"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

So you think that when he brought his clock to school, it was all part of a secret Muslim plan to get invited to the White House?

No. I think it was a stunt his dad and sister put him up to. His dad has a long running fued with the mayor of Irving TX accusing the mayor of being anti Muslim. He wants to sue the mayors police department.

His plan succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. And poor Ahmed didnt know exactly what he was doing. Hence the look he's giving his sister when she took that photo of him in cuffs....that look of "You didn't tell me THIS would happen!!".

That's what I believe.

So you think it was a "scam" designed to out closeted bigots?

Looks like it worked on you guys.

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

The principal has all the right to call the police. The police questioned and interrogated the kid. They check the clock in a pencil box.
No explosives no detonator. Why was he suspended and make this a big deal. Why didn't they just close the case. Instead it went out of control.
Here you are non stop tearing up a kid.

The problem is that you dont support going after awkward white kids because of it
You're an idiot, the kid walked into a school with a fake bomb. It was handled the way it was suppose to. The left is making a big deal out if it. I mean an invite to the white house?
IT was not a fake bomb...it was a home made clock.
It ticked and it was inside a box or briefcase. It was a fake bomb.
It was in a briefcase? You sure about that? And are you sure it ticked? Because....a) it was in a PENCIL case...a little PENCIL case...and b) it plugged in to work...show us how electic LED clocks "tick".

I know I always plugged in bootlegged clocks during class....despite perfectly good clocks being on the wall already.

This was a stunt and you all know it.
Only to those who see evil moooslims everywhere.

No. I think it was a stunt his dad and sister put him up to. His dad has a long running fued with the mayor of Irving TX accusing the mayor of being anti Muslim. He wants to sue the mayors police department.

His plan succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. And poor Ahmed didnt know exactly what he was doing. Hence the look he's giving his sister when she took that photo of him in cuffs....that look of "You didn't tell me THIS would happen!!".

That's what I believe.

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

The principal has all the right to call the police. The police questioned and interrogated the kid. They check the clock in a pencil box.
No explosives no detonator. Why was he suspended and make this a big deal. Why didn't they just close the case. Instead it went out of control.
They have to do something....anything...to support how this boy was treated.

He's an awkward teenager. Just like the Columbine shooters were.

The problem is that you dont support going after awkward white kids because of it
You're an idiot, the kid walked into a school with a fake bomb. It was handled the way it was suppose to. The left is making a big deal out if it. I mean an invite to the white house?
It was in a briefcase? You sure about that? And are you sure it ticked? Because....a) it was in a PENCIL case...a little PENCIL case...and b) it plugged in to work...show us how electic LED clocks "tick".

It has battery back up.....like most clocks you buy at the department store.

And don't forget this was only 47 minutes away from Irving.
t1.jpg

So?

What's the connection?
You know what that is a picture of?

t1.jpg

So?

What's the connection?

Yes.

How is it connected to a kid bringing a clock to school?

That's what I believe.

As you know already.
It's about determining why the kid brought a device that resembled a bomb to school.
Was it a simple mistake or was he trying to start shit.
After looking at all the evidence I have to say it's pretty obvious this has been a set up from the get go......Hadji.

t1.jpg
Obviously the kid and his family has something to do with that. Not sure what, but obviously something since a very smart USMB member posted it in connection with the Freshman boy and his clock.
Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state, stronger than family. A concept you probably can not comprehend, although you probably think you can.

He's an awkward teenager. Just like the Columbine shooters were.

It didn't "tick", it was a digital clock.
I read that the teacher heard it ticking. Also didn't he turn an analog clock into a digital clock? I thought that was the reason he is being called a genius. Look I'm not wishing nothing bad on the boy, but he was punished for what he did. It shouldn't of got all of this attention.

As you know already.
It's about determining why the kid brought a device that resembled a bomb to school.
After looking at all the evidence I have to say it's pretty obvious this has been a set up from the get go......Hadji.
Only "pretty obvious" to people who see evil mooooslims everywhere.

t1.jpg

So?

What's the connection?

Yes.

How is it connected to a kid bringing a clock to school?
You are going to play dumb this whole thread and now you know what it is with no caption? Let me know which doctor I am speaking with before you have me run in circles.

I read that the teacher heard it ticking. Also didn't he turn an analog clock into a digital clock? I thought that was the reason he is being called a genius. Look I'm not wishing nothing bad on the boy, but he was punished for what he did. It shouldn't of got all of this attention.
Wait! Wait! Wait! You mean this kid was smart enough to take a store bought analog clock (they tick because they have to be WOUND UP) and turn it into a plug in electrically run (see the electrical plug in the pictures) digital clock? And even tho it was plugged in...it still ticked? :rofl: Anyone buying that?

No it wasnt. He took a Radio Shack clock....gutted it...and stuck it in a box.
And what did it work as? A stove? A phone? Or actually................wait for it........a clock?

Why would the boy genius do that? Is he not capable of building a clock so he faked it?
That really doesnt fit.
What Ahmed really did was pull the guts out of a clock and stickem in a pencil case so it would resemble a bomb so his father the agitator could fuck with the city of Irving Texas over the denial of Sharia law.
Let's see you, as a freshman in HS, take something apart and use some of its components, and some of your own...to make something that actually works.

The best thing about this, the kid is gonna be your boss someday.
No actually if he continues to try and scare people the way he did. He probably won't live that long.

As you know already.

Yeah....and you thought Mike dirt nap Brown was innocent.

t1.jpg
Obviously the kid and his family has something to do with that. Not sure what, but obviously something since a very smart USMB member posted it in connection with the Freshman boy and his clock.
Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state, stronger than family. A concept you probably can not comprehend, although you probably think you can.
If that were true, why are they all killing each other in the Middle East?

Wait! Wait! Wait! You mean this kid was smart enough to take a store bought analog clock (they tick because they have to be WOUND UP) and turn it into a plug in electrically run (see the electrical plug in the pictures) digital clock? And even tho it was plugged in...it still ticked? :rofl: Anyone buying that?
Look I'm going on what I read. If it's true his sister threatened the school before. Proves he wanted to terrorize the school.

As you know already.

Yeah....and you thought Mike dirt nap Brown was innocent.

Oh.....I said and thought that? Wanna point out where I said Mike Brown was innocent, Skippy?

As I've said several times already. The clock wasnt ticking,he set the alarm to go off during class....using....wait for it..........a battery back up that is in 99 percent of clocks you buy at the department store.

Look I'm going on what I read. If it's true his sister threatened the school before. Proves he wanted to terrorize the school.
Oh look....more fun rumors. Where ever did you get THAT gem?

Forum List

Back