CLOSE OUR BORDERS; Declare war on Islam.

Yes I do. We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen. WE CAN stop every unwanted person from coming here.

It's time.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in

We don't have to stop them. We keep a VERY close eye on any Muslim we see anywhere in the U.S. We shut down their mosques, and deport all of the that are not legal U.S. citizens.

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?

That would be the only one. You know, the one that brutally murders people.

OK. You want a constitutional amendment to ban that one religion? What if some other religion offends you later?Shouldn't we just have a vote each time we want to ban one?
I didn't say ban that religion ir any religion. Learn to read.

I would ban Islam in a shot.

Of course, I would outlaw the Democratic Party in the same breath.
That's because you are a Nazi.

Nope. American.

Democrats are Islamist wanna-be's.

Please elaborate, Inquiring minds want to know.

Democrat behavior of the last nearly seven years. Don't you keep up?

Hell, your Messiah couldn't even say Islamist terrorism today, when the French had already confirmed it.

So you think I wanna-be a Muslim?
I would totally be one, but I don't know what direction Mecca is so I can't.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in

We don't have to stop them. We keep a VERY close eye on any Muslim we see anywhere in the U.S. We shut down their mosques, and deport all of the that are not legal U.S. citizens.

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?

OK. You want a constitutional amendment to ban that one religion? What if some other religion offends you later?Shouldn't we just have a vote each time we want to ban one?

So shutting down all their places of worship isn't banning a religion? Are you sure about that?

So shutting down all their places of worship isn't banning a religion? Are you sure about that?

Yes. How is that so hard for you to understand? They can practice, at home, but they cannot gather.

Yes. How is that so hard for you to understand? They can practice, at home, but they cannot gather.
You are insane.

Again, Why do you hate our constitution that gives us all the right to worship however we chose?

You are insane.

Whatever dumbass.

You are insane.

What do you personally intend to do to stop them? Legally, of course.

You are insane.

Whatever dumbass.

I agree . You are insane.

Again, Why do you hate our constitution that gives us all the right to worship however we chose?

Again? When was the first time?

Also and foremost, it is the #1 job of the goverent to protect its citizens from enemies both foreign and domestic. They are the enemy, they lose their rights.

You are insane.

Personally? I have no power to do anything.

You are insane.

Whatever dumbass.

I agree . You are insane.

Meh, not very impressive coming from a left wing nut job.

Also and foremost, it is the #1 job of the goverent to protect its citizens from enemies both foreign and domestic. They are the enemy, they lose their rights.

I ask RWNJs that question whenever they advocate ignoring the constitution. It happens often.

You are insane.

But you enjoy making impotent rants. I guess everybody needs a hobby.

I ask RWNJs that question whenever they advocate ignoring the constitution. It happens often.

That is because you are ignorant of the constitution and laws. But you are a lefty and ignorant bull shit is your stock and trade.

You are insane.

That's what this site is for, what power do you have you stupid shit? Let me clue you in: nothing.

Go play in the street retard. The adults are talking.

That is because you are ignorant of the constitution and laws. But you are a lefty and ignorant bull shit is your stock and trade.

If you say so. It is odd to hear that from someone who advocated banning religion though.

You are insane.

That's what this site is for, what power do you have you stupid shit? Let me clue you in: nothing.

Go play in the street retard. The adults are talking.

If you call wanting to kill all muslims and banning their religion like people on this thread have adult conversation, You are truly insane.

You are insane.

Except dictate unreal expectations to others, apparently.

Forum List

Back