CNN in Disbelief as AOC Demands Ceasefire as Kidnapped Victims Fate Unknown and Rockets Rain Down on Israel

When you’ve lost CNN….

There needs to be consequences beyond an election for any American who supports mass murder of innocents. Severe consequences.

This brutal attack by terrorist friends of democrats has revealed that it is democrats and the Left, NOT republicans, who are the real antisemitic fascists

When you've lost CNN... okay, realistically when you've lost CNN you've lost about 200,000 people, total, but still, that's moving in the wrong direction.

They will love AOC as again soon as the issue of Climate Change takes centre stage. She is a good earner as long as that is the focus. Behind every media company today there are many sponsors and big donors.

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound crass or anything, but it seems to me that the only thing this ditzy chick is good for is sex. I suspect she is not even good at that. She seems frigid, and there is something creepy thinking about plugging her when she seems like a child emotionally. But, then she says something stupid and hateful and any goodwill that has accrued on account of her mental incapacity quickly fades away.

This begs the question, how good does a hot chick need to be at sex? Frankly, as long as she gets on her hands and knees when I tell her to, I will do the rest. Some chicks don't do mouth stuff unless they are really trying to seduce a dude. However, I think that not doing this would be a deal breaker for me. I require mouth stuff on a regular basis. AOC would have to do doggy and bobby if she wants to be with me. As long as my flesh is satisfied I can probably zone her out most of the time, at least for a while.

I understand that her profession prior to being elected to Congress was that of a trained Mixology expert. I wonder now: what she any good at that? Did she make good drinks or just get by on her looks? Did she flirt with the men or act like the stuck up, humorless, frigid cow she appears to be now? A good chick bartender flirts with the dudes. An even better bartender will take a hundy to blow you in the back room late in the evening. Some will take less. But the hundred dollar hummer has the slut quotient I personally find acceptable (i.e., she will cheat on you, but she will not give you a dick rash).

Now, if this ding bat will not put out, then I would not give her a second look. There is nothing there except her pretty face and tight round ass. The LatinZ bullshit adds a nice exotic touch that I find ball tingling. She does not have to be just a trashy Puerto Rican if you do not want her to be3. You can instead imagine that she is Argentinean or Pakistani if you like. There is a lot to work with there.

However, I cannot shake the feeling that this stupid twat is frigid. Just look at that cuck she dates. Every time you see these 2 assholes together it looks like how you may be seeing a brother and sister interact socially. There's a short hug every now and then, but no kisses, no hand holding, no putting his arm around her, no fondling. Look at the Boebert photo recently with her ex-husband. He was groping her ass. You know for certain that they fuck. AOC and Rile? Hmmmmm.... I really don't know. If they have fucked, then it has probably only been like once or twice, strictly missionary, and every time she squirms or makes a noise Riley stops and asks her if she is ok.

The problem is that she has never been properly introduced to lustful sex. She claims she was once raped, but who knows if that is even true. It may just be a cover story for her frigid loins. She needs a guy to pick her up, bend her over the counter at Arby's during the lunch rush, and plow her like a rabid feral dog in heat while pulling her hair with one hand and pulling her toward him with each thrust by firmly gripping her throat with the other and working her like a jerk-off toy. No, I am not talking about acting without consent or hurting her. I am just saying, she need to be subjected to sex by a dude who allows his passion to ravish her. She is not getting that from Riley. Riley spends most of his time in the bathroom jacking off to photos of AOC, rather than ON AOC.

This is what happens when you elect someone based on idealism rather than experience, proven executive skills and - well hell.. their I.Q. Seriously - their intelligence.
In every way she is sophomoric. She thinks like a child. It is not that she supports HAMAS... in her weak idealistic mind HAMAS doesn't exist as they are.. but how she wishes they were.
She says - "Israel has a right to defend itself".. but then follows that up with 3 reasons why they shouldn't.

The problem is - her constituents are just like her. Idealist that simply do not see reality, rather a conjured reality based on what they wish or want it to be.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao never really stood for a free and fair election. So it's not really fair to call Germans, Russians and Chinese of their era scumbags.

But it is totes fair, and completely accurate to call the people that keep voting Titty CaCa into Office scum.

Only a piece of shit would vote for that; a Life Support System For A c---t

What is worrisome is that she continues to get press. The global elites must laugh every day with the inept people they have doing their deeds in this nation.

Forum List

Back