CNN: Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

The moment is outwardly expanding today and will continue every day after this to expand.

Trump supporters will pay a reckoning, inevitably. Get out now while you can, Trumpers.
At this point forward, if they still support a cheater of an election, they become worse than Trump. Not too many other ways to spell it out.
cheater of an election? who is that? oh yeah rigged primary hitlery!!! gotcha!! I'd never vote for her or her party evah!!!
Every forum has his or her own trolling retard. You're as crazy as the "find us the collusion" nut; Replay: Trump Hosts Rally With West Virginia Senate Candidate Patrick Morrisey
so when are you leaving troll? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 212317

How dumb is the Great Douche?

He will be disbarred for being a FELON NOW!
well dah gomer, he became President of the Country. How fking dumb is he?

Im very sure the 78K voters that gave the Douche the win in 2016. Them
and more will not vote great Douche in 2020. IF ITS THERE TO DO SO!
based on what? higher pay, less taxes, secured borders, higher paying jobs, SCOTUS picks? exactly why won't they vote for him?

I'm betting you thought he had no chance at 270 didn't ya?

oodles can fib about campaign financial felonies all he wants. Yes, they are illegal, and, yes, the prosecutors will act on it.

What is illegal exactly ? I know you will never answer.
If you can read and comprehend, it should be no problem understanding; The FEC and the Federal Campaign Finance Law Brochure

Campaign Finance Law Violations

So the USDOJ just investigated and charged Cohen on those very laws.

And what they came up with was: the failure to report the payment to these women as a campaign contribution was illegal. And thats all folks.
You need something else? blob:http://www.msnbc.com/e38821d3-438d-4a36-bcae-1c13ef635865 If that isn't enough, then please cite the statute from which it isn't enough.

blob:http://www.msnbc.com/e38821d3-438d-4a36-bcae-1c13ef635865

oodles can fib about campaign financial felonies all he wants. Yes, they are illegal, and, yes, the prosecutors will act on it.

If you can read and comprehend, it should be no problem understanding; The FEC and the Federal Campaign Finance Law Brochure

And what they came up with was: the failure to report the payment to these women as a campaign contribution was illegal. And thats all folks.
Live: Michael Cohen pleads guilty to 8 counts - CNNPolitics

:gives:

View attachment 212317

based on what? higher pay, less taxes, secured borders, higher paying jobs, SCOTUS picks? exactly why won't they vote for him?

OMG! You are such a idiot.

Which makes him a felon and a liar, so why should we believe him?

Obabble pressured people to lie about Benghazi so he could win in 2012. Are we know going to indict all of them for illegal campaign contributions?

It is a "Trump is guilty but I don't care" every time someone shifts to Clinton or Obama.

Trump is the side of beef in the meat lock to which up walks Rocky Balboa.

Which makes him a felon and a liar, so why should we believe him?

Obabble pressured people to lie about Benghazi so he could win in 2012. Are we know going to indict all of them for illegal campaign contributions?
So, when you have absurd thoughts like this, does it EVER cross your mind for even a fleeting second that the real reason your fantasies are not validated by the real world is not because of a vast conspiracy, but rather because your thoughts are ridiculous and absurd?

The moment is outwardly expanding today and will continue every day after this to expand.

Trump supporters will pay a reckoning, inevitably. Get out now while you can, Trumpers.

Well sure, we know which political party likes to use the IRS to go after people if they are registered Republican. Feeling your fascist roots are you?

Much ado about nothing. Paying women to keep quiet about affairs is not a crime, and all of this happened before Trump even took office.

The Manafort stuff happened many years ago and has nothing to do with Russian collusion.

View attachment 212317

OMG! You are such a idiot.
you are, he got 306 hmmm 60% win. holy fk, can you believe that?

I'm having a hard time understanding where the illegality was for Trump. Cohen didn't make a contribution to the campaign, he paid off Daniels and the other chick. So it wasn't a contribution, it was an expenditure, right? I'm thinking that's where Cohen went wrong, didn't report those payments to the FEC, which apparently he got from the campaign through a shell company I think. Which according to Guiani was personally reimbursed by Trump.

And here's another thing: Cohen made a payment to Daniels a few days before the election that Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani says was reimbursed. Given that this payment was on Oct. 27, it would never have been reported before the election and so, for all intents and purposes, was immaterial as it relates to any effect on the campaign.

Cohen knows all of Trumpy’s criminal activity.

If true, he is bound by attorney client privilege that can only be broken with consent from Trump. If it is broken otherwise it’s illegal and cannot be used in a court of law and any evidence obtained by it is tainted and likewise illegal

Most of what Cohen did for Trump is illegal. Illegal activities aren’t covered by attorney/client privilege, by they are covered by laws against criminal conspiracies.

Here’s an example: When Cohen travelled to Prague to meet with Russians working to elect Trump, that’s not covered under ACP.

Anything a lawyer does on behalf of his/her client, that violates the law is a criminal conspiracy. Otherwise criminals would never commit crimes, they’d all have their lawyers do it for them.
what cohen did is done every day in our country.

Yes and your boss murders reporters and people who dare criticize him. Your country is in far worse shape than the US. Your economy is in a shambles, and getting worse.

Putin keeps invading former Soviet states to distract from how bad things are at home.

The USA isn’t your country. The President is a public servant, not a dictator. Murder of your political opponents is not allowed.

Obabble pressured people to lie about Benghazi so he could win in 2012.
Like I always say... if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have nothing at all to post.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Campaign finance laws rule before Trump took office.

If the jury believes Cohen saying that Trump agreed she should be paid off in violation of campaign finance laws, then, yeah, it's a felony.

Forum List

Back