CLOSE OUR BORDERS; Declare war on Islam.

Democrat behavior of the last nearly seven years. Don't you keep up?

Hell, your Messiah couldn't even say Islamist terrorism today, when the French had already confirmed it.
"Couldn't" or "did not want to" are two different things. Bear that in mind.

That is because you are ignorant of the constitution and laws. But you are a lefty and ignorant bull shit is your stock and trade.
They are not ignorant. They just apply those parts of it what fits their agenda.

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.

Yes I do. We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen. WE CAN stop every unwanted person from coming here.

It's time.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in

We don't have to stop them. We keep a VERY close eye on any Muslim we see anywhere in the U.S. We shut down their mosques, and deport all of the that are not legal U.S. citizens.

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?
Islam is a cult and deserves the destruction its Quran demands its followers inflict on others.

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.

Yes I do. We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen. WE CAN stop every unwanted person from coming here.

It's time.

How you gonna do that? You gonna post guards on every foot of our land borders and every foot of our ocean front? Every landing strip and every pasture that can be used as a landing strip? We don't even check 1/10 of the cargo on ships that comes in
Berlin Walls are fun, don't you think? Mine fields...barbed wire fences, guard dogs, watchtowers with machine guns and search lights. Very American.
Fail. The Berlin Wall was built to keep people in.

It's way past fucking time to stop playing nice and trying to do this liberal PC bullshit.

Close the fucking border. Mexico and South America...sorry...fix your own countries.

Declare war on Islam. It's a fucking cancer. Sorry liberals. Nice time is over.

You just made every jihadi cum in their pants.

You're a fucking moron.

It's way past fucking time to stop playing nice and trying to do this liberal PC bullshit.

Close the fucking border. Mexico and South America...sorry...fix your own countries.

You're a fucking moron.
Your plan is what? To let them kill us one by one? I know that will take a long time, but is that the plan?

You're a fucking moron.
Your plan is what? To let them kill us one by one? I know that will take a long time, but is that the plan?

My plan is kill the small number of terrorists there are. Not invite 1.6 billion to join the cause.

I wish Republicans like Ike still existed. You know, the kind that wouldn't pee in their Depends every time something bad in the world happens, which then causes them to say the dumbest, most bellicose things.

We can't just close the border. Our economy would tank. And we can not wage war on a religion. That bullshit is only reserved for fanatics, who we should and who we do go after. Only, President Obama has been doing it alone for going on 2 years now because Republicans refuse to put together even a coherent thought about ISIS, let alone an actual resolution on fighting them.

Today's Republicans don't calmly deliberate. It's all empty chest-thumping. Who needs planning or thinking when you're as righteous about your default militaristic posturing as their fanatics are?

I wish Republicans like Ike still existed. You know, the kind that wouldn't pee in their Depends every time something bad in the world happens, which then causes them to say the dumbest, most bellicose things.

We can't just close the border. Our economy would tank. And we can not wage war on a religion. That bullshit is only reserved for fanatics, who we should and who we do go after. Only, President Obama has been doing it alone for going on 2 years now because Republicans refuse to put together even a coherent thought about ISIS, let alone an actual resolution on fighting them.

Today's Republicans don't calmly deliberate. It's all empty chest-thumping. Who needs planning or thinking when you're as righteous about your default militaristic posturing as their fanatics are?
WHAT are you mumbling about? :cuckoo:

Hell, your Messiah couldn't even say Islamist terrorism today, when the French had already confirmed it.

Of course. He merely attempts to deflect attention from his friends.
Well this is your big change to go fight now Billy , since you ran away from going to go to vietnam, yes Billy your big chance has arrived!!!!!

Great.Is that the only religion you want to ban,or do you need time to make a list?

That would be the only one. You know, the one that brutally murders people.

OK. You want a constitutional amendment to ban that one religion? What if some other religion offends you later?Shouldn't we just have a vote each time we want to ban one?
I didn't say ban that religion ir any religion. Learn to read.

So shutting down all their places of worship isn't banning a religion? Are you sure about that?

Yes. How is that so hard for you to understand? They can practice, at home, but they cannot gather.

You are incredible.

Of course. He merely attempts to deflect attention from his friends.
Well this is your big change to go fight now Billy , since you ran away from going to go to vietnam, yes Billy your big chance has arrived!!!!!

What ARE you babbling about?

Well, do we start by voiding the freedom of religion thingy?
Cheering for the Paris terrorists are you? The Progressives ability to emphasize with those in "the struggle" is amazing.

Emphasize! Perfect.

You're a fucking moron.

My plan is kill the small number of terrorists there are. Not invite 1.6 billion to join the cause.

Fuck em. If they can't clean their own religion up then I assume they're sympathetic to it. Christianity and Buddhism and Hinduism and every other religion on Earth cleans their cancerous members out. And did so centuries ago.

Islam has not. Try refuse to do it. Fuck em.

No surprise that some are trying to christianize this terrorist attack and cheering for another crusade

Hey faggot....dont look now...but atheists and Buddhists and Hindus and everyone else is sick of this Islamic violence too.

Forum List

Back