CNBC and MSNBC are liars

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is the only one hysterical, dope.

He said its a possibility just like the common flu

except he shouldn't have suggested that at all.
Well, except the virus has the same symptoms as the flu, and the virus itself looks like a flu virus.

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus
And now a second death! America's aging Boomer population makes us at greater risk!
Kinda acts in the same manner as the flu, huh? I hope your in good health, Ed.
Spreads like the flu, but the kill rate is MUCH higher!
I'm a Boomer with cancer so I'm one of the vulnerable Tramp doesn't care about!
The kill rate is no higher than the common flu

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.

Trump is very calm

its libs and dems who are freaking out

:itsok: Whatever you say, Corky.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America
Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

Trump said the democrats are treating the virus as a hoax by irresponsibly spreading fear and panic

Dems are going to look foolish - again - in a few months when the epidemic is over

The dems are doing no such thing, dope.
Trump is the only one who spoke of the pandemic as a"hoax". There's no getting around that.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

Trump said the democrats are treating the virus as a hoax by irresponsibly spreading fear and panic

Dems are going to look foolish - again - in a few months when the epidemic is over

Democrat politicians are not doing that, it is the media that is always after controversy and ratings. All three cable news are pathetic, they don't report any news they just debate endlessly. It's pathetic period very divisive and not informative.

Trump never said that
Derp...
Trump never said that

Trump has reacted to the commie virus and that proves he knows its real

but dems are going crazy over something that has t happened yet - meaning thousands of dead Americans

but cheer up

It could still happen

except he shouldn't have suggested that at all.
Well, except the virus has the same symptoms as the flu, and the virus itself looks like a flu virus.

maxresdefault.jpg

Flu virus

Coronavirus-400x267.png

Coronavirus
And now a second death! America's aging Boomer population makes us at greater risk!
Kinda acts in the same manner as the flu, huh? I hope your in good health, Ed.
Spreads like the flu, but the kill rate is MUCH higher!
I'm a Boomer with cancer so I'm one of the vulnerable Tramp doesn't care about!
The kill rate is no higher than the common flu
LIAR!
You are just STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot Tramp's lie.
The flu kills at a 0.1% rate and worldwide coronavirus is killing at a 2% rate and in the USA it is now 9%

After this virus hasn't killed millions of americans the fucking Lib assholes on this forum will claim: "Trump dodged a bullet this time! Next time he won't be so lucky and that's why we must get rid of him !".
You watch!

No one has claimed it will " kill millions of Americans" but you, dope.

I'm sad, but not surprised, to see you regurgitating Trump's latest fatuous talking point.
Not as sad as seeing Democrats once again praying to Satan for Americans to suffer and die so that they'll have a chance to defeat Trump this November.
Not as sad as seeing Democrats once again praying to Satan for Americans to suffer and die so that they'll have a chance to defeat Trump this November.

No one has done that, dope.

You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
How about you answer my questions.
Let this fool promote his jackassery this morning so folks can see the real nature of Trumpism and idiocracy.
You are ok at name calling but not very good at back up the nbc lie

What lie?

Trump never said that
Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'
NBC claims that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

which he never did

he called the democrats wild claims about a pandemic in America a hoax

which it is
he called the democrats wild claims about a pandemic in America a hoax

which it is

WTF?......
There is a panndemic and it is indeed in America you blithering moron.

How do you know Trump never said that?

He said the virus is "their new hoax." That makes you the liar.

It doesn't sound like a hoax.

Oregon, Washington state report suspected cases of unknown origin: The latest on coronavirus
Oregon, Washington state report suspected cases of unknown origin: The latest on coronavirus

What an idiot.

He said that the virus was the DEMOCRATS new hoax, not that the virus was.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

So, you have NOT found any evidence that Trump called the virus a hoax, have you?

Liars, every one of you.

What an idiot.

He said that the virus was the DEMOCRATS new hoax, not that the virus was.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

WTF?
That is incomprehensible.

It's criticism. Nothing else.
Trump's response was grossly irresponsible for a president under such a circumstance.

How do you know Trump never said that?

He said the virus is "their new hoax." That makes you the liar.

It doesn't sound like a hoax.

Can you provide the same video without the editing? Thanks.

Trump never said that

And how many times (non stop) Fox News or Limbaugh promoted conspiracies theory about Coronavirus? That you seems to ignored.

This is almost as predicting trying to save Trump from screwing this up.
Trump has not screwed up anything about the coronavirus

Trump has not screwed up anything about the coronavirus

Uh..huh. Sure.
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's viral spin on virus; Dem oversteps

Forum List

Back