"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

IT was not a fake bomb...it was a home made clock.
It ticked and it was inside a box or briefcase. It was a fake bomb.

It didn't "tick", it was a digital clock.
I read that the teacher heard it ticking. Also didn't he turn an analog clock into a digital clock? I thought that was the reason he is being called a genius. Look I'm not wishing nothing bad on the boy, but he was punished for what he did. It shouldn't of got all of this attention.
Wait! Wait! Wait! You mean this kid was smart enough to take a store bought analog clock (they tick because they have to be WOUND UP) and turn it into a plug in electrically run (see the electrical plug in the pictures) digital clock? And even tho it was plugged in...it still ticked? :rofl: Anyone buying that?

As I've said several times already. The clock wasnt ticking,he set the alarm to go off during class....using....wait for it..........a battery back up that is in 99 percent of clocks you buy at the department store.
An alarm is NOT ticking. When can you people get your excuse stories straight?

And don't forget this was only 47 minutes away from Irving.
t1.jpg

So?

What's the connection?
You know what that is a picture of?

Yes.

How is it connected to a kid bringing a clock to school?
You are going to play dumb this whole thread and now you know what it is with no caption? Let me know which doctor I am speaking with before you have me run in circles.

The picture you posted is of the aftermath of the attack in Garland Texas last May.

Now, I will ask again: What does that have to do with a kid bringing a clock to school?

I read that the teacher heard it ticking. Also didn't he turn an analog clock into a digital clock? I thought that was the reason he is being called a genius. Look I'm not wishing nothing bad on the boy, but he was punished for what he did. It shouldn't of got all of this attention.
Wait! Wait! Wait! You mean this kid was smart enough to take a store bought analog clock (they tick because they have to be WOUND UP) and turn it into a plug in electrically run (see the electrical plug in the pictures) digital clock? And even tho it was plugged in...it still ticked? :rofl: Anyone buying that?

As I've said several times already. The clock wasnt ticking,he set the alarm to go off during class....using....wait for it..........a battery back up that is in 99 percent of clocks you buy at the department store.

I never said it was ticking. Digital clocks dont tick.

But jknowgood DID say it was ticking......and also said he heard it was an analog clock he "turned into" a digital clock. Thus my comment, when are you people going to get your "bash the kid" excuse stories straight?

They are truely going for that rabbit hole.....:dig:

WTF? Seriously? This kids story is unwinding as we speak.
Unwinding? :rofl: Was it ticking? Was it analog? Was it in a suitcase? Did the kid claim it was a bomb? Was it store-bought? Did it have something to do with an event in Garland TX months ago?

Yeah....we can see what's 'unwinding'.

t1.jpg
Obviously the kid and his family has something to do with that. Not sure what, but obviously something since a very smart USMB member posted it in connection with the Freshman boy and his clock.
Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state, stronger than family. A concept you probably can not comprehend, although you probably think you can.
If that were true, why are they all killing each other in the Middle East?
Because it is Islam. (If you really are interested I can walk you through how the religion is actually designed to self-destruct. There is actually a valid reason all our ME policies backfire on us. Research the Ottoman Empire some time as one example.)

Looking forward to seeing how much Islam is defended/spun for in this thread by those who attack religion as naturally as they breathe.

Let's watch!
Probably the same amount who scream from the rooftops about freedom of religion, ONLY when it is theirs.

But jknowgood DID say it was ticking......and also said he heard it was an analog clock he "turned into" a digital clock. Thus my comment, when are you people going to get your "bash the kid" excuse stories straight?
There was a news article that said "ticking" but it should have stated it was "beeping".

Not sure you understand the difference in analog and digital.

t1.jpg
Obviously the kid and his family has something to do with that. Not sure what, but obviously something since a very smart USMB member posted it in connection with the Freshman boy and his clock.
Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state, stronger than family. A concept you probably can not comprehend, although you probably think you can.
Because it is Islam. (If you really are interested I can walk you through how the religion is actually designed to self-destruct. There is actually a valid reason all our ME policies backfire on us. Research the Ottoman Empire some time as one example.)
Look...you made a claim that "Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state...blah blah blah" And when I ask why they are killing each other, you say "because it is Islam". You DO realize those were contradictory statements of yours, right?

There was a news article that said "ticking" but it should have stated it was "beeping".
Oh...now it's beeping. :rofl: And the size of a suitcase.....no, wait....the size of a briefcase....no, wait...the size of a PENCIL CASE......:rofl:

t1.jpg
Look...you made a claim that "Muslim are suppose to be bound together. The bond of Islam is suppose to be stronger than state...blah blah blah" And when I ask why they are killing each other, you say "because it is Islam". You DO realize those were contradictory statements of yours, right?

I think I can decode it for you. Just replace "Islam" with "evil", and it'll make more sense.

Looking forward to seeing how much Islam is defended/spun for in this thread by those who attack religion as naturally as they breathe. Let's watch!
Probably the same amount who scream from the rooftops about freedom of religion, ONLY when it is theirs.
I should have said "defended/spun/deflected for".

Not sure you understand the difference in analog and digital.
I most certainly do....and I also understand the difference between ticking and beeping.....and I also understand the difference between suitcase size, briefcase size, and pencil case size.

Look I'm going on what I read. If it's true his sister threatened the school before. Proves he wanted to terrorize the school.
Oh look....more fun rumors. Where ever did you get THAT gem?
Someone posted that on here. I said if it was true, but if it is true. I'm sure it won't make a difference to you. Unless Obama tells you to change your mind.

Looking forward to seeing how much Islam is defended/spun for in this thread by those who attack religion as naturally as they breathe. Let's watch!
I should have said "defended/spun/deflected for".

You mean "deflected" like trying to make this thread about the plight of those poor persecuted Christians in the US?

I think I can decode it for you. Just replace "Islam" with "evil", and it'll make more sense.

No ....the kid and family jerked everyone around over the denial of Sharia law in Irving.

Look I'm going on what I read. If it's true his sister threatened the school before. Proves he wanted to terrorize the school.
Oh look....more fun rumors. Where ever did you get THAT gem?
Someone posted that on here. I said if it was true, but if it is true. I'm sure it won't make a difference to you. Unless Obama tells you to change your mind.
Because everything posted here is true. I like how you slip that in here with no evidence to back it up then try to pawn it on "Someone posted that on here." Oh....and Obama.

Forum List

Back