CNN endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2024

Just what this country needs,

TRUMP, then BIden
and the coup de gras

HIllary to finish it off

Biden will resign before the end of this year if the GOP takes the House. The thought of him running in 2024 is laughable.
Probably not, because the war effort is almost certainly going to escalate to a critical point.

And then we know that the American people will rally around the president and the flag. There is even a fear of changing horses in the midst of charge to a declared war.

And especially a war with Russia!!

Far too many other wild cards to even try to predict 24 battles to come. I would just suggest that Trump won't be a factor by then.

An election might not even be a factor by then!

Hillary is going to primary Biden?
Ted Kennedy tried to primary the seating president Jimmy Carter
Left Wingers are shameless

tedkennedyisdeadlmfao.jpg

Of course you can't, but it's going to be hilarious watching you campaign for Hillary again next year.

LOL

That would be hilarious indeed considering I never campaigned for her in the the other times she ran.

Still waiting for you to highlight the endorsement...or did you just lie about that part?

Biden will resign before the end of this year if the GOP takes the House. The thought of him running in 2024 is laughable.

He better. Made a bet with my wife in Nov 2020 that he would not be POTUS in 2023. I am starting to get a bit worried.

That would be hilarious indeed considering I never campaigned for her in the the other times she ran.

Still waiting for you to highlight the endorsement...or did you just lie about that part?

Seeing CNN's lead political analyst say "Now is her moment" wasn't clear enough for you, dumbass?

As I said, it doesn't matter. If she runs, you'll be campaigning HARD for her next year.

Seeing CNN's lead political analyst say "Now is her moment" wasn't clear enough for you, dumbass?

As I said, it doesn't matter. If she runs, you'll be campaigning HARD for her next year.

So you lied.

Thanks for coming clean!

Have a great day.

By the way, I will make a deal with you right now....I will PayPal you 100 dollars for every Pro-Hillary post I make next year.

Could someone highlight the Endorsement, I cannot seem to find it

that's all i see and that is hardly an endorsement. it's simply run of the mill news reporting.

Forum List

Back