CNN Analyst Calls President Nazi-Like....

[
The fact that snowflakes can not actually debate an issue without resorting to blatantly lying, mischaracterizing the fakes, making sweeping generalizations, false unsubstantiated accusations, and finally resorting to personal attacks are, in themselves, testaments to the limited knowledge / acceptance of actual facts and the limits of their ability to efficiently and effectively and honestly debate.
^ You condemn yourself, retard

So you posted an out of context “gotcha.” Meanwhile, it’s Trump who appeals to Nazi’s. They wanted Obama and Biden dead.
After embarrassing yourself, demonstrating you are uneducated and have no desire to educate yourself, that you would rather remain ignorant and falsely attack the President, you just won't give it up...

Bwuhahahahahahaha........
You faked a quote and the audience it was addressed to. You can never hide that Nazi’s backed and still back Trump.

What comes after "Nazi", dumbass? It's "Germany" you stupid fuck! This is America.

The Nazi party has never been , and is very unlikely to be in power here. Mainly because we killed a shit ton of them in WW2. This is 2019, and you dumbasses are still running with the 2016 Democrat election primer that made them lose! Derp!

It's also 2019, and Nazis were defeated in 1944. History. Learn it.
The motives that fueled the Nazi’s are alive and well in your Trump movement. You want me to shut up about it and join in your complacency? Well go fuck yourself, trash.

You have no self-awareness or shame. Being proven wrong and then quintupling down exposes what an ignorant and undisciplined idiot you are. You are a walking example of "Don't be like that guy".
you are correct, they have no shame.

So, back to the point of the thread....

So called 'journalists' today are proving they are ignorant and lazy, that they have been hired for the radical leftist views and their willingness to attack Republicans and the President without thinking.

The article written by a 'real' journalist was able to discover easily that what the President was being attacked for saying was almost exactly what VP Biden had already said. All it took was a little bit of research to FIND THE TRUTH, which the leftist Fake News Media obviously does not care about.

So called 'journalists' today are proving they are ignorant and lazy, that they have been hired for the radical leftist views and their willingness to attack Republicans and the President without thinking.

When did "analysts" become "journalists"?

How come you have to change definitions to make what you think is a point?

Stop squirming, worm.

Trump proves he has hated America for a long time by claiming our past is full of failures and blunders. He doesn't believe we have a government of the people, but that we are run by a ruling class who are beholden to foreign interest. Ginning up his base with false allegations about a broad swath of the population. Yeah that does remind me of the 30's somewhat. But Germany was a fledgling Democracy in the mist of a tremendous economic upheaval. (it was real , not the phony one the cons here have dreamed up). So I seriously doubt he could use emergency power like Hitler did to make himself a dictator, but his rhetoric is similar.
so are you saying no other president declared an emergency?

Ummmm, no. He uses similar rhetoric, but no way will he be able to dissolve Congress the way Hitler dissolved the German Parliament. His claims of failures and blunder of leaders in the past is as unpatriotic as I have ever heard spoken by an American president.
so one is not allowed to discuss things that happened in the past? REally? wow, and you know when obammy was president all I heard was bush, bush, bush, bush.

Yes discussion is good. So Discuss......What were these blunders and failures that our past was full of?

Sure we've made mistakes, big ones and little ones too, but we're still the most prosperous nation on earth and have been for quite some time now. To support someone who denigrates our past like that is unconscionable.
Iraq war? Vietnam War? korean War!

Damn, you could be an Obama speech writer for his apology tour.

Trumpybear just likes to denigration our nation. And the Trumpublicans cheer! "Yeah We Sucked"

He doesn't just point out our mistakes or praise the good thing those past president accomplished, it's just full of failures and blunders. We were basically a shit-hole for all those years before our salvation came in the form of Trumpybear.

so are you saying no other president declared an emergency?

Ummmm, no. He uses similar rhetoric, but no way will he be able to dissolve Congress the way Hitler dissolved the German Parliament. His claims of failures and blunder of leaders in the past is as unpatriotic as I have ever heard spoken by an American president.
so one is not allowed to discuss things that happened in the past? REally? wow, and you know when obammy was president all I heard was bush, bush, bush, bush.

Yes discussion is good. So Discuss......What were these blunders and failures that our past was full of?

Sure we've made mistakes, big ones and little ones too, but we're still the most prosperous nation on earth and have been for quite some time now. To support someone who denigrates our past like that is unconscionable.
Iraq war? Vietnam War? korean War!

Damn, you could be an Obama speech writer for his apology tour.

Trumpybear just likes to denigration our nation. And the Trumpublicans cheer! "Yeah We Sucked"

He doesn't just point out our mistakes or praise the good thing those past president accomplished, it's just full of failures and blunders. We were basically a shit-hole for all those years before our salvation came in the form of Trumpybear.
yeah cause helping the middle class is a bad thing. I know i know. the dems have been fighting hard to eliminate it.

They were kneeling in protest of police killing unarmed black people, not the military. There is no fealty to the flag amendment in the Constitution.

Did Hitler punish German athletes for not being patriotic enough?

I don't know.....
what does kneeling during the anthem have to do with inner city chaos?
There is no fealty to the flag amendment in the Constitution.
You are correct, it's called patriotism and respect for our forefathers, yesteryears and current military for putting their lives on the line for us. It's simple. the fact you wish to wiz on them is your problem. again, they fought for your right to be an asshole.

I know it's the game to pretend it's about the military but the protests were about police actions, not the military. So in your world when someone kneels for a fallen brother, it's like pissing on them huh? Ya'll think using the freedoms and rights our forefathers fought and died for is disrespectful of their sacrifice, which was for those freedoms and rights? That's being a completely disrespectful of their sacrifice, imo.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:like I stated in my post, they all fought for your right to piss on the flag and the graves of our military. Makes folks like you unpatriotic and assholes. Asshole

BTW, what is different from police and military?

Again, nobody has been pissing on the flag during the National Anthem ceremonies. They were kneeling. Nobody was protesting the military killing unarmed black folks. If you don't agree with citizens using the rights those brave soldiers fought and died for that's fine, but is does not make those using those rights, who so many have sacrificed everything for, assholes.

I guess in a police state their is very little difference.

But since we're not a police state just yet, law enforcement is just that, law enforcement.
again, I give two fking shits if someone kneels in disrespect of the country. to piss on dead police graves. those brave men that run toward a gun rather than from it. yeah, those military. the ones that protect our citizens when possible. the ones running toward fire, just like the military. if the dude wishes to piss off americans and the hand that pays him, again, I give two shits. but I have the same right to call them all unpatriotic and anti cop, anti america. and you sir have to accept it!! so asshole what now?

You are free to lie as you will.

Kneeling is pissing.

The irony is that cnn is a left wing propaganda machine worse than anything pravda could have ever dreamed of.
We used to consider 'Al Jazeera' the most propaganda-pushing rag on the planet. CNN obviously took that as a challenge and has since surpassed Al Jazeera.

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it. It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

SERIOUSLY? THIS is 'Nazi-Like'?
CNN analyst, Biden Institute adviser calls Trump Nazi-like -- for echoing 2011 Biden 'heritage' comment
To anti-white racists any white person who isn’t a cuck talking about “heritage” is a “Nazi”.

We have an entire party of such racists....

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.”
White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it. It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

CNN analyst, Biden Institute adviser calls Trump Nazi-like -- for echoing 2011 Biden 'heritage' comment
To anti-white racists any white person who isn’t a cuck talking about “heritage” is a “Nazi”.

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.”
White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.
It’s dangerous because I don’t just take shit being thrown at me like a bitch.

If someone assaults me I will kill them. And not only will I kill them, I will kill them with a righteous anger and sense of justice. I will kill them with a sense of satisfaction with myself.

And not only do I not have any white guilt, I will not stop until my enemies have guilt for what they have done to white people and our countries and cultures.

It’s dangerous because I don’t just take shit being thrown at me like a bitch.

If someone assaults me I will kill them. And not only will I kill them, I will kill them with a righteous anger and sense of justice. I will kill them with a sense of satisfaction with myself.

And not only do I not have any white guilt, I will not stop until my enemies have guilt for what they have done to white people and our countries and cultures.

Well......I sure don't have any 'white guilt.'

Wouldn't really be possible.....

Stop squirming, worm.

Hey, I ain't the one who's weasel-wording soooooooooooooooo............

Greasy Grimey Godwin Ghouls

I didn't know that Patrick Henry was a Nazi. But I'm afraid to offend the delicate sensibilities of the Snowflakes, so I'll accept the possibility that he was.

Forum List

Back