"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

kid suspended for lego gun - Google Search

For example....how many white kids have been suspended for making "Lego guns"??

But they're white. And unlike inventions that look like a bomb....lego creations that look like a gun are dangerous.

Or as this teacher says...the Lego gun is "uncomfortable"

That's pretty stupid too.

Yeah it is. Funny....the left doesn't fall all over itself in outrage when a white kid is suspended over a Lego toy gun...because hey....he could be a Dylan or Klebold in the future right? But GOD FORBID....sorry...Allah forbid....a Muslim be held to the same zero tolerance policy.

because that's against the rules. when a kid brings a toy gun to school that kid is breaking the rules. how hard is that?
when Ahmed brought a clock to school he did nothing wrong. he didn't just end up suspended - he was cuffed and detained.

But they're white. And unlike inventions that look like a bomb....lego creations that look like a gun are dangerous.

Yet here you are trying to make crying for one kid while you smear another kid and neither one did anything wrong. By you support for one and not the other I guess you thought that there wouldnt be any spill over onto whites. Now when whites are caught in the web of deflection, spin, emotions and paranoia only then do you see a problem.

Like I said, its the same thing with Whites and the TSA. They dont recognize the harrassment until it happens to them. "Why do I have to take MY Shoes off?!? I HAVE A FLIGHT?! THIS IS CRAZY!!"

I've never spoken against the zero tolerance policies in public schools. I only bring it up for context. I'm fine with starting early with a culture that guns don't belong at school. A bit silly at times...but so be it.

But Allah forbid a Muslim be held to the same standard.

Anyone hear the latest on Hockmeds clock? It was wired to COUNT DOWN? And had loose positive and negative charge wires that could be connected to send a charge to a any connected item when it hits zero (like an alarm buzzer....or....an explosive).

There are some times when the disgusting hatred that's shown every day on this board really gets to me.

This is a fucking kid were talking about, not a terrorist. You disgusting infantile children make me ashamed to be an American, and you subvert everything this country stands for.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I don't think he's a terrorist.
This whole story should never had made national news. This was nothing more than a school demonstrating it's "zero tolerance" policies, but the left has turned it into a story of discrimination, thus we now have another national controversy about the unfairness of institutionalized racism in America.
zero tolerance for clocks?

Zero tolerance for clocks made to resemble bombs.
and what clock was made to resemble a bomb?

You've forgotten already?
I always assumed you liberals were just being a pain in the ass when you constantly repost the same topics over and over....
i'm left with two thoughts - either you believe anything with wires and circuits resembles a bomb or you're thinking that anything with wires and circuits in proximity to a muslim resembles a bomb.

which is it?

Yet here you are trying to make crying for one kid while you smear another kid and neither one did anything wrong. By you support for one and not the other I guess you thought that there wouldnt be any spill over onto whites. Now when whites are caught in the web of deflection, spin, emotions and paranoia only then do you see a problem.

Like I said, its the same thing with Whites and the TSA. They dont recognize the harrassment until it happens to them. "Why do I have to take MY Shoes off?!? I HAVE A FLIGHT?! THIS IS CRAZY!!"

I've never spoken against the zero tolerance policies in public schools. I only bring it up for context. I'm fine with starting early with a culture that guns don't belong at school. A bit silly at times...but so be it.

Anyone hear the latest on Hockmeds clock? It was wired to COUNT DOWN? And had loose positive and negative charge wires that could be connected to send a charge to a any connected item when it hits zero (like an alarm buzzer....or....an explosive).

source?

Yeah it is. Funny....the left doesn't fall all over itself in outrage when a white kid is suspended over a Lego toy gun...because hey....he could be a Dylan or Klebold in the future right? But GOD FORBID....sorry...Allah forbid....a Muslim be held to the same zero tolerance policy.

because that's against the rules. when a kid brings a toy gun to school that kid is breaking the rules. how hard is that?
when Ahmed brought a clock to school he did nothing wrong. he didn't just end up suspended - he was cuffed and detained.

Not if the clock looks like a bomb.

If I take an AK47....gut all its firing mechanisms....then glue a wrist watch to it....it's then a clock. Right? Then it's ok?

If I take an AK47....gut all its firing mechanisms....then glue a wrist watch to it....it's then a clock. Right? Then it's ok?

what made the clock look like a bomb?

So you think the rules allow a fake bomb?

source?

reddit: the front page of the internet

Many electricians and engineers are quietly agreeing. Not too loudly....because it's racist.

there was no fake bomb.

Wait, So you AGREE with the Lego Gun suspension too? You're an idiot

source?

reddit: the front page of the internet

Many electricians and engineers are quietly agreeing. Not too loudly....because it's racist.

you can't be serious

what made the clock look like a bomb?

You say "what made the clock look like a bomb"? The mental image most people have of Improvised bombs after having seen them on TV and movies (real and fake). Same way they thought the kids who made Lego and pop tart guns looked like guns.

That device was a bomb in the same way Bruce Jenner is a woman. Neither are. But they kinda look like it.

I agree with the policy. How they choose to interpret it is on them. I also believe in school choice. And thats why my kid goes to private school..

there was no fake bomb.

Sure there was. Just like his claim that he had made a clock were fake.

Hockmeds clock is a bomb the same way Bruce Jenner is a woman. Neither are. But they kinda look like it.

I agree with the policy. How they choose to interpret it is on them. I also believe in school choice. And thats why my kid goes to private school..

Then you're part of the problem while you complain about the problem. Classic you tho

Ahmed "The most evil practice run bomber with no bomb the Right has ever seen"

Put him in GITMO right now, its obvious that his name is up to something

His fucking clock counted down not forward. Can you think of a reason why he'd build a clock to do that? Fuck, you libs are dense.

Then you're part of the problem while you complain about the problem. Classic you tho

I'm not complaining about the zero tolerance policy in public schools. I support it. PUBLIC schools. How some interpret it is up for debate.

But my kid goes to private school so I can choose what policies he's around.

Forum List

Back