CNN Commentator: 'Blacks CAN'T Be 'Racist'!

For the bazillionth time since Thursday, the shooter was not a member of BLM, nor did they endorse him. Like Hill said, "there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that's what is happening here." Same is happening to BLM. Why are you refusing to see that?
Bazillionth? Do you have to sign an application form to join BLM, be screened and accepted or can you simply load up your rifle and start marching with them?

Beyonce had declared "We all have the power to channel our anger and frustration into action" and “It is up to us to take a stand and demand that they ‘stop killing us.'” Well, Johnson took action and made a stand. Results are 5 innocent dead Americans and 9 wounded. Happy now?

Beyonce': 'It is up to us to take a stand and demand that they stop killing us'
No. There's no application. However, he specifically criticized BLM during the negotiations with the police and he denied being a member of their organization. Therefore, it seems reasonable to me that Johnson was not a member of BLM.

Marc Lamont Hill: Black People Can’t Be Racist [VIDEO]

CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill argued on Monday that black people cannot be racist and that the “moral failure of gun culture” needs to be changed. ... Blacks 'don’t have the institutional power to be racist or to deploy racism'.

...but they sure can ambush / assassinate cops.

I suggest Hill and BLM START trying to change the 'moral failure of gun culture' in CHICAGO, where 3 DOZEN people were shot on the 4th of July weekend!

About the only thing I agree with Hill on is when he said THIS:

“In the same way the Tea Party movement called for fiscal responsibility. But there are racists at the rallies. I’ve been to some Tea Party Rallies, there are racists there but I wouldn’t say the Tea Party is racist as such. I would say there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that’s what is happening here.”

It only takes a few assholes to hijack a 'movement' and get that movement branded as 'radical' / 'racist'.

Cheering and taunting the Dallas police after 12 of their members were shot did nothing to help improve BLM's image, though.
Typical racist liberal thought process. When their neighborhood is overran and their wives and daughters raped and murdered they will understand.
You live in a racist hellhole inside your head. Yes, blacks can be racists, just like you.
And idiots like you support their racism.
Those are you silly words. Of course not. Their racism is as repulsive as yours. I oppose yours and theirs.
Zero sum equation pal. Your ass is on one side or the other. You choose a side that would kill you, your children, and grandchildren.

I don't care how many times you guys repeat it: I'll keep repeating myself too. SOME jacked up trouble makers with hearts full of hate celebrated the cops' death. A lot of others did NOT and do NOT condone that. That is why they are protesting, for Godssake, to stop that shit. Condemn the individuals YOU saw and heard say that. Leave the rest of the activists to prove themselves to you one way or the other. One on one, make your judgments based on what they say and do. Stop with the fucking broad brush.
If this were true, then why are they using heated rhetoric which incites others to violence? Comments "We all have the power to channel our anger and frustration into action" and “It is up to us to take a stand and demand that they ‘stop killing us'”?
Taking a stand and demanding = killing? Who is "they?" Beyonce is one person.

No. There's no application. However, he specifically criticized BLM during the negotiations with the police and he denied being a member of their organization. Therefore, it seems reasonable to me that Johnson was not a member of BLM.
Thanks for admitting there isn't a formal membership of the BLM. What did he say to police?

Micah Xavier Johnson condemned BLM.

Anyone who says he was a member is an enemy of America and has probably been reported to Homeland.

I don't care how many times you guys repeat it: I'll keep repeating myself too. SOME jacked up trouble makers with hearts full of hate celebrated the cops' death. A lot of others did NOT and do NOT condone that. That is why they are protesting, for Godssake, to stop that shit. Condemn the individuals YOU saw and heard say that. Leave the rest of the activists to prove themselves to you one way or the other. One on one, make your judgments based on what they say and do. Stop with the fucking broad brush.
If this were true, then why are they using heated rhetoric which incites others to violence? Comments "We all have the power to channel our anger and frustration into action" and “It is up to us to take a stand and demand that they ‘stop killing us'”?
Zero sum equation. Either your with whites or you want your family, your children and grandchildren to be exterminated.

It can be. If someone told you "STFU or else!", would you take that as a threat? Could it be taken as a threat of violence by someone seeing it?

Yes, but many others have posted similar comment both here and in public. How about "Burn this motherf---er down" and "Burn this bitch down"?

CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill argued on Monday that black people cannot be racist and that the “moral failure of gun culture” needs to be changed. ... Blacks 'don’t have the institutional power to be racist or to deploy racism'.

I suggest Hill and BLM START trying to change the 'moral failure of gun culture' in CHICAGO, where 3 DOZEN people were shot on the 4th of July weekend!

“In the same way the Tea Party movement called for fiscal responsibility. But there are racists at the rallies. I’ve been to some Tea Party Rallies, there are racists there but I wouldn’t say the Tea Party is racist as such. I would say there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that’s what is happening here.”

It only takes a few assholes to hijack a 'movement' and get that movement branded as 'radical' / 'racist'.

Cheering and taunting the Dallas police after 12 of their members were shot did nothing to help improve BLM's image, though.
Typical racist liberal thought process. When their neighborhood is overran and their wives and daughters raped and murdered they will understand.
You live in a racist hellhole inside your head. Yes, blacks can be racists, just like you.
And idiots like you support their racism.
Those are you silly words. Of course not. Their racism is as repulsive as yours. I oppose yours and theirs.
Zero sum equation pal. Your ass is on one side or the other. You choose a side that would kill you, your children, and grandchildren.
You do not understand the equation, obviously. You are delusional. Your racism is as repulsive as theirs. So careful with your threats here, podjo.

It can be. If someone told you "STFU or else!", would you take that as a threat? Could it be taken as a threat of violence by someone seeing it?

Yes, but many others have posted similar comment both here and in public. How about "Burn this motherf---er down" and "Burn this bitch down"?
Immaterial at this point. We are talking about now.

Anyone who says he was a member is an enemy of America and has probably been reported to Homeland.
So where did he get the idea to murder five people. Disagreed about your assessment of those who think Johnson supported BLM. But since you mention it, let Homeland investigate all of us and everyone who is associated with BLM.

Immaterial at this point. We are talking about now.[/QUOTE]
Ignore BLM? Sorry, but it's completely relevant.

For such a tough bunch of guys, they sure are a big bunch of victims...aren't they

So where did he get the idea to murder five people. Disagreed about your assessment of those who think Johnson supported BLM. But since you mention it, let Homeland investigate all of us and everyone who is associated with BLM.
Johnson condemned BLM, as you well know. And, sure, Homeland is investigating folks who talk violence.

Focus on those individuals, if you actually saw them, and call them bad names if it makes you feel better. "All the BLM asswipes dancing in the street and taunting cops" ????? Maybe like the thousands of Muslims in New Jersey on 9/11, huh?

Pretty weak ass response.
Should I shoot you instead?

The BLM idiots were obviously over joyed that five cops were killed.
It's very simple. Liberals want dead cops. Zero sum equation.
Oh, horseshit.

Johnson actually criticized BLM. IS EVERYONE LISTENING?
Oh he is 100% BLM.
cuckoo.gif
Wilfully obtuse.

Thanks for admitting there isn't a formal membership of the BLM. What did he say to police?
Post 70

I've seen one poster here condone the violence. One. I have seen plenty that are out for BLM's blood, however.

It's very simple. Liberals want dead cops. Zero sum equation.
Oh, horseshit.
No. Unfortunately real shit.

I've seen one poster here condone the violence. One. I have seen plenty that are out for BLM's blood, however.
BLM is a divisive and useless organization.

So what about all the BLM asswipes dancing in the street and taunting the cops about the killings?
Focus on those individuals, if you actually saw them, and call them bad names if it makes you feel better. "All the BLM asswipes dancing in the street and taunting cops" ????? Maybe like the thousands of Muslims in New Jersey on 9/11, huh?

The ones not jumping for joy know what type of people they are hanging around with.

Forum List

Back