🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN and AOC blame Trump for NZ Shootings

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well, I am shocked that they took so long to blame Trump!

'There it is'! AOC finally ties Christchurch shooting to you-know-who — and drowns in a sea of denial

CNN Guest Connects Trump to Mosque Shooting in New Zealand

Bernie Sanders though said it was not Trumps fault and he should not be blamed.

I know this is not a popular thing to say, but I think Sanders has a basic sense of honesty that he extends to his opponents when he sees it.
I would say the blame falls on the far right movements that have been popular the last few years

Well, I am shocked that they took so long to blame Trump!

'There it is'! AOC finally ties Christchurch shooting to you-know-who — and drowns in a sea of denial

CNN Guest Connects Trump to Mosque Shooting in New Zealand

I know this is not a popular thing to say, but I think Sanders has a basic sense of honesty that he extends to his opponents when he sees it.
I would say the blame falls on the far right movements that have been popular the last few years

Looks that way. We should wait and see though.

The only surprise is the "long" delay before they started beating the jungle drums. Boom Boom Boom "Something bad happened it's Trump's fault!!" It usually only takes minutes.

Bernie is real as fuck. Honesty is a rare quality in politics. He deserves respect even from his opponents. I appreciate you saying that.

Of course the fake news and swamp democrats find a way to project this incident towards Trump.
This is a satire site.

You cant even tell it is satire because libtards really do believe this shit.

Far-right commentators keen to distance themselves from Christchurch shooter who shares every single one of their beliefs

Commentators and personalities with far-right views on immigration and nationalism have been quick to distance themselves from the Christchurch shooter who appears to have believed absolutely everything they have ever said.

An Australian man has been charged with murder after two mosque shootings saw 49 people killed and many more injured, and officials report the shooter released an anti-immigrant manifesto containing the sort of phrases and rhetoric normally associated with the President of the United States or prominent Brexiters.

However, many leading right-wing personalities have been quick to insist that the things they say have no effect on the people who hear them.​

What, you don't think that every time there is violence committed by a muslim, right wingers don't blame the entire religion?

No they dont.

The hatred of islam is totally independent of any violence by muslims.

I think we should blame the shooter a radical concept but let’s give it a try.
It would be radical for the right wing.
I will let the irony of that response speak for it’s self.
What, you don't think that every time there is violence committed by a muslim, right wingers don't blame the entire religion?
Just like every time there is a mass shooting by a non Muslim the left tries to blame the right, NRA, Trump or a Trump supporter. The irony in your response has again been noted.

Forum List

Back