Closing or Blocking Pipelines

Keystone XL is sludge sand tar oil made into asphalt.
By evading the opening post, you are demonstrating that closing or sabotaging our pipeline infrastructure means we will need less efficient dirtier means of transport.
We already have 190,000 mile of pipelines dedicated to gas and oil, just because the Chinese don't get their pipeline from Canada I cans see why it would upset upset you.
You are forced to evade. Evasion is a form of cheating. Lefties cannot stop cheating.

Pipelines are much safer than tankers. Its obvious. Lefty logic is to contest this.

How does oil or gas get transported if pipeline infrastructure gets closed, blocked, or otherwise sabotaged by our government? Is alternative transport cleaner than pipelines?

Yea they put the pipeline to their own coast then ship that sludge on their own

It's not even oil what the candians are selling it's basically tar

Fuck em
You are evading the opening post.

It was implied

Yes over land you either pipe it or put it on trains.

Water you put it in oil tankers.

Idiot

"how do you transport liquids i'm a fucking mongoloid"

lol

How does oil or gas get transported if pipeline infrastructure gets closed, blocked, or otherwise sabotaged by our government? Is alternative transport cleaner than pipelines?

Fuck em
The natives and the environmentalist have said no in Canada so China wants it through the US where natives and environmentalist say no.

Difference is Canadians are poor and need it so the natives and environmentalists can fuck off

we don't need it

Canada is a confederacy they are approaching collapse without demographic change.

Keystone XL is sludge sand tar oil made into asphalt.
By evading the opening post, you are demonstrating that closing or sabotaging our pipeline infrastructure means we will need less efficient dirtier means of transport.
We already have 190,000 mile of pipelines dedicated to gas and oil, just because the Chinese don't get their pipeline from Canada I cans see why it would upset upset you.
You are forced to evade. Evasion is a form of cheating. Lefties cannot stop cheating.

Pipelines are much safer than tankers. Its obvious. Lefty logic is to contest this.

There ahve never been any pipe lines with tar so you have no fucking idea how safe it would be

Kindly fuck off pleb

"please canadians shower us in your shittiest of oil products for no domestic gain"

retard.

At least close your mouth when capital is trying to piss in it.

We have a big natural gas pipeline coming through our area. It makes natural gas pretty cheap. Way more economical than electric to heat with around here. On months where winter causes some people's utilities to double, mine goes up maybe $20-$30. Why people would heat with electric is beyond me.

The natives and the environmentalist have said no in Canada so China wants it through the US where natives and environmentalist say no.

China isn't importing this Canadian oil.
A Chinese oil company last week bought a small but significant player in the Canadian oil sands, the third-largest deposit of accessible oil in the world and the source of more than a quarter of U.S. oil imports.

Fuck em

It was implied

Idiot

lol

Keystone has lots of unused pipelines in the MidWest.

Fuck em

It was implied

Idiot

lol

I just told you how it get transported, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Why do we need Canadian oil products? We do not

Makes infinitely more sense to build a pipeline to venezuela

And it's tar no one moves tar. No one knows how dangerous it is. No one has ever moved such useless oil product anywhere. There are no spills or transport systems to look at with any substantive data. It's a giant unknown.

How hard would it be to clean up? How much more likely are problems with tar relative to a purer crude oil? No one knows

A Chinese oil company last week bought a small but significant player in the Canadian oil sands, the third-largest deposit of accessible oil in the world and the source of more than a quarter of U.S. oil imports.

And they still won't import any of this oil after it reaches Texas.

Actually, a major oil spill would be a blessing to the new administration. They're praying for one.

An excuse to introduce pre-written legislation that will further cripple the American oil industry and give celebrities a photo op on oily beaches.
Yeah, what with only 190,000 miles of gas and oil pipelines in the US we may run out by noon, eh?
Who the hell are you? We have 325 million people here. We have a comfortable life compared to much of the world. But that inconvenient truth means nothing. Until your comforts are reduced. I living in Florida would support hardening of our infrastructure due to hurricanes. And some of it has been done. But rebuilding structures should be made more hearty after storms. Even if forced a bit. It can be done. Florida is the future compared to states like California. California is living on its past by true men and women. Now it its a receiving port for good from East Asia.

No one has ever moved such useless oil product anywhere. There are no spills or transport systems to look at with any substantive data.

It's been transported to the US for years and years.

Not at any scale

Because it's basically fucking useless

The profit margins will never justify the risks to the water table where it's being transported through.

China Is Buying Up Canadian Crude Again | OilPrice.com
1613404090025.jpeg
May 20, 2020 · At least three tankers loaded with Canadian crude have headed to China since the start of the year, Bloomberg reports, citing shipping data. This is the latest sign of how the oil crisis is...

No. It is not. This shit of undoing the last administrations every thing has to stop. I have moved almost all my investments into metals. Trying to do business where the rules completely change every four years is horse shit. Even when and if we have enough alternative energy sources to replace fossil fuels those hydrocarbons will be useful in building materials. You can make housing out of composites that would flat laugh at a cat 5 hurricane. Cost is the only thing preventing this. Better believe I am watching for governments around the world that are more consistent. They will get my future investment capital.

No one has ever moved such useless oil product anywhere. There are no spills or transport systems to look at with any substantive data.

Not at any scale

The profit margins will never justify the risks to the water table where it's being transported through.

Not at any scale

Bullshit.
They export over 2 millions barrels a day to the US.

Not at any scale

The profit margins will never justify the risks to the water table

You mean the water table hundreds of feet underground?

Now it isn't. But Buffet owns the trains that will be hauling that oil across the US, and he gives big bucks to the Democrat party at election time.

Forum List

Back