CLOSE OUR BORDERS; Declare war on Islam.

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.
You can make number a lot smaller

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If they want in,they will find a way in. It would just punish law abiding citizens to make them pay for something that wouldn't work anyway.
So, welcoming in all terrorists with open arms is your answer.

Yes but the number would be significantly smaller. And since when do dems care about punishing law abiding citizens?

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.

Yes I do. We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen. WE CAN stop every unwanted person from coming here.

It's time.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in

We don't have to stop them. We keep a VERY close eye on any Muslim we see anywhere in the U.S. We shut down their mosques, and deport all of the that are not legal U.S. citizens.

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?

No, but we can stop many.

Stopping many is not acceptable. At least that's what those opposed to background checks always say.

Destroy the nest. Completely.

Kill them all. Kill them. Kill their wives and children. They are not salvageable.

Cruel? Indelicate? Insensitive? Tough titty. You think they train their kids as future diplomats?

This will never stop until the Islamists are so beaten into the dirt that they cannot get up again.

If they want in,they will find a way in. It would just punish law abiding citizens to make them pay for something that wouldn't work anyway

OK dog everything is impossible. Leave it all the way it is. No improvements are available. the Children of America will thank you for the scum that sneak across (yes find a way to keep the good). The Mexican GOVT is not allowing their best to leave. How do other SA scum and good pass thru?

If they want in,they will find a way in. It would just punish law abiding citizens to make them pay for something that wouldn't work anyway.

The constitution allows for immigration. Why do you hate the constitution?

So, if we cannot stop every single person from coming in, we shouldn't close our borders to keep most of them out? If we are going to allow legal immigrants, they need to be vetted.

It won't work. You can't guarantee that terrorists won't get in.
What is wrong with you? We are allowing illegals to come in all over the place and with them will come the terrorists. Building that damn wall we have talked about for decades in the answer and deport those who break our laws.

Yes I do. We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen. WE CAN stop every unwanted person from coming here.

It's time.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in

We don't have to stop them. We keep a VERY close eye on any Muslim we see anywhere in the U.S. We shut down their mosques, and deport all of the that are not legal U.S. citizens.

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?

That would be the only one. You know, the one that brutally murders people.

Illegals break our laws and that is okay, Why do you hate lour laws?

Stopping many is not acceptable. At least that's what those opposed to background checks always say.

Kill them all. Kill them. Kill their wives and children. They are not salvageable.

Cruel? Indelicate? Insensitive? Tough titty. You think they train their kids as future diplomats?

This will never stop until the Islamists are so beaten into the dirt that they cannot get up again.

Should we have some sort of ceremony when you shred the constitution like that, or does it even matter to you any more?

It's way past fucking time to stop playing nice and trying to do this liberal PC bullshit.

Close the fucking border. Mexico and South America...sorry...fix your own countries.

Declare war on Islam. It's a fucking cancer. Sorry liberals. Nice time is over.
"Declare war on Islam"....considering how many Muslims there are in the world, guess we have to re-institute the draft and put the country on a total war footing like we haven't done since WWII.

Legal immigration. We have laws. Why do you hate laws?

It's time.

Berlin Walls are fun, don't you think? Mine fields...barbed wire fences, guard dogs, watchtowers with machine guns and search lights. Very American.

It's time.

That would be the only one. You know, the one that brutally murders people.

OK. You want a constitutional amendment to ban that one religion? What if some other religion offends you later?Shouldn't we just have a vote each time we want to ban one?

Should we have some sort of ceremony when you shred the constitution like that, or does it even matter to you any more?
We have a right to be safe. Our border laws are there to be enforced. Yet we have sanctuary cities that go directly against our laws. You are acting like you're brain dead.

Illegals break our laws and that is okay, Why do you hate lour laws?

So you think terrorists can't forge papers and get in that way? I thought you wanted to completely close the borders.

Forum List

Back