CNN lied

good god when you guys get talking points you sure do run with them....

you understand that that does not show that cnn lied, right?

buckie doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground,
was he wrong?

apparently dumb Donald is now calling the secret service liars.

dum dums.

Donald Trump Is Now Calling The US Secret Service A Bunch Of Liars
how is it that trump lied? Nothing in that link supports the title. I can post up the statement if you like. I see how facts evade you and yours. again, hilarious:lmao::lol::mm:

Why don't you post up the sentence that makes the title fact.
here is the report and in it no where do they make that statement.

"A US Secret Service official confirms to CNN that the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments.

“There has been more than one conversation” on the topic, the official told CNN. But it’s unclear at what level in the campaign structure the conversations occurred."

notice the bolded underlined sentence. That makes their report a lie. :2up:

Last edited:
reuters posted that 19hours ago, CNN repeated what they were told, 10 hours ago

Secret Service spoke to Trump campaign about 2nd Amendment comment - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)A US Secret Service official confirms to CNN that the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments.

"There has been more than one conversation" on the topic, the official told CNN. But it's unclear at what level in the campaign structure the conversations occurred.

Wait a minute!!!! You mean an "unnamed official" is just another way to put out bullshit stories in order to absolve yourself of any wrong doing if anyone finds out? What the hell? Here I thought all along that "unnamed official" was real! I'm mad but I still trust the media, this isn't a common occurrence thankfully.

I'd hate to think how things would be if the media weren't truthful. Scary.

Forum List

Back