CNN Commentator: 'Blacks CAN'T Be 'Racist'!

Looks like a bunch a crackahs dont know ther damned place; under the boot of multinational corporations working like slaves and their enemies crackin da whip!

lol

CNN is going to be having every swinging racist black dick on over the next week to fan the flames.........the more violence next week in Cleveland, might actually get their ratings out of the shitter for a few days.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You threw out a bunch of bullshit and called it facts.

I simply called it for what it was, dumbass.
Really? When did the term RINO originate? When did it apply to anyone who didn't toe the hard right Republican line? No worries though. Now I'm not a "RINO", like millions of others who fled the Republican Party, now I'm an Independent. Thanks to the far right, not only did we have another four years of Obama, we will soon have at least four years of Hillary.

Thanks for the insults. It makes you look like an overly emotional LWer losing an argument.

OK, then how has the Tea Party become divisive and useless? What is divisive and useless about demanding that the Oligarchs stick to the Constitution?
I used to be a member of the local Tea Party and am still on their mailing list, but when it got to Dick Armey and the Koch brothers, the message became more about hating liberals rather than reducing the size and power of the Federal government and keeping all government fiscally responsible. When the Tea Party started calling people "RINOs", I was out. Just because someone disagrees on an issue or does't toe the "party line" doesn't make them a traitor, a Republican-in-name-only, a Liberal or anything else. To do so is divisive. The Tea Party has become useless because they've driven so many conservatives away, they've hamstrung themselves. Now, because of their extremism and actions, the odds are Hillary, one of the most loathsome Democrats to ever run for President, will likely win the election in November. Ergo, the Tea Party is useless because they castrated themselves giving the Democrats power by default.

CNN is going to be having every swinging racist black dick on over the next week to fan the flames.........the more violence next week in Cleveland, might actually get their ratings out of the shitter for a few days.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
At night, unfortunately so. CNN is #3 IIRC, behind Fox and MSNBC. They're struggling to keep up with evening shows featuring "commentators", not real news and journalism.

White people will wake up when going to the polls in November. Trump wins in a landslide.
White People? So you think Trump is running on a "white people" platform? Is his slogan "Make America White Again"? You do know it wasn't white to begin with, right?

Marc Lamont Hill: Black People Can’t Be Racist [VIDEO]

CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill argued on Monday that black people cannot be racist and that the “moral failure of gun culture” needs to be changed. ... Blacks 'don’t have the institutional power to be racist or to deploy racism'.

...but they sure can ambush / assassinate cops.

I suggest Hill and BLM START trying to change the 'moral failure of gun culture' in CHICAGO, where 3 DOZEN people were shot on the 4th of July weekend!

About the only thing I agree with Hill on is when he said THIS:

“In the same way the Tea Party movement called for fiscal responsibility. But there are racists at the rallies. I’ve been to some Tea Party Rallies, there are racists there but I wouldn’t say the Tea Party is racist as such. I would say there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that’s what is happening here.”

It only takes a few assholes to hijack a 'movement' and get that movement branded as 'radical' / 'racist'.

Cheering and taunting the Dallas police after 12 of their members were shot did nothing to help improve BLM's image, though.

Your article is a lie. Hill doesn't say black people can't be racist. Which is why the Daily Caller doesn't directly quote Hill when they make this claim.

White people will wake up when going to the polls in November. Trump wins in a landslide.
White People? So you think Trump is running on a "white people" platform? Is his slogan "Make America White Again"? You do know it wasn't white to begin with, right?
88% of blacks vote Democrat. What if 80% of whites voted Republican? Blacks are racist with their vote.

88% of blacks vote Democrat. What if 80% of whites voted Republican? Blacks are racist with their vote.
You would approve. Yes, you want a white GOP run government.

89% of whites vote Republican.

That aside, I don't see this as much about race as about financial worth. In short, those with the money vote to keep it and those without it vote to be given it. IMHO, the Democrats are the bigger racists since they cater to groups based on race while Republicans, traditionally at least, catered to middle and upper income Americans. This is no longer quite as true since obviously the Republicans have become more racist as the Tea Party rose in power.

Democrats Racially Diverse; Republicans Mostly White
bzy3o329y0mlpris47pfaa.gif

gqb-9vs1a0eyb5dyw6tmjq.gif

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation
4-6-2015_LEDE.png

2014 Party Identification Detailed Tables
(Note income categories)

Oh and BTW kicking the shit out of someone is a healthy and justifiable response.
Kicking "the shit out of someone" is often known as First Degree Assault and Battery carrying sentences up to 10 years.

$100 says you'd be blowing the head of the Aryan prison gang the first week and joining up for your 10 year prison sentence. ;)

You would approve. Yes, you want a white GOP run government.

and Jake Starkey wants a government run for the benefit of the Israeli demographic... specifically

1. no re-opening of the 911 investigation
2. war with Iran
3. war with Hezbollah
4. guns confiscated from everyone in the US not chosen

89% of whites vote Republican.

That aside, I don't see this as much about race as about financial worth. In short, those with the money vote to keep it and those without it vote to be given it. IMHO, the Democrats are the bigger racists since they cater to groups based on race while Republicans, traditionally at least, catered to middle and upper income Americans. This is no longer quite as true since obviously the Republicans have become more racist as the Tea Party rose in power.

Democrats Racially Diverse; Republicans Mostly White
bzy3o329y0mlpris47pfaa.gif

gqb-9vs1a0eyb5dyw6tmjq.gif

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation
4-6-2015_LEDE.png

2014 Party Identification Detailed Tables
(Note income categories)
Your own post shows that only 49% of whites are Republicans and 40% ore Democrats though that is going to change after this election.

IF you cant even reference your own data correctly, what is the fucking point?

and Jake Starkey wants a government run for the benefit of the Israeli demographic... specifically

1. no re-opening of the 911 investigation
2. war with Iran
3. war with Hezbollah
4. guns confiscated from everyone in the US not chosen
What the fuck is "the Israeli demographic"???

Forum List

Back