting some.

Yep.

You're an idiot, the kid walked into a school with a fake bomb. It was handled the way it was suppose to. The left is making a big deal out if it. I mean an invite to the white house?
IT was not a fake bomb...it was a home made clock.
It ticked and it was inside a box or briefcase. It was a fake bomb.
It was in a briefcase? You sure about that? And are you sure it ticked? Because....a) it was in a PENCIL case...a little PENCIL case...and b) it plugged in to work...show us how electic LED clocks "tick".

It has battery back up.....like most clocks you buy at the department store.

Thought you just said it was a fake bomb? Now it's a clock?

Ya dumbass.....

Banjo.

What about this one?

LOL....This kinda shit happens constantly.

IT was not a fake bomb...it was a home made clock.
It was in a briefcase? You sure about that? And are you sure it ticked? Because....a) it was in a PENCIL case...a little PENCIL case...and b) it plugged in to work...show us how electic LED clocks "tick".

Ya dumbass.....

Banjo.

What about this one?

"Constantly"?

How many times do you think something like this has happened?

Ya dumbass.....

What about this one?

"Constantly"?

Shit like that happens A LOT. It's usually to suburban white kids so no one gives a fuck.

All muslims?

RandomVariable, What did I say eh!! Maybe you can pay a visit where you can meet and talk to Muslim people?

Ya dumbass.....
What about this one?

"Constantly"?

Shit like that happens A LOT. It's usually to suburban white kids so no one gives a fuck.

And I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

Give me a number.

Banjo.

What about this one?

Yeah...stupid

Forum List

Back