CNN + canceled, $300 million failure 23 days

Lol!

So let me get this business model straight, the powers that be at a cable news service that practically no one watches anymore, felt if they started a news streaming service that people have to pay for, would gain them MORE viewers??! Let me scratch my head a little longer.
mind numbing isn't it?

Yet you guys constantly claim that conservatives follow Trump around obediently.

I personally have never said that. However, what I have said is that there is a certain hard core segment of the population that will blindly follow Trump no matter what, and that statement I will continue to stand by. Especially in the light of Trump losing the election and then being mostly abandoned by regular Republicans. The only ones that still support Trump are those who will never leave him, even if he shoots someone on 5th Ave.

2.png.

Okay.... so THIS isn't working... we are losing viewers every day.... what to do???

3.png

Let's put a + sign at the end!!... that will work!!!

Lol!

So let me get this business model straight, the powers that be at a cable news service that practically no one watches anymore, felt if they started a news streaming service that people have to pay for, would gain them MORE viewers??! Let me scratch my head a little longer.

And someone got paid millions to make this decision.......:auiqs.jpg:.

Forum List

Back