Club Q Shooter 'Non-Binary'

Did I mention a political party?
You were replying to FJB's query about making the thread political.

FJB wrote 'How is that stuff political? You replied "No idea. You might ask Leo." You're the one trying to blame me for something I never did because of your own made up garbage. I never mentioned politics......That's all on you.

Umm? What? How is that stuff political?
No idea. You might ask Leo.

Ahhh...I see. So Disney made the horrible mistake of daring to criticize an anti-gay bill and you consider that to be some sort of perverse agenda.
Their agenda has cost them a lot......they made the 'horrible mistake' of offending a large portion of their customers, with young children and Christian values.

Their agenda has cost them a lot......they made the 'horrible mistake' of offending a large portion of their customers, with young children and Christian values.
Yes indeed, apparently Disney forgot that typical American families are quite conservative.

You were replying to FJB's query about making the thread political.

FJB wrote 'How is that stuff political? You replied "No idea. You might ask Leo." You're the one trying to blame me for something I never did because of your own made up garbage. I never mentioned politics......That's all on you.

No idea. You might ask Leo.
Nice deflection. I was merely responding to your political statement. Go ahead and run from it.

The worse part is that they couldn't give a dam less. Money or profits are only sought after outside of communist Democrat rule or platforms.

How dare they speak up against an anti-gay bill.

It doesn't look like many people were offended...their profits went up.

I live in a rural mountain area and don't feel the least bit unsafe.
But you wrote:

"I live in a rural area of a state that could be ground zero for the opiod epidemic."

Forum List

Back