CNBC and MSNBC are liars

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

Trump didn't call the virus a hoax. He called the hysteria from the democrats a hoax.

No, he said CORONAVIRUS IS THEIR NEW HOAX. Any normal person would interpret that to mean he thinks Coronavirus is a hoax.

You people are not normal.

Trump says coronavirus will die off in warmer weather. Is he right?
Experts say it’s a comforting thought, but there’s no evidence that will happen.
By Anthony DiFlorio / Video by Greg Hudson
He said its a possibility just like the common flu

except he shouldn't have suggested that at all.
Well, except the virus has the same symptoms as the flu, and the virus itself looks like a flu virus.

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus

Yeah they look EXACTLY the same! :lol:

Dude, they are MILLIONS of virus types - Flu and COVID-19 have VERY little in common other than certain symptoms and certain manners of transmission. The mortality rate on COVID-19 is minimally 3-4 times that of a common flu. Sheesh

There are millions of different types of viruses, although only about 5,000 types have been described in detail. As of September 2015, the NCBI Virus genome database has more than 75,000 complete genome sequences, but there are doubtlessly many more to be discovered.

Small sampling

Example-images-of-the-15-virus-types-in-the-data-set-resampled-to-object-scale-Following.png
This is how you knuckleheads have to debate apparently. Just where did I say they look
EXACTLY the same? I'll be waiting for that one, lovie. Sad that idiots like you have to lie to even make a point.

Here's what you said dumbass.

Well, except the virus has the same symptoms as the flu, and the virus itself looks like a flu virus.

They don't look at all the same and SOME of the symptoms are similar .. Not all.

Can't wait for a level headed POTUS who listens to his science and intelligence professionals. You Trumptardians don't seem to realize that there are responses and reactions that balance between hysteria and denial. Soon you'll be reminded. ;)
Trump is not in denial

but you are bordering on hysteria

Experts say it’s a comforting thought, but there’s no evidence that will happen.

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus

& soooooooooo? you wanna put faith in someone who shoves big macs & KFC down his gullet every chance he gets? :auiqs.jpg:

the 1st presser- the other day - he was di-rectly contradicted by his own people. what someone needs to say is

Trump is not in denial

Trump and Pence will forever be remembered as The Science Ticket :rolleyes:
Only in lib la la land

299b0f5697bf55eb3e422272ed9bf46e.jpg

Trump is not in denial

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus

& soooooooooo? you wanna put faith in someone who shoves big macs & KFC down his gullet every chance he gets? :auiqs.jpg:

the 1st presser- the other day - he was di-rectly contradicted by his own people. what someone needs to say is

This is the diet of a very stable genius who weighs 239 pounds and will be the healthiest US president EVA!! :cool-45:

24guev.jpg

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

Trump didn't call the virus a hoax. He called the hysteria from the democrats a hoax.

No, he said CORONAVIRUS IS THEIR NEW HOAX. Any normal person would interpret that to mean he thinks Coronavirus is a hoax.

Only a stupid one would interpret what he said as the virus being a hoax. You just can't help yourself.:auiqs.jpg:

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus

Dude, they are MILLIONS of virus types - Flu and COVID-19 have VERY little in common other than certain symptoms and certain manners of transmission. The mortality rate on COVID-19 is minimally 3-4 times that of a common flu. Sheesh

There are millions of different types of viruses, although only about 5,000 types have been described in detail. As of September 2015, the NCBI Virus genome database has more than 75,000 complete genome sequences, but there are doubtlessly many more to be discovered.

Small sampling

Example-images-of-the-15-virus-types-in-the-data-set-resampled-to-object-scale-Following.png
This is how you knuckleheads have to debate apparently. Just where did I say they look
EXACTLY the same? I'll be waiting for that one, lovie. Sad that idiots like you have to lie to even make a point.

They don't look at all the same and SOME of the symptoms are similar .. Not all.
So, you can't find where I said "EXACTLY"???? Duly noted

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
View attachment 309903Today.com › video › trump-calls-co...
Trump calls coronavirus the Democrats' 'new hoax' at South Carolina rally - Today Show
2 days ago · During a rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump cast doubt on the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. and suggested Democrats were ...
Trump said the democrat fear mongering is a hoax

we can expect a lot of pain economically due to our stupid trade policy but not very many actual deaths from the commie virus

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus

Small sampling

So, you can't find where I said "EXACTLY"???? Duly noted

All viruses look similar. There are MILLIONS.

If you'd like to be considered smart, then stop comparing COVID-19 to the flu.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump is not in denial

Sez Mr Gloom and Doom We’re All Gonna Die

please post where i said 'we're all gonna die'. you can't; in fact just a few posts ago i said i know of no one who is panicking. so you failed there, jr.

oh & i'm a ms.

you failed again.... jr.
Your hysteria represents that level of fear - and hope that it will hurt trump politically

Trump never said that

Actually he did.

Based on how freaked out libs are treating it the commie virus is their new hoax

trump remains calm while your side falls to peices

Only in lib la la land

Pence will have the last laugh - on Judgement Day

Only in lib la la land

Pence will have the last laugh - on Judgement Day

Is that when Pence will be laughing in hell? :)
I hope Pence is a true Christian

and I have no reason to think he isnt

if you mock God and Christians you are liable to find yourself in Hell someday not him

Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus
And now a second death! America's aging Boomer population makes us at greater risk!
Kinda acts in the same manner as the flu, huh? I hope your in good health, Ed.
Spreads like the flu, but the kill rate is MUCH higher!
I'm a Boomer with cancer so I'm one of the vulnerable Tramp doesn't care about!

Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

Trump said the democrats are treating the virus as a hoax by irresponsibly spreading fear and panic

Dems are going to look foolish - again - in a few months when the epidemic is over

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
View attachment 309903Today.com › video › trump-calls-co...
Trump calls coronavirus the Democrats' 'new hoax' at South Carolina rally - Today Show
2 days ago · During a rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump cast doubt on the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. and suggested Democrats were ...
Trump said the democrat fear mongering is a hoax

we can expect a lot of pain economically due to our stupid trade policy but not very many actual deaths from the commie virus
I am shocked shocked that our news media might hype something that isn't really that bad. nobody reports that 16000 people have died of the regular flu this season LOL. On the other hand there might be a hundred thousand deaths from coronavirus in the end. Obviously Trump did say it was a hoax God knows what he's talking about most of the time. He can't shut up LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back