"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

Looking forward to seeing how much Islam is defended/spun for in this thread by those who attack religion as naturally as they breathe. Let's watch!
Probably the same amount who scream from the rooftops about freedom of religion, ONLY when it is theirs.
I should have said "defended/spun/deflected for".
You mean "deflected" like trying to make this thread about the plight of those poor persecuted Christians in the US?
And you folks in the PC Police have been coming through for me beautifully, thanks!

:rock:

Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state, stronger than family. A concept you probably can not comprehend, although you probably think you can.
If that were true, why are they all killing each other in the Middle East?
Because it is Islam. (If you really are interested I can walk you through how the religion is actually designed to self-destruct. There is actually a valid reason all our ME policies backfire on us. Research the Ottoman Empire some time as one example.)
Look...you made a claim that "Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state...blah blah blah" And when I ask why they are killing each other, you say "because it is Islam". You DO realize those were contradictory statements of yours, right?

I think I can decode it for you. Just replace "Islam" with "evil", and it'll make more sense.

No ....the kid and family jerked everyone around over the denial of Sharia law in Irving.
What evidence do you have that everyone in Irving TX didn't jerk themselves around?

Because it is Islam. (If you really are interested I can walk you through how the religion is actually designed to self-destruct. There is actually a valid reason all our ME policies backfire on us. Research the Ottoman Empire some time as one example.)
Look...you made a claim that "Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state...blah blah blah" And when I ask why they are killing each other, you say "because it is Islam". You DO realize those were contradictory statements of yours, right?

I think I can decode it for you. Just replace "Islam" with "evil", and it'll make more sense.

No ....the kid and family jerked everyone around over the denial of Sharia law in Irving.
What evidence do you have that everyone in Irving TX didn't jerk themselves around?

By denying sharia law?
You go with that.

Looking forward to seeing how much Islam is defended/spun for in this thread by those who attack religion as naturally as they breathe. Let's watch!
Probably the same amount who scream from the rooftops about freedom of religion, ONLY when it is theirs.
I should have said "defended/spun/deflected for".
You mean "deflected" like trying to make this thread about the plight of those poor persecuted Christians in the US?
And you folks in the PC Police have been coming through for me beautifully, thanks!

:rock:

:lol:

Whatever you say, chief.

By denying sharia law?
You go with that.

And who's attempting to even accept any sharia law?
They sure love them some sharia law in Kentucky tho.

Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state, stronger than family. A concept you probably can not comprehend, although you probably think you can.

And we should accept this because you say so?

And don't forget this was only 47 minutes away from Irving.
t1.jpg
Obviously the kid and his family has something to do with that. Not sure what, but obviously something since a very smart USMB member posted it in connection with the Freshman boy and his clock.
ISIS, for example, are killing other Muslims because they are not practising Islam as fully as it is stated in the koran. ISIS will kill non-Muslims for not practising Islam at all. Starting to make sense? Muslims really do not want to talk about about ISIS, and they sure do not want to kill ISIS members, because they realize ISIS is indeed correct, if a Muslim is not out there actively fighting for their god they are not doing god's will. A Muslim killing an ISIS member is pretty sure he is going to hell.

Obviously the kid and his family has something to do with that. Not sure what, but obviously something since a very smart USMB member posted it in connection with the Freshman boy and his clock.
ISIS, for example, are killing other Muslims because they are not practising Islam as fully as it is stated in the koran. ISIS will kill non-Muslims for not practising Islam at all. Starting to make sense? Muslims really do not want to talk about about ISIS, and they sure do not want to kill ISIS members, because they realize ISIS is indeed correct, if a Muslim is not out there actively fighting for their god they are not doing god's will. A Muslim killing an ISIS member is pretty sure he is going to hell.
Yeah...ISIS is some really bad thugs. No one will argue with you there. But they remind me of the old Spanish Inquisition....and the Puritans...killing anyone that doesn't agree with them....oh and King Henry VIII, destroying the monasteries like he did. Bad dudes all around.

You laying a claim to this kid being ISIS?

And don't forget this was only 47 minutes away from Irving.
t1.jpg

So?

What's the connection?
You know what that is a picture of?

Yes.

How is it connected to a kid bringing a clock to school?
You are going to play dumb this whole thread and now you know what it is with no caption? Let me know which doctor I am speaking with before you have me run in circles.

The picture you posted is of the aftermath of the attack in Garland Texas last May.

Now, I will ask again: What does that have to do with a kid bringing a clock to school?
Well, I am guessing that the Ahmed family took that cartoon drawing convention pretty personal. What do you think?

By denying sharia law?
You go with that.

Ya dumbass...muslims tried to enact sharia law in Irving and got shot down and they were highly pissed.

So?

What's the connection?

Yes.

You are going to play dumb this whole thread and now you know what it is with no caption? Let me know which doctor I am speaking with before you have me run in circles.

The picture you posted is of the aftermath of the attack in Garland Texas last May.

Now, I will ask again: What does that have to do with a kid bringing a clock to school?
Well, I am guessing that the Ahmed family took that cartoon drawing convention pretty personal. What do you think?

What makes you "guess" that?

There are some times when the disgusting hatred that's shown every day on this board really gets to me.

This is a fucking kid were talking about, not a terrorist. You disgusting infantile children make me ashamed to be an American, and you subvert everything this country stands for.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
I'm ashamed everyday. I live in kentucky though..

By denying sharia law?
You go with that.

Ya dumbass...muslims tried to enact sharia law in Irving and got shot down and they were highly pissed.

Yeah, that's not even close to what happened.

By denying sharia law?
You go with that.

Don't let the paranoid right wing think otherwise, it's better when they're stuck in a bubbleof paranoia, less of a chance they'll go out and hurt someone who is different.

Yeah...ISIS is some really bad thugs. No one will argue with you there. But they remind me of the old Spanish Inquisition....and the Puritans...killing anyone that doesn't agree with them....oh and King Henry VIII, destroying the monasteries like he did. Bad dudes all around.

You laying a claim to this kid being ISIS?
Brought up the Spanish Inquisition eh? You know those were Catholics, right? And you probably know almost nothing of the Puritans. And the word is "dissolution" not "destroy".

I am not claiming the kid belongs to ISIS. I am claiming he is a Muslim. That means something to him. What that something is you should be aware of but you are not. Instead you want to call an apple an orange so you do not have to see the truth.

Yes.

You don't know?

By denying sharia law?
You go with that.

Oh really?
Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops "Sharia Court"... Here Is Her EPIC Response! - The Political Insider

They tried to set up a sharia law court.

Ahmed Mohamed: Homemade clock boy quits Texas school - BBC News
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban on conversation with Irving teen Ahmed Mohamed and what he should have done

An update on clock boy....the most heroic person who has ever breathed Texas air:

- Mark Cuban spoke with him by phone. Said Ahmed was very bright and talkative about science stuff. However....Cuban said when he asked Ahmed about the incident with the clock....he could hear the sister whispering answers to him. Same sister who happened to be around with her camera to photo him in his NASA shirt in the office. (Folks...the family planned this shit stop being duped)

-His Dad has pulled him out of school and is taking him to Saudi Arabia for a pilgrimage to Mecca....where I'm sure fellow Muslims will encourage him to forgive Texans. (Same Dad who is running for president of state terror sponsor Sudan).

At this rate....the Dems are gonna seek to lift the 35 year age minimum for president so Ahmed can run in 2016!!
Yup.....men want to be him.....72 virgins want to be with him.

Actually I can corroborate one aspect of Cuban's story. I heard an interview with Achmed on CBC yesterday. At least it was supposed to be an interview; ended up very short. After about two questions he says, "I'm going to put my sister on now" and she takes the phone and says "we're going to have to call you back, he's got a lot of calls to take" or words to that effect. Same sister? I dunno. But clearly there's a script management going on for whatever reason and it seems to be consistently from a sister.

Sister is code for pops.

Then pops sure has a girlish voice. I heard her.
Far as I know the only indication of "pops" being in any way involved here has been the wacko conspiracy fantacists on this board making shit up. The sister, on the other hand, has been heard in action at least twice, if we belive Mark Cuban's story.

Now, it could have been simply an older sister being protective of her kid brother. That was my first thought. But after Cuban had the same experience it's also not implausible that this was either (a) designed by or (b) is being post-managed by, the sister, or both. Certainly (b) seems to be the case.

All of which is speculation of course, but it's on a lot firmer ground than these wacko conspiracy theories of Sufis with pretend bombs.

Last edited:
Yes.

You don't know?

Actually, I've got a pretty good idea of what you're going to say. But I'm not going to argue against my assumptions.

Forum List

Back