CNN Commentator: 'Blacks CAN'T Be 'Racist'!

Pretty weak ass response.
Should I shoot you instead?

The BLM idiots were obviously over joyed that five cops were killed.
I don't care how many times you guys repeat it: I'll keep repeating myself too. SOME jacked up trouble makers with hearts full of hate celebrated the cops' death. A lot of others did NOT and do NOT condone that. That is why they are protesting, for Godssake, to stop that shit. Condemn the individuals YOU saw and heard say that. Leave the rest of the activists to prove themselves to you one way or the other. One on one, make your judgments based on what they say and do. Stop with the fucking broad brush.
It's very simple. Liberals want dead cops. Zero sum equation.
Oh, horseshit.

Barry is instigating this shit with the help of the media.

Johnson condemned BLM, as you well know. And, sure, Homeland is investigating folks who talk violence.
It's obvious why black organizations want to disown Micah Johnson even if many secretly applaud his actions.

No, I don't know Johnson condemned BLM. All I've seen is the NYT report that he told police he was upset with BLM, but no details on why. Do you know the source of this alleged condemnation? Do you know exactly what he said?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0
During the standoff, Mr. Johnson, who was black, told police negotiators that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Chief Brown said. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”
09VICTIMS-master675.jpg

All it says is "In the short purported manifesto, the writer points to police shootings of black Americans as his motivation and criticizes the Black Lives Matter movement." and ""He was upset about Black Lives Matter," Brown said, adding that the man cited the recent killings of black people and said that he wanted to kill white people — particularly white police officers."

I've criticized the military on different issues, but I'm still a staunch supporter of our military leadership and all Americans in uniform so saying he "criticizes" BLM doesn't mean anything. Same about "upset about Black Lives Matter". What was he upset about? It doesn't say. Please read into it for me. You too JakeStarkey . ;)

Johnson condemned BLM, as you well know. And, sure, Homeland is investigating folks who talk violence.
It's obvious why black organizations want to disown Micah Johnson even if many secretly applaud his actions.

No, I don't know Johnson condemned BLM. All I've seen is the NYT report that he told police he was upset with BLM, but no details on why. Do you know the source of this alleged condemnation? Do you know exactly what he said?

During the standoff, Mr. Johnson, who was black, told police negotiators that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Chief Brown said. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”
09VICTIMS-master675.jpg
Okey doke. We will continue to pretend the guy was a BLM secretary/treasurer until the full transcript of his words to the negotiators is released.
Post 70 also has a link, although no one has yet quoted word for word this p.o.s. exact words.

Taking a stand and demanding = killing? Who is "they?" Beyonce is one person.
It can be. If someone told you "STFU or else!", would you take that as a threat? Could it be taken as a threat of violence by someone seeing it?

Yes, but many others have posted similar comment both here and in public. How about "Burn this motherf---er down" and "Burn this bitch down"?
I've seen one poster here condone the violence. One. I have seen plenty that are out for BLM's blood, however.
BLM is a divisive and useless organization.
Yes, one that you and Micah X. Johnson condemned. So you and Micah are like twins, bro.

All it says is "In the short purported manifesto, the writer points to police shootings of black Americans as his motivation and criticizes the Black Lives Matter movement." and ""He was upset about Black Lives Matter," Brown said, adding that the man cited the recent killings of black people and said that he wanted to kill white people — particularly white police officers."

I've criticized the military on different issues, but I'm still a staunch supporter of our military leadership and all Americans in uniform so saying he "criticizes" BLM doesn't mean anything. Same about "upset about Black Lives Matter". What was he upset about? It doesn't say. Please read into it for me. You too JakeStarkey . ;)
I'm not reading anything into it. He was not affiliated with BLM. Why is it so important for you to make him something he is not? Why am I not hearing anyone grousing about a group that may warrant real concern, the BPPO, who claimed responsibility for the shootings even though he apparently wasn't one of them, either?

For the bazillionth time since Thursday, the shooter was not a member of BLM, nor did they endorse him. Like Hill said, "there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that's what is happening here." Same is happening to BLM. Why are you refusing to see that?
Many BLM members have expressed support for what that assassin did by taunting and jeering the cops in Dallas after the shooting had ended, plus a great many of them have openly called for police to be killed, and none of your bullshit lies will ever change that or make us forget.

Okey doke. We will continue to pretend the guy was a BLM secretary/treasurer until the full transcript of his words to the negotiators is released.
Post 70 also has a link, although no one has yet quoted word for word this p.o.s. exact words.
A blatant lie. I never said anything about him being Sec/Treas or any other leadership organization. He was obviously a supporter who did as many BLM protesters and supporters have advocated. He channeled his anger and frustration into action and he made a stand to demand "they stop killing us". Kudos. He did as they requested.

Focus on those individuals, if you actually saw them, and call them bad names if it makes you feel better. "All the BLM asswipes dancing in the street and taunting cops" ????? Maybe like the thousands of Muslims in New Jersey on 9/11, huh?

Pretty weak ass response.
Should I shoot you instead?

The BLM idiots were obviously over joyed that five cops were killed.
I don't care how many times you guys repeat it: I'll keep repeating myself too. SOME jacked up trouble makers with hearts full of hate celebrated the cops' death. A lot of others did NOT and do NOT condone that. That is why they are protesting, for Godssake, to stop that shit. Condemn the individuals YOU saw and heard say that. Leave the rest of the activists to prove themselves to you one way or the other. One on one, make your judgments based on what they say and do. Stop with the fucking broad brush.
It's very simple. Liberals want dead cops. Zero sum equation.

It's simpler than that. You lie.

BLM is a divisive and useless organization.
Agreed. They're the Tea Party for Black People.
When did the Tea Party express support for killing cops or claimed that only White lives matter?

Dont be an idiot engaging in equivalence nonsense.
Don't be an ass and exaggerate what I said into idiocy. You said "divisive and useless" and I agreed because that is what the Tea Party has become too; divisive and useless. If you want to extrapolate bullshit into it, then that's on you.

09VICTIMS-master675.jpg
Oh. So BLM are heroes now. LMFAO.

A blatant lie. I never said anything about him being Sec/Treas or any other leadership organization. He was obviously a supporter who did as many BLM protesters and supporters have advocated. He channeled his anger and frustration into action and he made a stand to demand "they stop killing us". Kudos. He did as they requested.
Divine Wind and crazy boy keep saying Johnson was BLM when he was not.

Johnson criticized BLM.

09VICTIMS-master675.jpg
The far right crazies who hate the police like Bush92 are not heroes.

Without context or further explanation, I don't know what the BLM comments made by Johnson were about. He was definitely a sympathizer and he followed many Black separatist groups online. Therefore, I don't know if he thought BLM were heroes or wimps.

For the bazillionth time since Thursday, the shooter was not a member of BLM, nor did they endorse him. Like Hill said, "there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that's what is happening here." Same is happening to BLM. Why are you refusing to see that?
Many BLM members have expressed support for what that assassin did by taunting and jeering the cops in Dallas after the shooting had ended, plus a great many of them have openly called for police to be killed, and none of your bullshit lies will ever change that or make us forget.
We need to take it to the ballot box brother.

Divine Wind and crazy boy keep saying Johnson was BLM when he was not.

Johnson criticized BLM.
He was a BLM sympathizer and supporter. He support the idea of "Black Lives Matter" along with other radical black groups. For you to deny that is deceitful.

What, specifically, did Johnson criticize BLM about? No one has said. Without context, any extrapolation of what he meant is bullshit.

09VICTIMS-master675.jpg
The far right crazies who hate the police like Bush92 are not heroes.
My brother is a cop prick. If you were in front of me right now I would smash your fuckin face. 5 great American's died the other night because assholes like you have pushed this shit since Ferguson.

Forum List

Back