"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

You are going to play dumb this whole thread and now you know what it is with no caption? Let me know which doctor I am speaking with before you have me run in circles.

The picture you posted is of the aftermath of the attack in Garland Texas last May.

Now, I will ask again: What does that have to do with a kid bringing a clock to school?
Well, I am guessing that the Ahmed family took that cartoon drawing convention pretty personal. What do you think?

What makes you "guess" that?
You don't know?

Actually, I've got a pretty good idea of what you're going to say. But I'm not going to argue against my assumptions.
Does your pretty good idea have some relation as to why there are thousands of "Je suis Charlie" stickers around the world?

What evidence do you have that everyone in Irving TX didn't jerk themselves around?

By denying sharia law?
You go with that.

And who's attempting to even accept any sharia law?
They sure love them some sharia law in Kentucky tho.

Ya dumbass...muslims tried to enact sharia law in Irving and got shot down and they were highly pissed.

:lol:

Yeah, that's not even close to what happened.

Oh really?
Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops "Sharia Court"... Here Is Her EPIC Response! - The Political Insider

They tried to set up a sharia law court.

No, they "tried", and almost certainly suceeded, to start an arbitration court based on religious (Sharia) law, these "anti-Sharia" laws notwithstanding - you can't make private arbitration illegal.

The mayor got some emails about it, and decided to make some political theater.

There's no reason to believe that Ahmed's family was involved in that particular political fight any way.

well, it's pretty obvious why he is hated by RWrs here.

Oh puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Come on bod. This is scripted. I have no idea on the why. Or where this is supposed to go but when you have an activist (self admitted) father and a campaign against the mayor and then you have a kid taking the guts out of a Radio Shack clock identified as being from the mid 80's and making like a hoax bomb there is more than meets the eye here.

Yyyyeah the only problem with that is, it wasn't a "hoax bomb". Achmed never said or indicated it was anything but a clock.

The picture you posted is of the aftermath of the attack in Garland Texas last May.

Now, I will ask again: What does that have to do with a kid bringing a clock to school?
Well, I am guessing that the Ahmed family took that cartoon drawing convention pretty personal. What do you think?

You don't know?

Actually, I've got a pretty good idea of what you're going to say. But I'm not going to argue against my assumptions.
Does your pretty good idea have some relation as to why there are thousands of "Je suis Charlie" stickers around the world?

Probably not in the way you mean.

Actually I can corroborate one aspect of Cuban's story. I heard an interview with Achmed on CBC yesterday. At least it was supposed to be an interview; ended up very short. After about two questions he says, "I'm going to put my sister on now" and she takes the phone and says "we're going to have to call you back, he's got a lot of calls to take" or words to that effect. Same sister? I dunno. But clearly there's a script management going on for whatever reason and it seems to be consistently from a sister.

Sister is code for pops.
Muslim females can be three times that antagonist males are. Females are second class in the society and if they are unwed and not a virgin they are not worth the food to feed them. Some Muslim females try to show their worth by being hyper-Muslim. Either that or being a Muslim female just makes them mad at the world. Islam is a destabilizing system on all levels.
Again -- and this still hasn't changed in the last few hours -- you're talking about cultural values, not religious ones. And you don't know theirs.

Yep. The more i read...the more it seems that way. They send their kids to be suicide bombers.

Sufis do this?

In this picture Ahmed is actually looking at his sister.
150916162853-muslim-student-arrested-clock-crop-exlarge-tease.jpg

And you know what that look is? Him thinking "You (sister) never told me it would cause THIS to happen"!!

His family put him up to this. It's getting more clear by the day. The more clear it becomes...the more I really think Ahmed didnt realize what he was doing....but his family did.

Just like in the Middle East when Muslims send their children up to troops wearing a suicide vest and blow them up. His dad and sister sent Ahmed to do this stunt...and I'm really thinking he didn't know what would happen. THAT makes more sense than anything.

Again --- Sufis do this?

Fucking wacko. :cuckoo:

Looks like a setup to create a victim. The kid was most likely used by his family and didn't even know it, just like the suicide bombers they train at their camps. I hope the entire family moves to Saudi Arabia and doesn't come back.

Again .... Sufis do this?

I always get crickets on this question. If you need help, your line is this:
"They all look alike to me".

Last edited:
There are some times when the disgusting hatred that's shown every day on this board really gets to me.

This is a fucking kid were talking about, not a terrorist. You disgusting infantile children make me ashamed to be an American, and you subvert everything this country stands for.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

This whole thing was a scam.

A "scam"?

How so? What has this kid gained? What was the "scam"?

What has he gained?

-Scholarship offers to expensive private schools
- Fame that will get him a college scholarship
- Fame that will help his dad's run for president of Sudan
- A civil rights lawsuit for $$$
- Political points his dad will use in his ongoing fight against the Irving TX mayor
- A trip to the White House
- A trip to the UNITED
- A trip to Mecca where he'll get a martyrs welcome

But other than that....yeah...he gained nothing.

So you think that when he brought his clock to school, it was all part of a secret Muslim plan to get invited to the White House?

No. I think it was a stunt his dad and sister put him up to. His dad has a long running fued with the mayor of Irving TX accusing the mayor of being anti Muslim. He wants to sue the mayors police department.

His plan succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. And poor Ahmed didnt know exactly what he was doing. Hence the look he's giving his sister when she took that photo of him in cuffs....that look of "You didn't tell me THIS would happen!!".

That's what I believe.

Whoa, hold up ----
You're buying this story that his sister took this photo --- on the basis that an anonymous message board Islamophobe troll says so?

Damn, aren't you easy.

This whole thing was a scam.

A "scam"?

What has he gained?

- Political points his dad will use in his ongoing fight against the Irving TX mayor
- A trip to the UNITED

So you think that when he brought his clock to school, it was all part of a secret Muslim plan to get invited to the White House?

No. I think it was a stunt his dad and sister put him up to. His dad has a long running fued with the mayor of Irving TX accusing the mayor of being anti Muslim. He wants to sue the mayors police department.

His plan succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. And poor Ahmed didnt know exactly what he was doing. Hence the look he's giving his sister when she took that photo of him in cuffs....that look of "You didn't tell me THIS would happen!!".

That's what I believe.

So you think it was a "scam" designed to out closeted bigots?

Looks like it worked on you guys.

That's exactly what I've been saying. Played 'em like a cheap banjo.

A "scam"?

What has he gained?

- A trip to the UNITED

That's what I believe.

By bigot you mean people who worry that a group who swears to kill all non-members might be dangerous?

And what "group" would that be?

Why do they have to drag them into their sick world of violence and hatred?

Why do you drag them into yours?
That's the question here. You can't run your bigotry on fallacies and then blame somebody else. That's on you.

Pretty sure there's no "violence" or "hatred" in knowing what time it is.

Ahmed "The most evil practice run bomber with no bomb the Right has ever seen"

Put him in GITMO right now, its obvious that his name is up to something

The thing about these clowns is that there's no one in law enforcement today to subpoena their ISP to obtain their identity, so that when this comes back on us, they can be held to account for their complicity in it.

At least not at the moment... perhaps after the 2016 election that will change. Let's hope so. I've copied all of these threads so that in the event that 'circumstances change'.

Of course.... its unlikely that the Left's reign of moral terror will ever change and they'll continue to own the Federal Government and the Media. BUT... perhaps when the Left itself or one of their Muslim Cousins get around to bombing a school... things will swing back toward reality and we will have a chance to clean things up around the fringe.

That's what I believe.

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

--- All of which is fine.

The problem comes when you've done your cursory investigation, have easily established that there is no threat -------------- and then you go on pretending there is. What in the fuck is up with that?

Now if they asked him "what's in the case" and he replied "a bomb", THEN you have a case.
But .......... he didn't.

Banjo.

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.
how did it resemble a bomb?

You're not even worth responding to.
Do you think everything with wires and circuits is a bomb?

Can't imagine your terror at a maker fair

So where was the science fair Jr. Jihad boy was attending?

Why do you call him "Jr. Jihad boy"? Based on...... what?

............. more crickets.....

You don't know?

How could it not be in the way I mean? What other way is there to mean it?

That's what I believe.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

What do you think would happen if a kid brought a toy gun to school?
Wouldnt you think a fake bomb would be even worse?
The kid did not make the clock,he admitted he knew it would cause a stir,and he set the alarm to go off in the middle of class after being told by a teacher to put it away and dont show it to anyone else.
This whole thing is such an obvious set up you'd have to be blind not to see it.

So you now support kids getting in trouble for bringing fake guns to school? I thought that you guys were outraged over that, the number of threads about pop-tart guns could have fooled me.

If it was all a "set up" to reveal closeted bigots, it seems to have worked pretty well on you, although from your posts here I would say that you left that closet a long time ago.

It depends...
See, if WASP kid chews his pop-tart into a gun shape and the school freaks out even though it's obviously not a gun, that's bad. But if the kid is black and has an Arabic name and the school freaks out even though it's obviously not a bomb, that's good.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

That's what I believe.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

--- All of which is fine.

The problem comes when you've done your cursory investigation, have easily established that there is no threat -------------- and then you go on pretending there is. What in the fuck is up with that?

Now if they asked him "what's in the case" and he replied "a bomb", THEN you have a case.
But .......... he didn't.

Banjo.

So just how far did they go in the investigation to determine the poptart was harmless?

You don't know?

How could it not be in the way I mean? What other way is there to mean it?

I'll put it this way:

I'm sure that in your argument, you may attempt to connect and relate "Je suis Charlie" stickers to why you believe that Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed and his family took the cartoon drawing convention "pretty personal".

Forum List

Back