CNN Analyst Calls President Nazi-Like....

YES. Taken with everything Trump has said and campaigned on, absolutely yes.

BlackFlag, I want to thank you for proving 2 things for not only ME to see but everyone on this board:

1) By answering 'YES' to my question of if you thought the quote I posted was 'Nazi-like', YOU JUST PROVED / DEMONSTRATED YOU DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO OPEN THE LINK AND READ THE ARTICLE!

You HATE the President so much, so irrationally - like all your butt-hurt snowflakes - and are so eager to attack him and anything he says that you just accepted Trump said this and immediately agreed with the dumbass Trump-Hating CNN Analyst believing such a statement is 'Nazi-Like' without bothering to even LOOK at what was actually said.

2) I WILL LET JOE BIDEN, FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA'S VP, KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A F*ING 'NAZI' FOR SAYING THIS:

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it. It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

And maybe you can explain why Obama took a 'NAZI' on as HIS VP?!

You just proved you are just as stupid and just as easily led by your own HATE as the CNN Analyst - to attack President Trump for doing the exact same thing Democrats have done / do but being to stupid to know Democrats have already done them.

This was BIDEN'S quote in 2011.

At CPAC, President Trump said almost the same thing word for word....Biden was celebrated for saying it. Trump-hating ignorant partisan morons rushed to call him a Nazi for saying the same thing, not realizing Biden said it 1st!

Thanks for helping me make a point about Trump-hating partisans, Fake News, and snowflakes!

:lmao:

“It’s time to stand up," Biden yelled to the crowd. "It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it." Biden added: "It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

The american dream is now nazi?

BlackFlag, I want to thank you for proving 2 things for not only ME to see but everyone on this board:

1) By answering 'YES' to my question of if you thought the quote I posted was 'Nazi-like', YOU JUST PROVED / DEMONSTRATED YOU DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO OPEN THE LINK AND READ THE ARTICLE!

You HATE the President so much, so irrationally - like all your butt-hurt snowflakes - and are so eager to attack him and anything he says that you just accepted Trump said this and immediately agreed with the dumbass Trump-Hating CNN Analyst believing such a statement is 'Nazi-Like' without bothering to even LOOK at what was actually said.

2) I WILL LET JOE BIDEN, FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA'S VP, KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A F*ING 'NAZI' FOR SAYING THIS:

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it. It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

You just proved you are just as stupid and just as easily led by your own HATE as the CNN Analyst - to attack President Trump for doing the exact same thing Democrats have done / do but being to stupid to know Democrats have already done them.

At CPAC, President Trump said almost the same thing word for word....Biden was celebrated for saying it. Trump-hating ignorant partisan morons rushed to call him a Nazi for saying the same thing, not realizing Biden said it 1st!

Thanks for helping me make a point about Trump-hating partisans, Fake News, and snowflakes!

“It’s time to stand up," Biden yelled to the crowd. "It’s time to fight back. It’s time to reclaim our heritage, and it’s time and we are ready. ... We are looking for this fight! The future of our country depends on it." Biden added: "It's long past time we get back up, that we stand up, that we reclaim what every American thought was their birthright: the American Dream."

According to Black Flag and other snowflakes. I wonder if Joe knows he is a 'Nazi'....?! :p

The American Dream is nothing "Nazi-like." All American nationals deserve a chance at the The American Dream. Illegal aliens and refugees that refuse to assimilate do not.

Fail!

That snowflake thing in your signature just made me laugh.

I'm thinking about the drunk white guys on their couches getting all butt hurt because someone is KNEELING during a song.

That ties in with the NAZI thing. Let's make ppl go salute Hitler. Let's make ppl stand in a silly position during a song.

Them closet big government folks humor me (and probably you also).
dude, we have a constitution and anyone kneeling during that song are disrespectful of people who died and suffered for their right to kneel. Pointing out assholes who kneel is not telling them not to. Instead, we call them unpatriotic and disrespectful to our men and women in the military serving yesteryear and today. So get your fking facts straight. your fake news is enemy of my country. And if their behavior affects the game they play, the owners have a right to do whatever to protect their business. you are just a fool.

You seem really angry about this kneeling thing. I get really angry about the NAZI thing. Long as we admit we all have snowflake issues we are super sensitive about we can communicate.
me angry? nope. I just a call a unpatriot an unpatriot. And I will call it to their faces. each and every one of them. The league doesn't want it. Not me. I don't need football. If they don't like the millions they make and wish to dissolve the league because they can't be respectful to our country. I give two fking shits. I have many other things to do in my life. you?

We both kill time on here for some reason.

I see ppl get all red faced and angry at boys kneeling like the Catholics do out of respect in Church. Good to hear you and I are laughing at them. Personally I'm not leaving the country so obviously I think we're as good as anyplace. Doesn't mean I make ppl goose step or kneel or stand in some contorted way when Richard Nixon walks by or when servicing Bill Clinton at the brothel.

Trump proves he has hated America for a long time by claiming our past is full of failures and blunders. He doesn't believe we have a government of the people, but that we are run by a ruling class who are beholden to foreign interest. Ginning up his base with false allegations about a broad swath of the population. Yeah that does remind me of the 30's somewhat. But Germany was a fledgling Democracy in the mist of a tremendous economic upheaval. (it was real , not the phony one the cons here have dreamed up). So I seriously doubt he could use emergency power like Hitler did to make himself a dictator, but his rhetoric is similar.

He wasn’t addressing a crowd of Nazi’s or their sympathizers there. If he had been, it certainly would have been a Nazi vision he had for the country.

Trump proves he has hated America for a long time by claiming our past is full of failures and blunders. He doesn't believe we have a government of the people, but that we are run by a ruling class who are beholden to foreign interest. Ginning up his base with false allegations about a broad swath of the population. Yeah that does remind me of the 30's somewhat. But Germany was a fledgling Democracy in the mist of a tremendous economic upheaval. (it was real , not the phony one the cons here have dreamed up). So I seriously doubt he could use emergency power like Hitler did to make himself a dictator, but his rhetoric is similar.
so are you saying no other president declared an emergency?

we have a constitution and anyone kneeling during that song are disrespectful of people who died and suffered for their right to kneel

They were kneeling in protest of police killing unarmed black people, not the military. There is no fealty to the flag amendment in the Constitution.

Did Hitler punish German athletes for not being patriotic enough?

I don't know.....

He wasn’t addressing a crowd of Nazi’s or their sympathizers there. If he had been, it certainly would have been a Nazi vision he had for the country.

BF, you need to learn that when you are digging a hole and look up to find the groud level is above your head, stop digging!

:abgg2q.jpg:

You already proved that you are ignorant, you have no desire to educate yourself, and that you are content with ignorantly falsely attacking the President.

After being busted, any thing you say now is akin to Pelosi asking an admitted convicted Perjurer back to Congress only to have him commit Perjury AGAIN

:p

BF, you need to learn that when you are digging a hole and look up to find the groud level is above your head, stop digging!

You already proved that you are ignorant, you have no desire to educate yourself, and that you are content with ignorantly falsely attacking the President.

After being busted, any thing you say now is akin to Pelosi asking an admitted convicted Perjurer back to Congress only to have him commit Perjury AGAIN

:p
Your delusion is just that. Your tolerance of Naziism in your party is all anybody needs to know about you.

So you posted an out of context “gotcha.” Meanwhile, it’s Trump who appeals to Nazi’s. They wanted Obama and Biden dead.
After embarrassing yourself, demonstrating you are uneducated and have no desire to educate yourself, that you would rather remain ignorant and falsely attack the President, you just won't give it up...

Bwuhahahahahahaha........

Before you separate your shoulder patting yourself on the back for what you think was a "trap", read your own link --- you know, the one you tried to hide in tiny tiny font. Biden is addressing a state political party, not "white people". That changes what the pronoun "we" means. And in actual context, Biden never advocated rounding up people and deporting or registering them, or even shutting them out, based on their religion; Biden never played footsie with David Duke and Richard Spencer; Biden never got nailed for refusing to rent to black people; Biden never shoved a foreign prime minister out of his way or walked in front of the Queen or fagged out of going to honor WWI fallen because it was "raining"; Biden never threatened the First Amendment or called for people to be penalized for not going through robotic Jingoism exercises. You get the idea.
So you are now trying to justify ignorance,laziness, and false attacks on the President? LOL...

Dude, it was a simple question - 'Is this comment 'Nazi-like'. I did not tell anyone who made it. I just asked the question. I did not tell BF or anyone else to attribute is to the President or to call him 'Nazi--like' in their ignorance.

You and BF put away your embarrassment and your 'victim' card & put on your big boy pants.

Maybe stop trolling everyday, ingrate. This is a garbage post from a garbage person.

so are you saying no other president declared an emergency?

Ummmm, no. He uses similar rhetoric, but no way will he be able to dissolve Congress the way Hitler dissolved the German Parliament. His claims of failures and blunder of leaders in the past is as unpatriotic as I have ever heard spoken by an American president.

Your delusion is just that. Your tolerance of Naziism in your party is all anybody needs to know about you.
Bwuhahahaha.....how the f* would you know what 'Nazi-ism' is like? You just got busted NOT educating yourself, not knowing what you are talking about, and falsely accusing the President while calling Joe Biden a 'Nazi'?!

My 'delusion'?

No, YOUR IGNORANCE!

Bwuhahahaha.....how the f* would you know what 'Nazi-ism' is like? You just got busted NOT educating yourself, not knowing what you are talking about, and falsely accusing the President while calling Joe Biden a 'Nazi'?!

My 'delusion'?

No, YOUR IGNORANCE!

I never called Joe Biden a Nazi. You framed your post as Trump addressing his typical crowd of literal Nazi's and their sympathizers.

Maybe stop trolling everyday, ingrate. This is a garbage post from a garbage person.
I love how you call posting facts, recorded testimony, articles, debunking snowflake BS, and exposing their irrational hatred and self-inflicted ignorance (like BF's) 'trolling'.

I love how you call posting facts, recorded testimony, articles, debunking snowflake BS, and exposing their irrational hatred and self-inflicted ignorance (like BF's) 'trolling'.

You mean biased articles, hearsay, partisan opinion and displaying your hatred on a daily basis. You are a Cult45 troll. Deal with it.

we have a constitution and anyone kneeling during that song are disrespectful of people who died and suffered for their right to kneel

They were kneeling in protest of police killing unarmed black people, not the military. There is no fealty to the flag amendment in the Constitution.

Did Hitler punish German athletes for not being patriotic enough?

I don't know.....
what does kneeling during the anthem have to do with inner city chaos?
There is no fealty to the flag amendment in the Constitution.
You are correct, it's called patriotism and respect for our forefathers, yesteryears and current military for putting their lives on the line for us. It's simple. the fact you wish to wiz on them is your problem. again, they fought for your right to be an asshole.

Forum List

Back