CNN is pretending that Trump is the ONLY ONE saying FEMA has failed.

Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, did step up to help most especially by re-establishing communications with his Starlink technology. FEMA did its best to block his efforts. I think he finally did prevail.

He isn't the only one that has reported FEMA rejecting, even criminalizing at times, private efforts to help.

Again and again we hear reports of FEMA confiscating private donations and then taking credit for them if and when they are distributed. Do you think that is honorable?

Evenso many of the nation's wealthy have contributed to the effort. The MSM tends to give FEMA credit for everything though. Then again most of the MSM are nothing more than a propaganda machine for Democrats and cannot be trusted to report much of anything honestly.
Then Elon took care of America and all the bitching and complaining about FEMA/gub'munt was blowing smoke for nothing!

It was not worse under Trump that's absurd.... anyone alive 4 years ago knows how stupid that comment is...
If you think its okay for government to refer to their pet projects as disasters so they can take FEMA money to use for it there is something wrong with you....

Anyone cognitive will remember the bare shelves, bodies in reefer trailers, at least a million dying in a very short time and worse. And how about the attempt at overthrowing our legally elected Government. I don't expect you to remember that. In order to be a MAGAt, first you must be stupid. And you have that first requirement covered.

Anyone cognitive will remember the bare shelves, bodies in reefer trailers, at least a million dying in a very short time and worse. And how about the attempt at overthrowing our legally elected Government. I don't expect you to remember that. In order to be a MAGAt, first you must be stupid. And you have that first requirement covered.
Are you talking about Cuomo's mismanagement of covid in NY?... that's the only bodies in Reefers I saw....

Whodathunk? CNN lying and vilifying Trump? Wow shocker. Jim Acosta is on right now with a couple of their favorite Trump hater guests pretending like Trump is the problem and FEMA are the heroes. The Democrat gaslighting never stops.

So far only him and his cult members have said it.

Every Governor has said FEMA has been good

Whodathunk? CNN lying and vilifying Trump? Wow shocker. Jim Acosta is on right now with a couple of their favorite Trump hater guests pretending like Trump is the problem and FEMA are the heroes. The Democrat gaslighting never stops.
Funny, even Newsweek is admitting what is going on there now:

Are they right wing conspiracy theorists spreading misinformation?

Of course that is obviously wrong. But then you only listen to CNN and MSNBC so I understand why you are so easily fooled.

are you going to come back to your thread about gold and explain why you lied in the title?

What's wrong with the title? The American people and the world's central banks have taken a dim view of our economy since Biden was elected. Gold has always been the hedge, do you understand now?

the title is a flat out lie.

come back to the thread and respond if you have any integrity at all

So you are of a different opinion I take it. That does not make my opinion "a lie". Do you understand?

Percent of change is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact.

You lied....or you really suck at math...maybe both

All anyone needs to know is you lack the balls to come back to the thread

Forum List

Back