CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

I'm hoping biden stutters himself into the coffin. I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.
Not a fan of liberals or Biden either, but I wish him well. His days in politics are over. But I'd say most liberals now a-days should be removed from politics and put in a asylum where they can't hurt anyone anymore.

It isn't the liberals who are killing people with corona virus. Boris Johnson, President Mattarelli, and Donald Trump are all conservatives - slow to act, and backward looking, not forward.

Republican economics lead to the the cause of the 1929 crash, the 1987 crash, the 2008 crash and the Covid Crash. Donald Trump's covid19 clusterfuck has killed nearly 100,000 Americans so far.

Anyone still supporting Republican policies needs to have their heads examined.

I'm sure he is lying about taking it, but if he really is, hopefully he has a massive chest buster and drops dead.

His doctor has confirmed it

“After numerous discussions, he and I had regarding the evidence for and against the use of hydroxychloroquine, we concluded the potential benefit from treatment outweighed the relative risks," Conley wrote, adding that Trump has taken multiple tests for coronavirus -- all negative -- and remains symptom free.”

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
To be honest, the diet he eats does that. It's really no surprise.

I'm sure CNN is "praying for him."

Pelosi called Trump "morbidly obese"

Look at that face. Her last facelift is a botched failure. She needs an intervention.

EYVEiXdUMAEZZ8g

STAY ON TOPIC!

No biggie if true....there are several excellent medications for this condition. ... :cool:
Yeah, hydroxychloroquine, LOL.

I'm sure he is lying about taking it, but if he really is, hopefully he has a massive chest buster and drops dead.
This just in, Obama's doctors just stated. He has a mild vagina yeast infection.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.

That article was written in 2018. He has only gotten fatter and less healthy since.

He will be 74 next month.

Now we learn he says he's on that malaria drug which causes heart failure.

This isn't good.

No biggie if true....there are several excellent medications for this condition. ... :cool:
Yeah, hydroxychloroquine, LOL.

This just in, Obama's doctors just stated. He has a mild vagina yeast infection.
No, that is what you were diagnosed as having.
You've got to have a vagina for that. Which I do not have.

Pelosi called Trump "morbidly obese"

Look at that face. Her last facelift is a botched failure. She needs an intervention.

What does that have to do with anything? Aside from the permanently raised eyebrows she looks a hell of a lot better than frozen face Melania.
Rubbish! If Trump had heart disease he wouldn't be able to make it up the steps of AF-1.

Of course he could. I have heart disease and I live in a second floor apartment and have no trouble climbing the stairs.

Trump rides a golf cart because he can't walk the golf course. He dropped out of the NATO leaders walk through Brussels because he couldn't keep up with the others and he was panting and puffing so hard, and his face was bright red.

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Study have determined only people who take large doses of HCQ are at risk. President Trump is taking the smallest dose in pill form being made.
Don't worry asshole LIBs. You only have about 41/2 more years to put up with him.

His doctor has confirmed it

“After numerous discussions, he and I had regarding the evidence for and against the use of hydroxychloroquine, we concluded the potential benefit from treatment outweighed the relative risks," Conley wrote, adding that Trump has taken multiple tests for coronavirus -- all negative -- and remains symptom free.”

Haha...not buying it.

A high calcium score does not mean he has known coronary disease. He’s fine.

This article is written solely to get people to ignore Biden's dementia.

It was written in 2018.

Forum List

Back