CNN Bias / Incompetence Blows Up In Their Face: Trump Fact-Checkers Found Fact-LESS

LOL, anyone who thinks they can damage Trump fact checking should probably take another look and try to understand why there is such a wealth of information available to them. Donald Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-31-at-11.27.24-AM-485x162.png
PoliticusUSA? I'll bet you think that's credible evidence.

That's from Politifact and it doesn't matter since just about every media outfit has come to the same conclusion, Trump is a pathological liar.

You linked to the site PoliticusUSA. There you will find subjects being discussed such as "Proof of the GOP War on Women." Yeah, that's a credible impartial site.

You mean every gang of leftwing propaganda mongers has reached the same conclusion? Who could have predicted that?

Ha Ha, anyone who takes 5 minutes to fact check candidate Trump could have discovered the very same thing without media validation.

No, seriously Im asking...Is there anyone who can or will debunk Trump that you will not smear? Is anyones word good enough?

NO, SERIOUSLY...CNN FAILED miserably to 'debunk Trump'. All evidence not only supports that, but it also proves CNN deceitfully LIED, tried to 'smear' TRUMP! They were BUSTED...and just like with Hillary, you are trying to defend the people who are lying, deceiving, and proving they are corrupt and un-trustworthy.

How do you do that continuously? Do you have a conscience?

So thats a no...No one can debunk Trump. Awesome thanks.

I know not to waste my time here
You have been wasting everyone's time for long enough.

Is there anyone who can debunk Trump that you cannot smear?
I love how pointing out the actual FACTS CNN deliberately ignored is what you call 'smearing them'.

:lmao:

No, seriously Im asking...Is there anyone who can or will debunk Trump that you will not smear? Is anyones word good enough?

Why don't you prove the OP wrong with evidence or just STFU.
He can't.

Is there anyone who can debunk Trump that you cannot smear?
I love how pointing out the actual FACTS CNN deliberately ignored is what you call 'smearing them'.

:lmao:

Why don't you prove the OP wrong with evidence or just STFU.
He can't.

That's what I fingered.

Forum List

Back