CNN just signed their own death warrant.

Uh-huh... right.... CNN insulting Newsmax, a right wing conspiracy outlet, is going to bankrupt them into oblivion.

The only people watching Commuist Nutcase News.....are the Nuts.

Many people (including me) have not watched even one minute of CNN (or MSNBC) for the last four years. (I do miss "Morning Joe," which was so entertaining & fun until Joe and his wife went bananas regarding Donald J. Trump.)

CNN today is a disgrace to the word "journalism" and a blemish on its once proud past as a purveyor of actual news, such as its admirable coverage of the Tiananmen Square massacre until the Beijing tyrants cut it off the air. Mr. Turner must be deeply disappointed by what has happened to CNN.

Uh-huh... right.... CNN insulting Newsmax, a right wing conspiracy outlet, is going to bankrupt them into oblivion.

Many people (including me) have not watched even one minute of CNN (or MSNBC) for the last four years. (I do miss "Morning Joe," which was so entertaining & fun until Joe and his wife went bananas regarding Donald J. Trump.)

CNN today is a disgrace to the word "journalism" and a blemish on its once proud past as a purveyor of actual news, such as its admirable coverage of the Tiananmen Square massacre until the Beijing tyrants cut it off the air. Mr. Turner must be deeply disappointed by what has happened to CNN.
Newsmax is made for you

Newsmax is made for you

I don't think that my cable provider offers Newsmax as part of my package.

I HAVE clicked on Newmax's website, but I find it very boring, so I do not read it.

Actually, I do not watch the news anymore, except for a few minutes of "Fox & Friends" while eating breakfast.

I guess that I should be ashamed to admit it, but my "knowledge" of the news often comes from reading the thread titles (and some posts) at this website!

Merry Christmas to you & your family.

Forum List

Back