CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
Oh no, Pence is only slightly better!
Trump needs to exercise more and stop eating junk food if he really enjoys living.

How do you know what he eats and how much exercise he gets?

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
Most people his age do. Add in his toddler diet and sedentary lifestyle, and the guy might be dead before he hits the ground.

CNN is such scum.

Releasing someone’s medical records without consent is a felony.

Brian Setzer has herpes. In his case, hispes.

So disgusting.

Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
Calling bullshit on your concern.
I wont put you in that position. Trump dropping dead would be a boon to the world. Frankly, i would rather see him get prosecuted, first.
I know how you feel. I have always wanted to see Putin chain shitstain obama to the bumper of a pick up truck and give him the Hector treatment.
Yes, we know. You think that of all black people. So naturally, it is true of Obama by inclusion.

Most morbidly obese senior citizens do. Not a shock.

Oh no, Pence is only slightly better!
Trump needs to exercise more and stop eating junk food if he really enjoys living.

How do you know what he eats and how much exercise he gets?
“It’s not breaking news that President Donald Trump isn't the healthiest of eaters. You don't have to be a detective or an investigative journalist to uncover that information. The President often posts photos of himself feasting on fast food meals aboard his private jet or across the country.”

"He considers exercise misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy."

We need a GYF button

"FOX is no longer the same. We miss the great Roger Ailes. You have more anti-Trump people, by far, than ever before. Looking for a new outlet! " - President Trump

Trump TV Network?

Forum List

Back