CNN host to Medea Benjamin (Code Pink): You are Crazy!

We now live in a nation where the LAMESTREAM media even demonizes peace advocates.

Habeas Corpus? You're CRAZY!
Drone terror strikes? You're CRAZY!
Treason (Article 3, Section 3)? You're CRAZY!
Fifth Amendment? You're CRAZY!
Sixth Amendment? You're Crazy!
Seventh Amendment? You're Crazy!
Eighth Amendment? You're Crazy!
First Amendment? You're a rude heckler, how dare you question the King?

Code Pink Obama heckler: The time for words is over - YouTube!

There's nothing in the 2nd amendment that says it's an individual right. In fact the 2nd amendment specifically states that owning a gun is a collective right by using the plural words militia and people.

In any case, the 2nd amendment is obsolete. The U.S. army replaced the need for state militias.

WOW! I seen alot of drive by irrevelent posts but this one takes the cake in the history of the internet.

There's nothing in the 2nd amendment that says it's an individual right. In fact the 2nd amendment specifically states that owning a gun is a collective right by using the plural words militia and people.

In any case, the 2nd amendment is obsolete. The U.S. army replaced the need for state militias.

Wrong thread, pal. This is about CNN calling a Code Pink woman crazy for interrupting 'The One' during his speech.

As long as any person or group helps the left, they are golden. Once they step outside the box and express any opinion not in lockstep with the administration, they can prepare to be impugned or even thrown under the bus.
How long until Code Pink gets audited by the IRS?

I was protesting Monsanto with Code Pink last Saturday! So not long!

How many times have we heard from the rightwing propaganda machine,

hey, where's Code Pink? Why did they disappear after Obama became president?

lol, now you retards got your answer.

After 5 years? Really?

No, as I have patiently explained in the past, Code Pink never flip flopped just because Obama got elected; that was classic rightwing mythology.

Of course you dont believe that, youre a butt buddy for this prez. You are wsy more hypcritical thsn sny preacher comitting adultry

That's why we've been seeing them prominently at anti war rallies, protesting Obama's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, right?
Damn, son but you're a stupid one.

You mean like all these way back in 2009?

CODEPINK*:*CODEPINK ACTION CALENDAR

Now stfu you mutant.

I'm sure you can post news stories from those events.
<crickets>

You are the biggest stack of worthless shit on this site.

You claimed Code Pink stopped protesting after Obama got elected; I proved you don't know what you're talking about.

What more do you want?

So CNN doing an unsympathetic interview with a leftist is now the indicator that CNN is liberal biased?

lol, so what would a softball interview of a leftist on CNN be an indicator of?

No, as I have patiently explained in the past, Code Pink never flip flopped just because Obama got elected; that was classic rightwing mythology.

Of course you dont believe that, youre a butt buddy for this prez. You are wsy more hypcritical thsn sny preacher comitting adultry

Anyone else notice the uptick in sputtering by the inmates lately?

Yeah, his press conferences are getting uglier and uglier.

We now live in a nation where the LAMESTREAM media even demonizes peace advocates.

Wrong thread, pal. This is about CNN calling a Code Pink woman crazy for interrupting 'The One' during his speech.

As long as any person or group helps the left, they are golden. Once they step outside the box and express any opinion not in lockstep with the administration, they can prepare to be impugned or even thrown under the bus.

If the OP has a stupid theme statement, I'm going to bring it up.

WOW! I seen alot of drive by irrevelent posts but this one takes the cake in the history of the internet.

Read the initial post from top to bottom. The OP wrote a paragraph on the 2nd amendment.

Anyway this is a stupid thead.

Who cares if a CNN host has an argument with a Code Pink representative? Doesn't prove anything.

Forum List

Back