CNN BREAKING: Moderate House Republicans revolt

If that's true... WOW! A civil war within the GOP will be sure to follow.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer is reporting right now that a moderate House Republican revolt is underway as we speak. Key moderate Republicans say that's enough and are lobbying 20 to 30 GOP moderates behind them. Stay tuned. Link ASAP.

Moderate House Republicans failed to line up votes for separate plan ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Moderate House Republicans are working to line up votes against a House GOP plan in what would effectively be a revolt, sources say.

oooo... the moderate pussies in the GOP are threatening to do sumpin'...?

I'm so fucking scared I'm 'bout to piss in my pants... :)

They tried, were shot down by the Tea Party, congratulations! Congress's approval ratings (10%) are at an all time low today. Just you wait until tomorrow. There will be blood. The tail is wagging the dog.

No one shot them down liar. I have a thread up on it. The revolt never got started.

King and Dent couldn't get anyone to join them.

:lol:

Another asshole thread by you. I love it. Epic fail.

Oh and I just have to ask who's going to spill who's blood? Too funny.

The underlying threat of the Tea Party is always there, just you ask the disposed members of the GOP who dared oppose them. Those that survive that onslaught have Rush Limbaugh to answer to. Submission is the only alternative in order to survive the wrath of the Tea Party. Submit or die... politically. There's your blood.

"You will be assimilated. Resitance is futile."

Last edited:
They tried, were shot down by the Tea Party, congratulations! Congress's approval ratings (10%) are at an all time low today. Just you wait until tomorrow. There will be blood. The tail is wagging the dog.

No one shot them down liar. I have a thread up on it. The revolt never got started.

The underlying threat of the Tea Party is always there, just you ask the disposed members of the GOP who dared oppose them. Those that survive that onslaught have Rush Limbaugh to answer to. Submission is the only alternative in order to survive the wrath of the Tea Party. Submit or die... politically. There's your blood.

Oh give me a break. Grow up with you?

One day you're going on and on about how the Tea Party is crushed and obsolete and now you're blathering on about how big and bad and threatening the Tea Party is.

It was an open vote and the R's voted on behalf of their constituents and fulfilled their campaign promises.

Plain and simple.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer is reporting right now that a moderate House Republican revolt is underway as we speak. Key moderate Republicans say that's enough and are lobbying 20 to 30 GOP moderates behind them. Stay tuned. Link ASAP.

Moderate House Republicans failed to line up votes for separate plan ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Moderate House Republicans are working to line up votes against a House GOP plan in what would effectively be a revolt, sources say.

The revolt petered out.....prematurely....:lol:

One day you're going on and on about how the Tea Party is crushed and obsolete and now you're blathering on about how big and bad and threatening the Tea Party is.

It was an open vote and the R's voted on behalf of their constituents and fulfilled their campaign promises.

Plain and simple.

For the moment, the Tea Party is alive and well... happy?

Tomorrow's another day and look-out... they don't call Him the 'comeback-kid' for nothing. There will be hell to pay. Guess who?

Plain and simple.

Tomorrow's another day and look-out... they don't call Him the 'comeback-kid' for nothing. There will be hell to pay. Guess who?

'k... I give... who...?

Newt...?

Plain and simple.

'k... I give... who...?

Newt...?

Guess again mocoso.

How's that revolt going? Lol

You should demand his soul.

That minuscule revolt is just the beginning something big. President Obama is playing the GOP for the suckers that they are. With the GOP gov't shutdown that Obama really wanted, everything is going according to plans. Thank you Tea Party. :lol:

Last edited:

That minuscule revolt is just the beginning something big. President Obama is playing the GOP for the suckers that they are. With the GOP gov't shutdown that Obama really wanted, everything is going according to plans. Thank you Tea Party. :lol:

Hehehehe. New thread I'm going to put up is going to blow you and your assinine theory right out of the water.

:)

Hehehehe. New thread I'm going to put up is going to blow you and your assinine theory right out of the water.

Oh noooooooooooooooo

Well, it is all but over. Everyone reports to work tomorrow, but only to change your voicemail message, retrieve your coffee cups, and pack your other essential items into a cardboard box to take to your car. You can't leave town, because you could be called back at any time, as soon as the republicans sober up. In the meantime, spend some time with you wife, kick back, turn on the sports channel, get caught up on your "honey do" list, and rest assured that you will be paid anyway. Be gone by noon, and be aware that you will be fired if you work from home.

This is the Tea Party's idea of being "fiscally responsible".

th

:cool:

Kinda crazy people on the left are actually "cheering" for certain Republicans...really shows what a mess that party is.

Wow, I wonder why they call them RINOs?

Wow, I wonder why they call them RINOs?

The revolt never got started. Too funny. King really looks like an incompetent boob now with a serious hate on for Paul and Cruz.

I love this type of shit though. It shakes out the tree to let us know who the real enemies are.

Plain and simple.

The R's did NOT vote on behalf of their constituents....74% of the Nation is AGAINST using the shutdown to defund/delay ACA. If 74% of the public is against this plan then you are NOT representing your constituents at all rather you're acting in your own personal interest.

Just because they don't support ACA doesn't mean they support shutting down the government.

Last edited:

Kinda crazy people on the left are actually "cheering" for certain Republicans...really shows what a mess that party is.

Imagine different people thinking differently. Something a liberal can't comprehend.

Imagine different people thinking differently. Something a liberal can't comprehend.

Well, yeah, some republicans are actually realizing this threat shouting and blackmailing is a really stupid and idiotic idea and want out of it.

The Democrats are holding very firm on their position though, hmm....really tells you something.

Forum List

Back