C'mon democrats, keep mailing in those ballots until the democrat wins... (Poll)

Do you support taking mail-in ballots back to active duty military or by approved excuse only?

• Yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I see how democrats cheat, they just keep mailing in ballots until their candidate wins.
In CA a week after Election Day there are districts with only 30% of the ballots counted, watch and see CNN rooting for the dems to overtake Republicans.

I also see why many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots, its way too easy to cheat.

We need to stop mail-ins except for active duty military, or with an excuse, as it was before Covid, so we can count all ballots on Election DAY.

France bans mail-in ballots and voting machines​

Last edited:
The globalists control D,C. They control key states. States that were Repub shoo ins are not that anymore. The turnabout is coming for these fools who vote Prog. And it is already as the globalists have them destroying their own in many areas. 68% of single women voted Prog. Tha tis a disgrace and it is tiring paying for them and others for their ways and behaviors.

In a perfect world, all jurisdictions would require a valid photo ID, in person paper ballot voting with closely watched & publicly broadcast hand counts.
In reality, the ones with the power to secure our elections are the ones with the least incentive to do so.

We are a post-truth banana republic now.
The rest of the world now realizes this & the end of the fiat dollar based on trust has already started.

Welcome to the reset

The fact that France does this is telling. For whatever we may think of their leadership they are duly elected and the French are like Americans in terms of a belief in liberty. As it pertains to elections, the most vital aspect of the democratic process; France may have surpassed America.

If more allies do this, it creates a clear distinguishing characteristic between the U.S and the rest of the West. To the point some may not even view an elected official in some states as legitimately selected by the will of the people.

Last edited:
I see how democrats cheat, they just keep mailing in ballots until their candidate wins.
In CA a week after Election Day there are districts with only 30% of the ballots counted, watch and see CNN rooting for the dems to overtake Republicans.

I also see why many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots, its way too easy to cheat.

We need to stop mail-ins except for active duty military, or with an excuse, as it was before Covid, so we can count all ballots on Election DAY.

Yep. You nailed it. Don't bother voting. You are wasting your time.

In a perfect world, all jurisdictions would require a valid photo ID,

Lol, I used to think that too. Not anymore.

Voter Id is useless now. Someone like Trump need simply claim IDs are forged...probably flown in by china.

in person paper ballot voting with closely watched & publicly broadcast hand counts.
In reality, the ones with the power to secure our elections are the ones with the least incentive to do so.

We are a post-truth banana republic now.
The rest of the world now realizes this & the end of the fiat dollar based on trust has already started.

Agreed. Trump and his ilk undermined our elections in a mad scrabble to keep power. It could take decades to repair the damage. The more rubes that believe Trump's lies the longer the damage will take to repair.

Welcome to the reset
Yeah. Sad isn't it?

Trump votes by mail. He has for years.

His Chief of Staff registered to vote in a district where he does not live!

• Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Two states—Nebraska and North Dakota—permit counties to opt into conducting elections by mail.
  • Nine states—Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico and Wyoming—allow specific small elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Four states—Idaho, Minnesota, New Jersey and New Mexico—permit all-mail elections for certain small jurisdictions.

Trump votes by mail. He has for years.
His Chief of Staff registered to vote in a district where he does not live in
1. If mail-ins are justified, and get there by election day, and are counted on election day, that isn't as odorous as mail-ins coming in weeks after election day
2. Voter rolls should remove all non-eligible voters, no matter the party.

Oh, just another whiny little cry baby. Mommy, he cheated.

• Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Two states—Nebraska and North Dakota—permit counties to opt into conducting elections by mail.
  • Nine states—Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico and Wyoming—allow specific small elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Four states—Idaho, Minnesota, New Jersey and New Mexico—permit all-mail elections for certain small jurisdictions.
Mail-in ballots should only be sent as requested and counted on or before election day.

Forum List

Back