CNN Commentator: 'Blacks CAN'T Be 'Racist'!

You sound like a resentful and jealous whiner.
You asked why I thought the Tea Party was "divisive and useless". I gave you a calm, logical answer. You counter with "You sound like a resentful and jealous whiner." I think it's pretty clear who is the resentful, jealous whiner.

Dallas just put the fuckeroos to Hillary.
Hillary has fucked herself much worse than this, yet she's still ahead. Why? If she was running against someone more loathsome than herself. If Romney, Rubio, Cruz or anyone else was running, I think we'd have a Republican in the White House again. Not so with Trump.

You sound like a resentful and jealous whiner.
You asked why I thought the Tea Party was "divisive and useless". I gave you a calm, logical answer. You counter with "You sound like a resentful and jealous whiner." I think it's pretty clear who is the resentful, jealous whiner.
You threw out a bunch of bullshit and called it facts.

I simply called it for what it was, dumbass.

Hillary has fucked herself much worse than this, yet she's still ahead. Why? If she was running against someone more loathsome than herself. If Romney, Rubio, Cruz or anyone else was running, I think we'd have a Republican in the White House again. Not so with Trump.
Lol, Romney could have won that election if he were not a vulture capitalist who spat on conservatives on Social Security and military pensions with his comments on those on the government hand outs.

Monmouth has Clinton up by 4% and Rassmussen has her down by 2%. So basically it is a statistical tie, nothing for Dimbocrats to crow about.

White people will wake up when going to the polls in November. Trump wins in a landslide.

Marc Lamont Hill: Black People Can’t Be Racist [VIDEO]

CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill argued on Monday that black people cannot be racist and that the “moral failure of gun culture” needs to be changed. ... Blacks 'don’t have the institutional power to be racist or to deploy racism'.

...but they sure can ambush / assassinate cops.

I suggest Hill and BLM START trying to change the 'moral failure of gun culture' in CHICAGO, where 3 DOZEN people were shot on the 4th of July weekend!

About the only thing I agree with Hill on is when he said THIS:

“In the same way the Tea Party movement called for fiscal responsibility. But there are racists at the rallies. I’ve been to some Tea Party Rallies, there are racists there but I wouldn’t say the Tea Party is racist as such. I would say there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that’s what is happening here.”

It only takes a few assholes to hijack a 'movement' and get that movement branded as 'radical' / 'racist'.

Cheering and taunting the Dallas police after 12 of their members were shot did nothing to help improve BLM's image, though.
According to political correctness minorities can't be racist...

I think all people have the potential for bigotry in them. A sad aspect of the human condition.

Bullshit. He specifically named BLM and that he wanted to kill white people (which might be a plank of the DNC for 2016), especially police officers.
It has been reported over and over, including by the Dallas PD, that he was not a BLM member. Did the sick bastard get hyped up about their message? Sure. That crazy who shot up the Planned Parenthood got hyped up about the Pro-Life message. Are the RW's embracing him as their messenger, their hero?
There's no difference here.
Condemn the man who did this. Condemn any individual who advocates killing whites. Keep this debate one on one. If you don't like "racists" generalizing that all whites or all cops are bad, why is it alright for you to say that all black activists are bad based on the lunacy of a violent fringe?

So what about all the BLM asswipes dancing in the street and taunting the cops about the killings?
Focus on those individuals, if you actually saw them, and call them bad names if it makes you feel better. "All the BLM asswipes dancing in the street and taunting cops" ????? Maybe like the thousands of Muslims in New Jersey on 9/11, huh?

Pretty weak ass response.
Should I shoot you instead?

[This is just an example of the changing accepted definition of the words "racist" or "racism"

To some...a "racist" statement refers to any generalization based on race, valid, or otherwise.

To others...a "racist" statement refers to any statement that espouses the inferiority or superiority of one race over another.

Why do conservative righties get all defensive when they're called "racists"?...because I'm not a racist, and it doesn't usually bother people who aren't racists, to be called racists.

If you're not a rapist, why would it bother you to be called a rapist.

Fucking leftists, stupid as fresh dog shit, but not as pleasant to be around...

[This is just an example of the changing accepted definition of the words "racist" or "racism"

To some...a "racist" statement refers to any generalization based on race, valid, or otherwise.

To others...a "racist" statement refers to any statement that espouses the inferiority or superiority of one race over another.

Why do conservative righties get all defensive when they're called "racists"?...because I'm not a racist, and it doesn't usually bother people who aren't racists, to be called racists.

You can call me anything you want, I don't care.

Only a pussy is all hyper sensitive and worried cuz someone called them a "not nice name"

You can call me anything you want, I don't care.

Only a pussy is all hyper sensitive and worried cuz someone called them a "not nice name"

Sure, Herr Goebbels.

The far right crazies are as bad as the far left crazies. The far right calls them "jack-booted thugs" and the far left calls them "Gestapo". You can favor one side or the other, but I think both are nutjobs.
No conservatives or Tea Party members are calling local cops "jack booted thugs", that is held by the ATFE, no one else.
Oh? Better go talk to bripat and his buddies.

CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill argued on Monday that black people cannot be racist and that the “moral failure of gun culture” needs to be changed. ... Blacks 'don’t have the institutional power to be racist or to deploy racism'.

I suggest Hill and BLM START trying to change the 'moral failure of gun culture' in CHICAGO, where 3 DOZEN people were shot on the 4th of July weekend!

“In the same way the Tea Party movement called for fiscal responsibility. But there are racists at the rallies. I’ve been to some Tea Party Rallies, there are racists there but I wouldn’t say the Tea Party is racist as such. I would say there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that’s what is happening here.”

It only takes a few assholes to hijack a 'movement' and get that movement branded as 'radical' / 'racist'.

Cheering and taunting the Dallas police after 12 of their members were shot did nothing to help improve BLM's image, though.
For the bazillionth time since Thursday, the shooter was not a member of BLM, nor did they endorse him. Like Hill said, "there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that's what is happening here." Same is happening to BLM. Why are you refusing to see that?

Black Lies Matters members were videod cheering and partying in front of Dallas police headquarters after the shooting. That sure appears to me to be an endorsement.

For the bazillionth time since Thursday, the shooter was not a member of BLM, nor did they endorse him. Like Hill said, "there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that's what is happening here." Same is happening to BLM. Why are you refusing to see that?

Black Lies Matters members were videod cheering and partying in front of Dallas police headquarters after the shooting. That sure appears to me to be an endorsement.
But we have to deal with that your insane. To the OP: blacks, of course, however, can be racist.

But we have to deal with that your insane. To the OP: blacks, of course, however, can be racist.

WND » Dallas protesters ‘laughing and dancing’ ‘while officers mourn’ » Print

Forum List

Back