Club-for-growth launches PAC to keep Trump from winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Club-for-growth launches PAC to keep Trump from winning.
Another conservative group that has supported Trump in the past, has had enough of Trump.
They have formed a PAC whose purpose is to keep Trump from winning.
Trump continues to lose conservative support. Has there been a bigger loser in American politics?

What in the world can they do?

They think they'll change the mind of the cult?

Its not "Club for growth" but a group said to be "aligned" with the Club for Growth.

In any event, anyone who wants to support Sleepy Joe, either directly or through a surrogate in the GOP primary, is certainly free to do so.
They don't want Biden, you idiot. They want someone besides Trump to be the Republican nominee in 2024.

Another conservative group that has supported Trump in the past, has had enough of Trump.
Trump continues to lose conservative support. Has there been a bigger loser in American politics?

The great part is this is the result of the Citizens United v FEC decision. Now anybody can throw unlimited money into a presidential campaign.

What in the world can they do?

They think they'll change the mind of the cult?
The cult is hopeless but there are many non-cult members that voted for Trump. That is who they are after.
The cult is saying to the Republicans is you nominate Trump or we will take the Republican party down.
The cult is a shit stain on the Republican party and a shit stain on the USA.

The cult is hopeless but there are many non-cult members that voted for Trump. That is who they are after.
The cult is saying to the Republicans is you nominate Trump or we will take the Republican party down.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep trollin', trollin', trollin..................

But thanks for your fascinating post.

Wow! You leftist howler monkeys are TERRIFIED that this guy is going to win!

Keep it up. It's fun and entertaining.

So I admit, I didn't read your post. What was that about a club? You guys still clubbing the baby seals? Tsk-tsk-tsk. Thought you'd have learned by now what a tacky no-no that is.

I am terrified that Trump could win in 2024. Anybody from any party, except Trump.
If Trump and the cult members go down, they are going to try and take the Republicans and the entire country with them.

The real story is that whoever gets the Republican nomination is going to have to EARN enough votes to win.

And I don't see how someone who hates the millions of Little Trumpsters stands a chance to do that. Do you really think that there are enough votes out there outside of the Trumpsters to vanquish Biden?

The real story is that whoever gets the Republican nomination is going to have to EARN enough votes to win.

And I don't see how someone who hates the millions of Little Trumpsters stands a chance to do that. Do you really think that there are enough votes out there outside of the Trumpsters to vanquish Biden?
That is my point. The Trump cult members will not vote for the Republican nominees unless it is Trump.
Trump cult is about Donald Trump, not our country.

That is my point. The Trump cult members will not vote for the Republican nominees unless it is Trump.

The "Trump Cult" is about the country and Trump is the leader. A leader who is finally for the country instead of belonging to the Illuminati.

The "Trump Cult" is about the country and Trump is the leader. A leader who is finally for the country instead of belonging to the Illuminati.
Typical Trump minion who thinks Trump is the only person who can save America.
The Trump cult is saving Trump and hurting America.

Some Trump voters might vote for a non-Trump candidate, provided that candidate works for their vote. But the GOP doesn't "own" anyone's vote- the Republicans are the Democrats. BTW, Mr. Ramaswammy looks like someone who would be willing to reach out.

Lemme guess, you didn't bother to read the article.

Typical Trump minion who thinks Trump is the only person who can save America.
The Trump cult is saving Trump and hurting America.
Tell ya what. I'll put my money on Trump and you ride with the brainless turd in the Crack House.

So, we’ve got scumbag conservative Club-for-Growth trying to keep scumbag conservative Trump from becoming president.

Such is living in interesting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back