CNN confirms Biden family received $20 million from various shell companies.

So you lied when you posted...

"Joe Biden's entire family and most of his business associates are corrupt, money-laundering criminals,..."

No, that's clearly true. What the impeachment inquiry will find out is to what extent Joe benefitted from those crimes. If it was even a single dollar, he's out. You support that, right?

They got their marching orders. They are turning on Joe. The war whore turned on his nation in his final years. Tally Ho...And the real godless party turned on him as they have to. The party is an insane monster. It is so easy to see this. A wife who knew the condition of her husband and let him run. The worst first lady in history as she is obviously power hungry. This is not fun to keep typing. For we are controlled from outside and powerful people involved.
Lol. Cool story bro.

Great rebuttal.

Next time just tuck your tail between your legs and run. It will preserve at least a slight bit of integrity.

Good grief.
Link to me tucking my tail and running away, Bidenista Cult drone?

So do you support impeaching Biden if the inquiry can show he benefitted from his family's illegal activities?
What illegals activities?

Do you have links?

Are there charges besides hunters gun and tax violations?

Have you heard of innocent until proven guilty?

To answer your question. IF family members were involved in illegal dealings and IF Joe knowingly benefited, then certainly I would support his impeachment.

Of course I would, do I look like a Trump humper?

What illegals activities?

Do you have links?

Are there charges besides hunters gun and tax violations?

Have you heard of innocent until proven guilty?

To answer your question. IF family members were involved in illegal dealings and IF Joe knowingly benefited, then certainly I would support his impeachment.

Of course I would, do I look like a Trump humper?

You've been shown the allegations many times. They have nothing to do with Hunter.

Certainly. I was hoping they would do it. It was inevitable since day one this was Trump's goal anyhow.

It's already becoming a catastrophe.

I got my popcorn ready.

DemoKKKrats filed impeachment articles against Trump on the day of his inauguration.

Forum List

Back