CNN is Speechless That Gay Bar Shooter is Non-Binary

We had a leftist fag at dinner my sugar pies sisters retarded boyfriend ....he's not really gay ...I don't think but what a fag! ..she brought him home from college ....now the old man he "tolerates" me ....it's the whole age thing that irks him .. but atleast he thinks I'm a decent man ......he didn't approve ......I was only happy to egg him on

Any the friggin faggit
He didn't belive me when I told him the shooter ID itself as they them

I was able to pull up an NBC and CNN article on it .....if it was right wing anything they're all the same ....they auto dismiss .....bu bu but the his grandpa was maga .....

I just smiled and said what does that have to do with anything ......

Swish
I love the thumbs up on your trolling. :heehee:

Troller gonna troll. I guess everyone here who made fun of non-binary pronouns is REALLY non-binary too, eh?
The shooter is non-binary. He's one of the freaks he slaughtered. FACT. Poor baby can't handle the facts.

The poor pitiful twits are all in a frenzy. They can't handle the fact that one of their own mentally ill sexually confused freaks would go postal on 'em.

The poor pitiful twits are all in a frenzy. They can't handle the fact that one of their own mentally ill sexually confused freaks would go postal on 'em.

In the unlikely event he is gender fluid (I doubt it), the fact he was able to buy a gun despite the cops being called on him and having mental issues, and then shot up a nightclub is an issue here.

The worse homophobes out there are people who are confused about their sexuality.

In the unlikely event he is gender fluid (I doubt it), the fact he was able to buy a gun despite the cops being called on him and having mental issues, and then shot up a nightclub is an issue here.

The worse homophobes out there are people who are confused about their sexuality.
yeah CO red flag laws are a failure

Republicans taught him to HATE himself.
Republicans encouraged the man to get some help and counseling…not knowing what gender you are is a problem

dembots told him he was fine, that it’s normal to not know your gender….and it’s everyone else’s fault.him not getting help directly lead to this l…the blood of all those that died…is on your hands

yeah CO red flag laws are a failure

You mean the laws they don't enforce because the gun industry sues them when they try?

El Paso County, the site of the mass shooting at Club Q, is one of at least 37 Colorado counties that have declared themselves a “Second Amendment sanctuary” and openly defied the state's gun laws.

Of 64 counties in the state, El Paso County, home to Colorado Springs, is one of at least 37 counties that have declared themselves a “Second Amendment sanctuary” and openly defied the state’s gun laws. El Paso County’s commissioners did so in response to the state’s proposed red flag law in 2019.

“We’re not going to pursue these on our own,” El Paso County Sheriff Bill Elder said as the law was being debated in the state Legislature, “meaning the Sheriff’s Office is not going to run over and try to get a court order.” Elder has said that the Sheriff’s Office would enforce court orders, but that it wouldn’t pursue petitions on its own, except in some extreme circumstances.

Data suggests that Elder has been true to his word. In Colorado, red flag petitions can be filed by law enforcement, or a family or household member. An analysis of court records by 9News found that, between January 2020, when the law went into effect, and November 2021, just 39 risk protection order petitions were filed in El Paso County, the most populous county in the state, with more than 737,000 residents. Only eight of those petitions — or 21 percent — were granted.

Of course you doubt it. You're brainwashed.

Forum List

Back