CNN and the DNC still crying Russia, Russia, Russia.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
There aren't many politicians I despise as much as Hillary Clinton,
but Debbie Whats-her-name Schultz is definitely one of them. I couldn't watch
more than two minutes of this nonsense, but I'm posting it to let people see what we're up against.

The multiple investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump campaign and administration continue unabated.

The multiple investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump campaign and administration continue unabated.
In other words you believe the legitimate business of the House is to talk trash about the President and not to pass legislation.

In other words you believe the legitimate business of the House is to talk trash about the President and not to pass legislation.

There are House oversight committees. They've been around for decades. Oversight of Executive Branch activities seems legitimate to me. I recall a Congressional committee investigated Benghazi for something like 6 years. Didn't seem to hinder things too much now, did it? LOL

There are House oversight committees. They've been around for decades. Oversight of Executive Branch activities seems legitimate to me. I recall a Congressional committee investigated Benghazi for something like 6 years. Didn't seem to hinder things too much now, did it? LOL
It wasn't the only thing the House did at that time, but at this time, it is clearly the only thing the Democrats intend to do. Pelosi has made the House irrelevant to the governance of the nation.

LMAO! Whistleblowers were punished, the investigations were stonewalled by a Barryppuppet friendly DOJ as it pertains to the weapons transfer to the the CIA created "ISIS" to be used in a proxy war in Syria after Qaddafi was killed for having the unmitigated gall of not wanting to accept federal reserve debt notes for his country's oil.

I recall a Congressional committee investigated Benghazi for something like 6 years. Didn't seem to hinder things too much now, did it? LOL

And what was happening to Libya in those 6 years , as if you even care ?

more than two minutes of this nonsense, but I'm posting it to let people see what we're up against.

The media has been in a feeding frenzy since the Mueller indictments started rolling in, getting closer and closer to the boss. If Trump was not involved and didn't know what was going on, he would have to be the dumbest president ever, and I doubt that.

It wasn't the only thing the House did at that time, but at this time, it is clearly the only thing the Democrats intend to do. Pelosi has made the House irrelevant to the governance of the nation.
Pelosi is as deep state as you can get and knows everything.
Don't let the rattled little innocent Aunt Nancy demeanor fool you.
She's a rattlesnake.

Oh please...they've been in office for about 3 weeks.

LMAO! Whistleblowers were punished, the investigations were stonewalled by a Barryppuppet friendly DOJ as it pertains to the weapons transfer to the the CIA created "ISIS" to be used in a proxy war in Syria after Qaddafi was killed for having the unmitigated gall of not wanting to accept federal reserve debt notes for his country's oil.

False.

The media has been in a feeding frenzy since the Mueller indictments started rolling in, getting closer and closer to the boss. If Trump was not involved and didn't know what was going on, he would have to be the dumbest president ever, and I doubt that.

Ummm, what Herr Mueller has been doing is finding alleged crimes having nothing to do with Trump's campaign in hopes that they will be intimidated into making up shit about Trump and Russia collusion in exchange for leniency. The only "Russian Collusion" we have hard evidence on is that of the DNC, the Hildbeast and the proxy instrument they hid behind known as Fusion GPS.

False.

So says the snot-nosed kid with the "Kool-Aid" smile that defiantly tells the other kids that Santa Claus is real........

What else did they do? Have ineffectual votes on repealing Obamacare?

Oh please...they've been in office for about 3 weeks.
As long as the Democrats continue to play games about border security, they will not be able to achieve anything else but trash talk about the President.

Clinton apologists have the same thing in common--
no soul.
676.jpg

Forum List

Back