CNN endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2024

Well, cult. You got your marching orders.

You may now admit Biden is a potato brain. You always knew it, but now you are allowed to admit it.

Dems need a better liar to run. Someone who can lie through her teeth while fully intending to do the opposite of what she promised right after the election. Hence the push to nominate Hillary.

I wouldn't admit it either, given the utter disaster Biden is. But we all know...
Golfing Gator claims not to support Biden...

... Yet every post supports Biden's policies.

Claims not to support abortion...

... Yet every post supports abortion.

Claims to be a Christian...

... Yet every post is anti-Christian.

Guys as fake as a three dollar bill.

The return of Fake Jake Starkey.

Could someone highlight the Endorsement, I cannot seem to find it
If the dumbass Republicans don't try and 25th Biden when they take over Clinton will soon come out as the savior of the Democratic party she's going to fix everything. Except no one but the craziest of loons even likes her.

I predict her running again will cause an avalanche of Democratic party candidates trying to out loony each other.

Here she comes!

LOL

I can't wait to see the board lefties campaigning HARD for Hillary next year :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

CNN is not called the Clinton News Network for nothing.

Hillary would be a disaster as President but she would be a better President than Joe Biden.

If the dumbass Republicans don't try and 25th Biden when they take over Clinton will soon come out as the savior of the Democratic party she's going to fix everything. Except no one but the craziest of loons even likes her.

I predict her running again will cause an avalanche of Democratic party candidates trying to out loony each other.
Bernie would probably run against her with AOC as his VP.

No, I am against abortion.

To label myself "pro-life" links me to pieces of crap like you, and that I would never do.
Uh huh...

The gaslight burns brightly.

You use a phase like "I'm against abortion" to bolster your argument...but you're lying....your actual posts oppose your statement.

You use a phrase like "I follow Jesus" to bolster your argument...but you're lying...your actual posts are opposed to your statement.

You use a phase like "I voted Libertarian" to bolster your argument....but you're lying...your actual posts are opposed to your statement.

It's pattern recognition that outed you.

Next time just try bamboozling other posters on just one topic...not all of them.

We have term limits on being President, but maybe we need term limits on running for it as well.

If we had them, a loser like Biden would not be President.

Uh huh...

The gaslight burns brightly.

You use a phase like "I'm against abortion" to bolster your argument...but you're lying....your actual posts oppose your statement.

You use a phrase like "I follow Jesus" to bolster your argument...but you're lying...your actual posts are opposed to your statement.

You use a phase like "I voted Libertarian" to bolster your argument....but you're lying...your actual posts are opposed to your statement.

It's pattern recognition that outed you.

Next time just try bamboozling other posters on just one topic...not all of them.

This is the problem with small minded partisan drones, it all has to be black or white, everyone in your world is either R or D.

You lack the intelligence to understand nuance, you lack the free thinking to understand that not everyone fits in one of two boxes.

This is a common problem for the drones from both sides.

It is one of the things that is killing our country, but at least you will go down being blissfully ignorant.

This is the problem with small minded partisan drones, it all has to be black or white, everyone in your world is either R or D.

You lack the intelligence to understand nuance, you lack the free thinking to understand that not everyone fits in one of two boxes.

This is a common problem for the drones from both sides.

It is one of the things that is killing our country, but at least you will go down being blissfully ignorant.
Whenever outed... defense is useless.

Go on the attack. :thup:

What is that ... rule 8 in the manual?

So...whatever you say, Fake Jake. 😉

Last edited:

Forum List

Back