"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

Ahmed "The most evil practice run bomber with no bomb the Right has ever seen"

Put him in GITMO right now, its obvious that his name is up to something

His fucking clock counted down not forward. Can you think of a reason why he'd build a clock to do that? Fuck, you libs are dense.

That's correct. His clock counted down....and....had a loose positive and negative charge wore which can send a charge to anything its hooked up to when the clock hits 0. Engineers have said this after seeing his "clock". What would get that charge? An alarm usually......but in his Dad's homeland....explosives.

His fucking clock counted down not forward. Can you think of a reason why he'd build a clock to do that? Fuck, you libs are dense.

That's correct. His clock counted down....and....had a loose positive and negative charge wore which can send a charge to anything its hooked up to when the clock hits 0. Engineers have said this after seeing his "clock". What would get that charge? An alarm usually......but in his Dad's homeland....explosives.
source?

source?

Already gave you one dipshit.

Actually I can corroborate one aspect of Cuban's story. I heard an interview with Achmed on CBC yesterday. At least it was supposed to be an interview; ended up very short. After about two questions he says, "I'm going to put my sister on now" and she takes the phone and says "we're going to have to call you back, he's got a lot of calls to take" or words to that effect. Same sister? I dunno. But clearly there's a script management going on for whatever reason and it seems to be consistently from a sister.

Sister is code for pops.
Muslim females can be three times that antagonist males are. Females are second class in the society and if they are unwed and not a virgin they are not worth the food to feed them. Some Muslim females try to show their worth by being hyper-Muslim. Either that or being a Muslim female just makes them mad at the world. Islam is a destabilizing system on all levels.
Again -- and this still hasn't changed in the last few hours -- you're talking about cultural values, not religious ones. And you don't know theirs.
In Islam the only values are religious values. Islam dictates everything.

Horse. Shit. There's nowhere on this planet that works that way.
Here is a video of a couple of the Sharia law enforces going about their day. This is in the ISIS caliphate but it would be similar to anywhere living under Sharia law.

source?
They're making up stuff as they go along.

source?

Already gave you one dipshit.
you gave me reddit. for all i know you put that 'information' up there.
how about something credible? also, i saved the pic and enlarged it. i don't see the loose leads they claim are there.

source?
or worse - getting it from reddit

Sister is code for pops.
Muslim females can be three times that antagonist males are. Females are second class in the society and if they are unwed and not a virgin they are not worth the food to feed them. Some Muslim females try to show their worth by being hyper-Muslim. Either that or being a Muslim female just makes them mad at the world. Islam is a destabilizing system on all levels.
Again -- and this still hasn't changed in the last few hours -- you're talking about cultural values, not religious ones. And you don't know theirs.

Here is a video of a couple of the Sharia law enforces going about their day. This is in the ISIS caliphate but it would be similar to anywhere living under Sharia law.

that was completely pointless. what relevance do you think that had to the thread?

Sister is code for pops.

That's an amazing video. Basically a Sharia police officer. What I found fascinating....is how he uses the same basic people skills to speak and reason with citizens as if he was patrolling Anytown, USA....but....the values and laws he's enforcing are so different. Like telling the man to force his wife to cover herself up.

Reenforces the idea that values and standards matter.

source?

Reddit reposted the photo the engineer made of the bomb and analysis. Typical response...attack the source..

source?

Reddit reposted the photo the engineer made of the bomb and analysis. Typical response...attack the source..
reddit doesn't repost anything. it's members do - and anyone can be a member.
what engineer? and i doubt the analysis since from what i can see something he claims to be there isn't.

so do you have a legit source that makes that claim, or is it all based on this reddit post?

source?

what engineer? and i doubt the analysis since from what i can see something he claims to be there isn't.

so do you have a legit source that makes that claim, or is it all based on this reddit post?

The reason he sees something there that you dont...is he is an engineer and you arent.

The reason he sees something there that you dont...is he is an engineer and you arent.
is he? am i not? i'm not, but i could make the claim, just as the 'engineer' did.
however, one does not have to be an engineer to know that wires he claims are there are not

There are several videos of engineers calling the kid out on his bullshit.
But liberals have a habit of ignoring anything that doesnt fit the narrative.

Thanks. Yes. They're ignoring it.

They can't afford many more "Hands up don't shoot" embarrassments. But....every damn time....they jump on the wagon before seeing everything in it.

They can't afford many more "Hands up don't shoot" embarrassments. But....every damn time....they jump on the wagon before seeing everything in it.

can you give a real news source that claims the clock counts down? why would a countdown timer need a 12/24 hr switch?

can you give a real news source that claims the clock counts down? why would a countdown timer need a 12/24 hr switch?

It doesnt. But when you make one out of a normal time clock...that switch is there.

The sources are the electricians and engineers criticizing Ahmeds "clock". Don't be mad that it's posted on Reddit and Youtube.

It doesnt. But when you make one out of a normal time clock...that switch is there.

The sources are the electricians and engineers criticizing Ahmeds "clock". Don't be mad that it's posted on Reddit and Youtube.

reddit and youtube are not legitimate sources. any dumbass can say they are whatever they like on there

and if you're now saying he converted the clock to a countdown timer (source?) then he did build it, didn't he?

Can you prove that the clock is counting down?

Thats not how this works. They say things, all made up then they repeat each other until their confirmation is just other idiots

Forum List

Back