CNN - MSNBC-CBS-ABC-NYT....Trump is RUINING THE WORLD!!!!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
He pulls us out of the Paris Climate Agreement..... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait.... the agreement was non-binding?
The agreement was non-enforceable?
The signers relied on the U.S. to pay the bill??

JUST IN - (and I am serious they just said this)...THE WORLD IS NOW IN DANGER OF EXTINCTION BY PULLING OUT OF THE DEAL...... AUUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait....what did the Paris agreement actually do?

money-drain2.jpg

We can't formally withdraw until November of 2020. It will be an interesting campaign season and this will surely be a central topic of debate.

We can't formally withdraw until November of 2020. It will be an interesting campaign season and this will surely be a central topic of debate.

Yes we can.. it is not a treaty but an executive agreement as Obama ratified it himself. It means nothing. Only 2/3 of the U.S. Senate can ratify it and have it binding and that never happened.

Well it got us started down a path of working towards reducing dangerous emissions that could devastate the environment and the health of humans who currently live on the planet (You know, all 7 billion of them.)

And now we're just gonna let coal companies run hog wild, weeeee...

Well it got us started down a path of working towards reducing dangerous emissions that could devastate the environment and the health of humans who currently live on the planet (You know, all 7 billion of them.)

Okay...and be specific, what did the agreement do that was not being done before? And would not have been done without the agreement? Besides funnel American taxpayers wages into yet another European slush fund I mean.

He pulls us out of the Paris Climate Agreement..... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait.... the agreement was non-binding?
The agreement was non-enforceable?
The signers relied on the U.S. to pay the bill??

JUST IN - (and I am serious they just said this)...THE WORLD IS NOW IN DANGER OF EXTINCTION BY PULLING OUT OF THE DEAL...... AUUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait....what did the Paris agreement actually do?

money-drain2.jpg

Guessing they meant their world is in danger of extinction. That would be a good thing.

What part of non-binding and non-enforceable do you need explanation for?
The agreement came with a 3 year commitment before being able to formally withdraw. Sure Trump can say fuck it and just not act in accordance with the agreement. Do you really think that is a good way to lead? It would completely discredit our word and any agreements we have or make with foreign allies. What good is making a deal with the US if we can't keep our promises through new administrations?

Last edited:

Bullshit propaganda. You tell me how allowing Asia to burn coal with reckless abandon helps the environment. Ask China.....

Yes we can.. it is not a treaty but an executive agreement as Obama ratified it himself. It means nothing. Only 2/3 of the U.S. Senate can ratify it and have it binding and that never happened.

Once again the left's claim that president Trump cannot undo Obama's legacy blows up in their face. Just like their claim about blocking Trump's SCOTUS nominee poor libs, I almost feel sorry for them. :itsok:

Once again the left's claim that president Trump cannot undo Obama's legacy blows up in their face. Just like their claim about blocking Trump's SCOTUS nominee poor libs, I almost feel sorry for them. :itsok:
Ok, now that you got your little partisan macho orgasm out of the way, would you like to try and make a relevant point to the discussion?

If America likes the agreement, it can keep it. Period!.

Forum List

Back