CLOSE OUR BORDERS; Declare war on Islam.

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.

No, but we can stop many.

Stopping many is not acceptable. At least that's what those opposed to background checks always say.

Destroy the nest. Completely.

Kill them all. Kill them. Kill their wives and children. They are not salvageable.

Cruel? Indelicate? Insensitive? Tough titty. You think they train their kids as future diplomats?

This will never stop until the Islamists are so beaten into the dirt that they cannot get up again.

Should we have some sort of ceremony when you shred the constitution like that, or does it even matter to you any more?

The countries of Islamists' origin do not enjoy Constitutional protections.

Under the circumstances, I would take a page from FDR's war strategy.

Yes I do. We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen. WE CAN stop every unwanted person from coming here.

It's time.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in

We don't have to stop them. We keep a VERY close eye on any Muslim we see anywhere in the U.S. We shut down their mosques, and deport all of the that are not legal U.S. citizens.

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?

That would be the only one. You know, the one that brutally murders people.

OK. You want a constitutional amendment to ban that one religion? What if some other religion offends you later?Shouldn't we just have a vote each time we want to ban one?
Look lefty, it's not about being offended. Grow a pair. They are killing innocent people everywhere, regardless of religion. Name a second religion causing half the problems worldwide?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.

Yes I do. We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen. WE CAN stop every unwanted person from coming here.

It's time.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in
Berlin Walls are fun, don't you think? Mine fields...barbed wire fences, guard dogs, watchtowers with machine guns and search lights. Very American.
Creates a safe environment for our children and their future families. I am all for it as would many others be.

You can make number a lot smaller

If they want in,they will find a way in. It would just punish law abiding citizens to make them pay for something that wouldn't work anyway.
So, welcoming in all terrorists with open arms is your answer.

The constitution allows for immigration. Why do you hate the constitution?
Illegals break our laws and that is okay, Why do you hate lour laws?

So you think terrorists can't forge papers and get in that way? I thought you wanted to completely close the borders.
Profile the shit out of them. How do you think Israel has survived this long in that foxhole they live in?

Berlin Walls are fun, don't you think? Mine fields...barbed wire fences, guard dogs, watchtowers with machine guns and search lights. Very American.

I suppose you don't lock you doors or close your garage door? Get off it already. We go round and round with this sort of nonsense. Add something of value or no one is going to discuss with you!

You can make number a lot smaller

If they want in,they will find a way in. It would just punish law abiding citizens to make them pay for something that wouldn't work anyway.

Legal immigration. We have laws. Why do you hate laws?

Sure, and those laws can't keep all Muslims out. Which new ones do you propose?

Profiling. I know that's too common sense for you to grasp.

Stopping many is not acceptable. At least that's what those opposed to background checks always say.

Kill them all. Kill them. Kill their wives and children. They are not salvageable.

Cruel? Indelicate? Insensitive? Tough titty. You think they train their kids as future diplomats?

This will never stop until the Islamists are so beaten into the dirt that they cannot get up again.

Should we have some sort of ceremony when you shred the constitution like that, or does it even matter to you any more?
We have a right to be safe. Our border laws are there to be enforced. Yet we have sanctuary cities that go directly against our laws. You are acting like you're brain dead.

Kill them.Kill them all. Such a Christian point of view.

So now you want to declare war on religion?

you too. Get off it already. no one is going into your spin machine. We are upset with Radical Islamist and Islame is not a religion. They have murdered and killed innocents every day for my lifetime. They cost huge amounts of money and grief, constantly trying to infiltrate and wreak havoc.

Add something of value or no one is going to reply to you! its not all or nothing.

We don't have to stop them. We keep a VERY close eye on any Muslim we see anywhere in the U.S. We shut down their mosques, and deport all of the that are not legal U.S. citizens.

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?

That would be the only one. You know, the one that brutally murders people.

OK. You want a constitutional amendment to ban that one religion? What if some other religion offends you later?Shouldn't we just have a vote each time we want to ban one?
Look lefty, it's not about being offended. Grow a pair. They are killing innocent people everywhere, regardless of religion. Name a second religion causing half the problems worldwide?

Not my decision. I'm asking you how many religions you want to ban.

We have a right to be safe. Our border laws are there to be enforced. Yet we have sanctuary cities that go directly against our laws. You are acting like you're brain dead.

Kill them.Kill them all. Such a Christian point of view.

What do you know of Christian points-of-view? Be specific.

It's time.

Creates a safe environment for our children and their future families. I am all for it as would many others be.

Is there any constitutional right you wouldn't throw away for you to feel comfortable?

So now you want to declare war on religion?

I would ban Islam in a shot.

Of course, I would outlaw the Democratic Party in the same breath.

Illegals break our laws and that is okay, Why do you hate lour laws?

So you think terrorists can't forge papers and get in that way? I thought you wanted to completely close the borders.
Profile the shit out of them. How do you think Israel has survived this long in that foxhole they live in?

How would we identify them as opposed to any other dark skinned nationality? Perhaps we could make them wear a something like a star on their clothes for identification.

you too. Get off it already. no one is going into your spin machine. We are upset with Radical Islamist and Islame is not a religion. They have murdered and killed innocents every day for my lifetime. They cost huge amounts of money and grief, constantly trying to infiltrate and wreak havoc.

Add something of value or no one is going to reply to you! its not all or nothing.

I can tell you are upset. Perhaps that is why you are saying such stupid things.

Forum List

Back