CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

No biggie if true....there are several excellent medications for this condition. ... :cool:
Yeah, hydroxychloroquine, LOL.

I'm sure he is lying about taking it, but if he really is, hopefully he has a massive chest buster and drops dead.

If only I had all 6 infinity stones liberals would no longer exist, for infinity.
But the problem is, you have nothing, and you prove that every time you post.

Speaking of medications, did your scripts run out? :cuckoo:

Pretty stupid to be taking hydroxychloroquine when you have a heart condition, but hey, go crazy!

I'm hoping biden stutters himself into the coffin. I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.
Not a fan of liberals or Biden either, but I wish him well. His days in politics are over. But I'd say most liberals now a-days should be removed from politics and put in a asylum where they can't hurt anyone anymore.

No biggie if true....there are several excellent medications for this condition. ... :cool:
Yeah, hydroxychloroquine, LOL.

I'm sure he is lying about taking it, but if he really is, hopefully he has a massive chest buster and drops dead.

If only I had all 6 infinity stones liberals would no longer exist, for infinity.
But the problem is, you have nothing, and you prove that every time you post.

Speaking of medications, did your scripts run out? :cuckoo:
Doubling down on stupidity. Good for you.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
That’s nice of you! Thank you

Libs wishing for the presidents demise...how sick have libs become?....
Are they as sick as you people "jokingly" making up excessively cruel and unusual capital punishments for democrats during your frequent Trumpbot races to the bottom?
Apparently making it a "joke" makes it perfectly alright to hope for the deaths of political personages.
I hope he has a massive heart attack and falls face first into a banana cream pie. Waka waka waka.

Are they as sick as you people "jokingly" making up excessively cruel and unusual capital punishments for democrats during your frequent Trumpbot races to the bottom?
Apparently making it a "joke" makes it perfectly alright to hope for the deaths of political personages.
I hope he has a massive heart attack and falls face first into a banana cream pie. Waka waka waka.
TDS has no cure....

TDS has no cure....
Well there is a treatment, it involves Trump dropping dead in some humorous or ironic way. See? I'm joking around so it's perfectly acceptable to hope an anvil falls on his head or some other hilarious Wile E. Coyote gag.

TDS has no cure....
Well there is a treatment, it involves Trump dropping dead in some humorous or ironic way. See? I'm joking around so it's perfectly acceptable to hope an anvil falls on his head or some other hilarious Wile E. Coyote gag.
November 3rd is going to be rough on you....

TDS has no cure....
I'll be fine.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
This article is written solely to get people to ignore Biden's dementia.

TDS has no cure....
I'll be fine.
Good....maybe we will have a TDS vaccine by then....

Oh no, Pence is only slightly better!
Trump needs to exercise more and stop eating junk food if he really enjoys living.

Forum List

Back