C'mon democrats, keep mailing in those ballots until the democrat wins... (Poll)

Do you support taking mail-in ballots back to active duty military or by approved excuse only?

• Yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
I see how democrats cheat, they just keep mailing in ballots until their candidate wins.
In CA a week after Election Day there are districts with only 30% of the ballots counted, watch and see CNN rooting for the dems to overtake Republicans.

I also see why many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots, its way too easy to cheat.

We need to stop mail-ins except for active duty military, or with an excuse, as it was before Covid, so we can count all ballots on Election DAY.

France bans mail-in ballots and voting machines​

The right’s war on democracy continues; conservatives’ effort at voter suppression continues.

The right’s unwarranted opposition to voting by mail is predicated solely on a desire to disenfranchise Democratic voters.

That conservatives don’t like the outcome of an election isn’t justification to engage in voter suppression, such as prohibiting voting by mail.

1. If mail-ins are justified, and get there by election day, and are counted on election day, that isn't as odorous as mail-ins coming in weeks after election day
2. Voter rolls should remove all non-eligible voters, no matter the party.
3. Eliminate gerrymandering

I see how democrats cheat, they just keep mailing in ballots until their candidate wins.
No, they don't, and the Cult of Trump only has themselves to blame for the Democrats' advantage with mail in voting. You're the ones who scared all of your fellow cult members into thinking that their mail in votes will be thrown in the trash or thrown out in a ditch before they get delivered. As a result, far fewer Republicans utilize it and wait until Election Day, but given how much easier it is to vote by mail, you'd probably get more Republican supporters voting who don't end up showing up to the polls for whatever reason. Maybe you should put some effort into getting out the mail vote going forward.

Once again, Trumplings, you blame everybody but yourselves for an issue you're causing.

In CA a week after Election Day there are districts with only 30% of the ballots counted, watch and see CNN rooting for the dems to overtake Republicans.

I also see why many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots, its way too easy to cheat.

We need to stop mail-ins except for active duty military, or with an excuse, as it was before Covid, so we can count all ballots on Election DAY.

Now you want to be like France!

giphy.gif

Twenty-seven states and Washington, D.C., offer "no-excuse" absentee voting, which means that any voter can request and cast an absentee/mail ballot, no excuse or reason necessary.

As it should be

Here is how ridiculous it is to mail ballots to everyone at taxpayer expense. Data from Nevada, retrieved just now....

Mail-in ballots sent out: 1,819,181
Mail-in ballots returned: 232,485 (12.8%)
Mail-in ballots undeliverable: 100,530 (5.5%)
[Link to Source]

Absolutely ridiculous! They send out far more ballots to bogus addresses than decide the election!

And here it is explained in detail how easy it is to cheat with mail-in ballots. It's undetectable...

Unfortunately you are right. Dems see they are down be 10,000 votes and order 10,000 ballots for their candidate scheduled to arrive after midnight.
Yep. Take it from someone who can't stand Trump. I don't vote cause I know Dems will cheat to oust Trump and his psychophants.

Be like me and stay home in 2024. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Be like me and stay home in 2024. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Stay in...don't stay in......doesn't make any difference the Rats will steal the election either way.

You migh as well give it a try and vote, even if you know it will mean nothing in the end!:dunno:

1668386942908.png

Stay in...don't stay in......doesn't make any difference the Rats will steal the election either way.

You migh as well give it a try and vote, even if you know it will mean nothing in the end!:dunno:

View attachment 725539
Stay or don't stay...but give it a try anyhow... because perhaps the narrative is vindictive yet ironically self defeating.

The right’s war on democracy continues; conservatives’ effort at voter suppression continues.
The right’s unwarranted opposition to voting by mail is predicated solely on a desire to disenfranchise Democratic voters.
That conservatives don’t like the outcome of an election isn’t justification to engage in voter suppression, such as prohibiting voting by mail.
Those democrat LIES are total bullshit.
Stop with the talking points and show some proof.
Jim-Crow-2 in GA was total bullshit

Forum List

Back