CNBC and MSNBC are liars

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that
Don't Forget CNN or Bloomberg news. Take everything the modern popular media says with a HUGE grain of salt. Used to be, the we had the Huntley-Brinkley or the McNeil-Lehrer reports that a vague sembalence of journalistic impartial integrity. NOW? Not so much.

Last edited:
This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

Trump didn't call the virus a hoax. He called the hysteria from the democrats a hoax.

As always AFTER he was called on his calling it a hoax, he lies about calling it a hoax and then blames the Dems and the media, and you SUCKERS swallow it whole yet again!!!!

Right....:auiqs.jpg:

You people have to twist the truth to fit your narrative. It's the TDS

Obama said the republucans were acting irresponsibly with Ebola.
That's basically what trump said about the democrats and corona.
Grow up, you dumb fucks.

No, that's not what trump said. He said

"THIS IS THEIR NEW HOAX."

Trump never said that
Don't Forget CNN or Bloomberg news. Take everything the modern popular media says with a HUGE grain of salt. Used to be, the we had the Huntley-Brinkley or the McNeil-Lehrer reports that a vague sembalence of journalistic impartial integrity. NOW? Not so much.

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

Trump didn't call the virus a hoax. He called the hysteria from the democrats a hoax.

As always AFTER he was called on his calling it a hoax, he lies about calling it a hoax and then blames the Dems and the media, and you SUCKERS swallow it whole yet again!!!!

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

Who is "their"? The democrats, of course.
Trump closed the borders for incoming flights from certain countries because of the virus. Does that sound like he
thinks the virus is a hoax??????????????????????????????????

Actually he did.

Who is "their"? The democrats, of course.
Trump closed the borders for incoming flights from certain countries because of the virus. Does that sound like he
thinks the virus is a hoax??????????????????????????????????

He said it. Now since the virus is spreading among Americans who haven't gone anywhere and that it is spreading worldwide, his closing of flights from certain countries becomes irrelevant. He should not have been closing and cutting things that were made to deal with this kind of emergency.

Just wondering how the 4.5% was achieved.
Tramp said today that there are 22 total Americans on American soil who are infected and one of them died. Doing simple arithmetic that comes to 4.545454545%, unless Tramp is lying about the number infected to make himself look somewhat competent and talk up the stock market.
1 death so far, and if the 22 number which you are using IS correct, it really seems that our country is ahead of the curve, considering we have well over 300 million.
Wouldn't you agree, Ed?
One death out of 22 is a 4.5% death rate, and even Tramp admitted there will be more infections.
Would you agree that a 4.5% death rate is worse than the death rate for the flu?[

You deflected my question, Ed
No I didn't, do the math for a 4.5% death rate for any % of the USA that gets infected. If 1 million of that 300 million gets infected that is 45,000 dead, and a million infected is a very small number for other flu pandemics that have hit the USA.
We just dont have enough data to predict the actual death rate absent a vaccine that is widely available

but I suspect the economic harm will greatly exceed the number of deaths

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?
The only number I heard Impeached Trump give was around the 60 the CDC had listed the other day.

i only heard him say 15. at least he's gotten closer to telling the truth... funny how i'm being blasted 'cause the ones repatrioted are included in the total number as if their illness' don't really count.
"As most of you know, the — the level that we’ve had in our country is very low, and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better, or getting. We have a total of 15. We took in some from Japan — you heard about that — because they’re American citizens, and they’re in quarantine. And they’re getting better too. But we felt we had an obligation to do that. It could have been as many as 42. And we found that we were — it was just an obligation we felt that we had. We could have left them, and that would have been very bad — very bad, I think — of American people. And they’re recovering."

Trump never said that

Trump did call it a "hoax". I saw him say it on live TV at his rally in South Carolina last night.

88990129_2818187538218924_4089702601241657344_o.jpg
Impeached Trump did not call the Coronavirus a hoax -- he called Democrats' politicization of it a hoax. And he didn't say there were only 15 cases in the U.S. -- he said 15 cases had spread in the U.S. and that another 42 were brought back from Japan.

he's not 'misrepresenting' anything.

he's fucking lying. see how easy THAT is?

is the left politicizing? not really, given the abysmal response we have had so far.

is the W.H.O politicizing this outbreak? are the physicians discussing it on TV politicizing it?

how's about criticizing the appointment of mike pence - who was the reason for the continued HIV outbreak in indiana when he was governor?

ooooOOoooo ... how about the WB? her reporting that we had people go over to wuhan to get fellow infected americans & bring them home, had no training ... had no equiptment ... some returning home on commercial flights - is THAT politicized?

was her being removed from her position & threatened with being fired politicized? ya, that one sure was - but not by the left.

Hey it’s the lying dunk again. Hey asshole, its YOU and YOUR SIdE lying here. Official charts have been posted in multiple other threads showing the number at 15 when the speech was done. Try learning to read, and the difference between domestic and repatriated cases. Trump has spent more on the CDC than your god Obozo ever did. Another leftist lie debunked. YOU are a fucking drunk liar. That was easy.

lol... you have no proof i drink, but sure need to lie& keep lying to make yerself feel good. you seem to not have much else going for you.

it doesn't matter whether there are 15 or 22 'new' cases.... he's seems to be discounting the others & not making it clear there are more than that who are still ill. fudging the numbers doesn't make him look good.

you're just a fucking snowflake - god forbid yer dear leader gets called out on his lies. you just can't handle it.

One need just read your idiocy to know you’re on something. Now it doesn’t matter how many cases there are because you got owned again. But the way moron, the posted article stating 15 was from CNN. You are the fucking snowflake who screams and cries when called out on her bullshit. God forbid people call you what you are. A drunk, hateful moron who wants people to die so it hurts Trump at the polls. You’re pathetic.

:blahblah: there was no article - i heard the dotard say it more than once in very recent days...

poor you, having nothing in yer life worth a damn that you must carry around yer own trowel to spread it on really thick.

#sad.

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Poor drunk lying asshole. So easy to prove you wrong. Seems that article itself says 15 confirmed cases. 1-5. Learn to read drunky. You are bitch slapped by truth again. :21::fu::asshole:
LOL

Dumbfuck, that article more than 2 weeks old when there really were only 15 cases in the U.S.. Why not just cherry pick an even older article which states there are zero cases confirmed in the U.S.?

If you stop eating lead-based paint chips, can the damage to your diseased brain be reversed?

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
How about you answer my questions.
Let this fool promote his jackassery this morning so folks can see the real nature of Trumpism and idiocracy.

I don't know if the video exists or not.

But you are post 10. He asked for support for the claims.

You have not produced them. But you call him a fool. We know who the real fool is.

Taxpayers pay for experts and professionals for analyzing and reporting on epidemics and threats of dangerous outbreaks of diseases. Why has Trump silenced them?

We are also paying for the hacks who are running around like Chicken Little on climate change.

They don't know what they are talking about or they are afraid to buck the tide of the fad-of-the-day crisis.

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?

65 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...he missed it by millions.

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

You are the one suffering from Tramp DELUSION Syndrome!!!!

Forum List

Back