"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

be specific. what "history" are you referring to?

You know when someone tells me something I dont believe?
I look it up before I start flapping my gums so as not to look like an idiot when the person finally gets sick of the whining and goes and digs it up.
i'd like to look it up. what "history" are you referring to?

Do you not know how to do a basic google search?
You have the kids name the rest is easy.

Since a google search has turned up absolutely nothing about Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed's "history" in Irving, I've concluded that you're full of shit.

Funny. Took me less than 6 seconds.....

Briefcase Clock Maker Ahmed Mohamed Is Son of Muslim Activist - UPDATE: Kid admits forethought - knew it was going to be "suspicious"....

I was gonna string em on for awhile longer....but thats cool.

That's your claim of Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed's "history" in Irving?

I don't see any mention of Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed in any of those articles.

He knew exactly what he was doing. Why would he think he needed to make it look less suspicious?
Of course you probably dont know his fathers history in Irving either do you?

I look it up before I start flapping my gums so as not to look like an idiot when the person finally gets sick of the whining and goes and digs it up.

A Google search has returned no relevant results on Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed's "history" in Irving.
Very first hit on the search:
Ahmed Mohamed's father had his own nasty run-in with Islamophobia

Nothing in that link mentions his "history" with Irving, TX, either.

Read:

#StandWithAhmed: a deadly publicity stunt? | RedState

There are some times when the disgusting hatred that's shown every day on this board really gets to me.

This is a fucking kid were talking about, not a terrorist. You disgusting infantile children make me ashamed to be an American, and you subvert everything this country stands for.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

He's an awkward teenager. Just like the Columbine shooters were.

The problem is that you dont support going after awkward white kids because of it
You're an idiot, the kid walked into a school with a fake bomb. It was handled the way it was suppose to. The left is making a big deal out if it. I mean an invite to the white house?
IT was not a fake bomb...it was a home made clock.

No it wasnt. He took a Radio Shack clock....gutted it...and stuck it in a box.
And what did it work as? A stove? A phone? Or actually................wait for it........a clock?

There are some times when the disgusting hatred that's shown every day on this board really gets to me.

This is a fucking kid were talking about, not a terrorist. You disgusting infantile children make me ashamed to be an American, and you subvert everything this country stands for.

The problem is that you dont support going after awkward white kids because of it
You're an idiot, the kid walked into a school with a fake bomb. It was handled the way it was suppose to. The left is making a big deal out if it. I mean an invite to the white house?
It ticked and it was inside a box or briefcase. It was a fake bomb.

A Google search has returned no relevant results on Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed's "history" in Irving.
Very first hit on the search:
Ahmed Mohamed's father had his own nasty run-in with Islamophobia

Nothing in that link mentions his "history" with Irving, TX, either.

Read:

#StandWithAhmed: a deadly publicity stunt? | RedState

Why should I read some random blogger's nonsensical interpretation of what's going on, filled with the same vague connections and ridiculous conclusions as all the others? If I wanted that, I could just read your posts.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/09/20/standwithahmed-deadly-publicity-stunt/

^^^^^^ AND IT GETS BETTER^^^^^^

Months ago....Ahmeds sister was ALSO suspended from school for allegedly threatening to "blow up the school"...a claim she now denies....AND in an interview with an NBC affiliate she says of Ahmeds attention "I'm not jealous...but" and goes on to explain the joy she is getting out of seeing this incident!!

DAMN! So....when someone says "I'm not jealous....but..." THEY ARE JEALOUS!!!

Boys....this is the new Hands Up don't Shoot.

Dad has a grudge with the local.governemnt over Islam.
Sister got suspended for threats to blow up school.

And now THIS??? And sister is "jealous" of Ahmeds fame now?

If you can't see this was a setup.....your a fucking moron.

And don't forget this was only 47 minutes away from Irving.
t1.jpg

It didn't "tick", it was a digital clock.

It was in a briefcase? You sure about that? And are you sure it ticked? Because....a) it was in a PENCIL case...a little PENCIL case...and b) it plugged in to work...show us how electic LED clocks "tick".

t1.jpg

So?

What's the connection?

And what did it work as? A stove? A phone? Or actually................wait for it........a clock?

Why would the boy genius do that? Is he not capable of building a clock so he faked it?
That really doesnt fit.
What Ahmed really did was pull the guts out of a clock and stickem in a pencil case so it would resemble a bomb so his father the agitator could fuck with the city of Irving Texas over the denial of Sharia law.

It was in a briefcase? You sure about that? And are you sure it ticked? Because....a) it was in a PENCIL case...a little PENCIL case...and b) it plugged in to work...show us how electic LED clocks "tick".

I know I always plugged in bootlegged clocks during class....despite perfectly good clocks being on the wall already.

This was a stunt and you all know it.

t1.jpg
Obviously the kid and his family has something to do with that. Not sure what, but obviously something since a very smart USMB member posted it in connection with the Freshman boy and his clock.

I don't know what the kid was thinking. He is a very smart kid. Being smart he had to know that the clock would look like a bomb. Just like everyone that goes nuts when a kid brings a fake gun or a water gun to school, the schools would go nuts over this.

Every time a kid brings a toy gun to school and gets into trouble over it, every right winger on this board starts threads defending that kid.

And yet, there's something different this time...

I see no difference, the kid did something stupid and the school over reacts. I can't speak for anyone else.
i think the kid was short sighted. it's not crazy to think that people might react as they did - but it's also not crazy to think that they wouldn't.
this is different than the case where a kid brings an item that is specifically forbidden.

He wasn't short sighted, he knew what would happen. The kid is very intelligent. The teachers and the school reacted the way he thought and hoped they would. Just like a kid who brings a gun to school. They want and pray for the reaction and the school over does it. Score one for the kid.

Why would the boy genius do that? Is he not capable of building a clock so he faked it?
That really doesnt fit.
What Ahmed really did was pull the guts out of a clock and stickem in a pencil case so it would resemble a bomb so his father the agitator could fuck with the city of Irving Texas over the denial of Sharia law.
Let's see you, as a freshman in HS, take something apart and use some of its components, and some of your own...to make something that actually works.

The best thing about this, the kid is gonna be your boss someday.

Forum List

Back